All Comments on 'From Jenny to Mei Ch. 20'

by asianToy

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Still reading

The scene with Marketa and Gisella was brilliant. So real and full of tenderness and honesty. The observation that men do things and women's love is the reward for their effort may be hard for some people to admit but fundamentally it's true.

I was going to scold you in Ch. 19 for neglecting Marketa but you have redeemed yourself by giving us a taste of her soul in this chapter. Now bring her narrow hips back to San Francisco and turn Ai and Mei Chun loose on her so we can be voyeurs and fill our fantasies with her.

The ending was a little strange. I thought for a minute you might leave Mei Chun in the lobby with no phone and no place to go. Might have been interesting to see what she would have done.

DreaMajorDreaMajorabout 2 years ago

Five stars are precluded for this chapter by some annoying grammatical errors, e.g., “She“ and “her“ mixups and an absent antecedent or two.

Overall, a great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userasianToy@asianToy
416 Followers
I've hit the mother of all writer's blocks. Not that I don't write, I do, maybe too much. The issue is that I get to a point in a story and can't find the motivation to work through the issues. The harder I work and the more I press myself the more my passion is sapped and ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES