All Comments on 'From Jenny to Mei Ch. 16'

by asianToy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Rawmaster50Rawmaster50over 9 years ago
Good so far

Phillip does seem to have a problem brewing here. two women would be difficult enough and three is definitely a problem. Yes I know this is fantasy, but your characters are very real to me and this concerns me. Thank you and keep writting

ballznall60ballznall60over 9 years ago
Another superb chapter

Eagerly awaiting to learn how the three women settle their relationships with Philip if, indeed, they do reach resolution. All told, an above-average Literotica submission and a delight to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
the machine shop in an aged area or the glamour of Paris?

The story is great, thank you. My own interests are broad, but the story is getting beyond the scope of what I can relate to as worthwhile. Is it a global chain of interests or the from bottom to top resolution? I find myself most attracted to the character of Ai and the finality of her view of the relationship, in many ways, made this an ending point, done, well done! Not so sure that I care about Tim or the gang or the taxi drivers or even the gym staff. Are you compelled to write their stories or unsure which characters readers returned to learn about?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
loving it

As above comment , getting into the characters . Next chapter soon please xx

lavatrainlavatrainabout 9 years ago
nice little touches

The extra info regarding taxi drivers, Tim, the gang, etc, comprise the little touches which a good writer adds, in my opinion, to bring a story to the next level. Nicely done.

That being said, I'm taking you over my knee for using "loosing" where "losing" belongs, you bad girl. ...

dan_kildalldan_kildallalmost 9 years ago
The One for Ai

It's pretty astounding to see how much fortune has come Philip's way since starting his transformation of Jenny into Mei Chun.

It's good to see that details of the (currently) minor characters like Tim and Ai's manager are being explored, once again giving Philip the opportunity to step in and save the day.

JasonRTaylorJasonRTayloralmost 9 years ago
Another 'Wow' chapter

So very much going on here! So many details, great expansion of the various plot lines and characters... I'm entranced :)

Here's a statement that blew me away:

"

"Are you rich?" she flat out asked and he chuckled.

"Yes."

"Wow... super!" she said and didn't raise the issue again, ever.

"

Ever.<--- Period!

That's so outside-looking-in-naughty of you as an author to shut the door on any potential troubles (in that area), but at the same time it's like this declaration of who Ai is, a solid testament... Period.

Oh, sure, many times you make comments about how pure she (or Mei) is and whatnot, but it's always in context of thoughts, outlook or the like - concepts not unmutable truths.

Not this, this is a statement of fact and it really seals the deal on what is important to Ai, at least for me. I'm genuinely breathing a little easier with regards to a possible future for Ai and Philip - at least for the short term.

...cotd'

JasonRTaylorJasonRTayloralmost 9 years ago
sorry so wordy

Not that she won't be working on getting Philip for herself just as much as Karla wants Mei... hmm. lol. I'm probably making things more complicated than you want, but then again ;)

All I can think of is how is this going to blow up lol. OK, not all. I'm truly stoked for the wonderment and joy of these developing relationships as it's happening. Dread of future only creeps in when one of the characters visits that fear in the story - then it roosts like a vulture overlooking my shoulder.

I also keep wondering about Sarah. I think she's the one for Philip long term, perhaps with some or all of the rest in an orbit of visits or some such arrangement? *laughs* What it comes down to is the 'too good to be true' aspect of this whole wonderfully entertaining Fantasy - perhaps I should just shut up and remind myself of that word (*mumbles 44*) and enjoy it? ;)

Anyhow, off to freelance a bit, then back for Ch 17.

Once again, thanks for the treat of sharing your work :)

J

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You have a talent...

A sweet story, very romantic. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userasianToy@asianToy
I've hit the mother of all writer's blocks. Not that I don't write, I do, maybe too much. The issue is that I get to a point in a story and can't find the motivation to work through the issues. The harder I work and the more I press myself the more my passion is sapped and ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES