All Comments on 'From Jenny to Mei Ch. 11'

by asianToy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great series

I really like the witty writing and exciting story. Thanks for keep up with this and making it hotter each chapter!

virtual_lovervirtual_loverover 9 years ago

I would not usually seek out F2F plots, and I must confess to skimming over the sex scenes sometimes in my haste to follow the story line. Enjoying each submission.

VanessaNelsonVanessaNelsonover 9 years ago
Always something new

I love the unexpected twists and as usual the sexy as hell writing :)

dan_kildalldan_kildallalmost 9 years ago
I knew it!

I knew that Kenisha was going to be up to no good. I can't wait to see what she does with her new-found power over Karla.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
... 树上小鸟笑哈哈

My Taiwanese wife sings that to our kids almost every night (awesome story, by the way)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You have talent!

Václav is ok. Boléro, not. It's Bolero. "Boléro" contradicts Spanish accent rules. Be careful with words in languages you don't speak. Use Google when in doubt.

Love your stories. Very erotic. Wonderful imagination.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userasianToy@asianToy
I've hit the mother of all writer's blocks. Not that I don't write, I do, maybe too much. The issue is that I get to a point in a story and can't find the motivation to work through the issues. The harder I work and the more I press myself the more my passion is sapped and ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES