All Comments on 'From Jenny to Mei Ch. 19'

by asianToy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ballznall60ballznall60about 9 years ago
Another stunning episode, AT...

...in this beautifully written story. Well worth the wait! And to those readers who may have just happened upon this, I strongly urge you to go back to the beginning as there is as much to be learned from the back story as to what is now happening in the lives of these well-thought out players. Keep up the great work, Asian Toy!

SybawriteSybawriteabout 9 years ago
Hot! Hot!! Hot!!!

I have loved this series. Great plot and characters and the sex scenes are super sexy. Love the Ai character.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Another great chapter!

Thanks again for continuing the story! Also, please watch the difference between wonton and wanton. The thought of Karla putting on a wonton display is pretty funny as well, though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Yet Another Stunner

You have brought so many parts of a whole slowly together, as though they are pieces of a puzzle but you cannot see it until they are almost fit together.

J

Jrbradford17Jrbradford17over 4 years ago

WOW! Just incredible story telling. I never want this to end...

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBBabout 2 years ago

Brilliant story kudos

Set your editing software to find every “waisted” and change it to “wasted”, spelling errors really grate.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userasianToy@asianToy
416 Followers
I've hit the mother of all writer's blocks. Not that I don't write, I do, maybe too much. The issue is that I get to a point in a story and can't find the motivation to work through the issues. The harder I work and the more I press myself the more my passion is sapped and ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES