All Comments on 'From Jenny to Mei Ch. 18'

by asianToy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well Developed

I like your characters. These people come alive and that's not easy to do.

VanessaNelsonVanessaNelsonabout 9 years ago
Since you're Mei...

Nǐ kěyǐ jiào wǒ xiǎo mèimei.

;-)

Scorching as always.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hot beyond measure

and yet so complex and involved, so.... full!

J

lavatrainlavatrainalmost 8 years ago
Extremely well written and plotted

Really masterful. If this isn't paraphrasing your actual life experience, the reader would imagine that the writer wishes it were the case.

One thing, though. ... the way you use "loose" when "lose" is called for demands that you be taken over one's knee.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I don't care...

...about the misspellings - defiantly instead of definitely, complement for compliment, he lent back for he leaned back, steal for steel the metal, heals for heels of foot or shoe, laying for lying (as on the bed, say), penultimate (did you really mean "second from the end"? And so on...

These surprise me, coming from someone so articulate and imaginative with the flow of language. This is, however, how my wife writes, though very bright and educated. A problem since birth, and not correctable through "hard work". Her writing is in government documents, so must be flawless. Either a colleague or I will edit. Not such a problem in Literotica. My dear wife must wonder what it is I spend so much time reading. I do thank you, very much.

FelHarperFelHarperover 5 years ago

Beautiful and sublime. Your characterization, dialogue and description are all fantastic. Thank you for a wonderfully erotic story.

One quibble: I think you meant “dopamine”, not seratonin. The latter relates to stress, not pleasure.

Jrbradford17Jrbradford17over 4 years ago

I love the meeting of Mei & Ai, can’t wait to see where they go together. I’m not sure where Karla stands in this group in the future. Markéta with the French President is a waste of time in my opinion for this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userasianToy@asianToy
I've hit the mother of all writer's blocks. Not that I don't write, I do, maybe too much. The issue is that I get to a point in a story and can't find the motivation to work through the issues. The harder I work and the more I press myself the more my passion is sapped and ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES