All Comments on 'From Jenny to Mei Ch. 13'

by asianToy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
virtual_lovervirtual_loverover 9 years ago
Good job

You've done a really good job asianToy. Keep it up. I rate you as one of the best authors posting on Literotica at present.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
intriguing pattern in relationships

I was hoping Ai would be brought into his engineering in social as well as businesses, all of which you have done, and I thank you. I also am surprised at liking the pattern in the relationships you show for the first time in this chapter.

VanessaNelsonVanessaNelsonover 9 years ago
Oh Mei God :)

Phillip is building himself a harem, isn't he? :)

I continue to love your stories for your characters and your plot that always surprises me.

Never stop writing!! :)

lavatrainlavatrainabout 9 years ago
"call me Mei when you are in me"

The author refers to our heroine as "Mei" and not "Mei Chun". Forgivable, I suppose, since this is ostensibly autobiographical. Were out not, i would be taking the author over my metaphorical one.

I'll take her over my knee for using "loose" when lose is required.

dan_kildalldan_kildallalmost 9 years ago
Blackmail

Wow, once again I am so impressed with the research that had to have been done to write this chapter. That is, unless you just knew this much about blackmailing through your own experiences, which would be scary lol.

I love how deftly Philip was able to handle Kenisha.

Great chapter, again. Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So good!

You really moved through some character and relationship development at a startling pace this chapter!

Philip has seemingly come into his own even as Mei Chun has apparently emerged in deed and truth!

The way he deconstructed Kenisha was masterful as well as legitimately win-win.

Would comment more but I need to read Ch 14 before is time to quit lol

J

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userasianToy@asianToy
I've hit the mother of all writer's blocks. Not that I don't write, I do, maybe too much. The issue is that I get to a point in a story and can't find the motivation to work through the issues. The harder I work and the more I press myself the more my passion is sapped and ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES