From Jenny to Mei Ch. 21

Story Info
"I'm pushing my soul into you."
9.9k words
4.84
11.8k
11

Part 21 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
asianToy
asianToy
415 Followers

Philip lay on the bed of room four-twelve, his head propped on a folded pillow, fingers intertwined cupping his cranium. His shoes were off and his stockinged feet rested in Ai's little lap. He was in a pensive mood.

Philip was a believer in the dictum that 'you get what you pay for' with the slight modification that if you got something for free you still had to earn it. Contemplating the treatment he had already received from Mei and Ai, and that which he felt sure was to come, he sought a way to pay for it.

Before all this started his life had been weighed down by a loneliness heavier than he had realized. Being the son of a busy real estate mogul didn't make for an emotionally fulfilling youth and four years as guest of the State didn't fill his early adulthood with meaningful connections either. So, as he matured after leaving the penitentiary, he came to recognize his temperament for what it was, resigned himself to make the best of the loner personality he inherited, and took satisfaction where he could.

That was until Mei Chun. She changed everything.

Blackmailing her had changed him in ways he was still trying to catalog. He felt more gregarious in everyday encounters, no longer looked down on people who he felt were less intelligent, and was more patient with the IT managers that had previously driven him crazy with government speak. He had greater confidence. Looking back a few days, he thought about how he had dealt with the Kenisha situation. Before Mei he might have taken a more aggressive and confrontational approach. One that, in retrospect, would not have worked as elegantly as his calm and indeed friendly method had. But by some new instinct he empathized with Kenisha, recognized her fragility, fear and anger. He didn't think about it at the time but now ascribed this new sensitivity to Mei's influence.

In short, Mei had changed him, forced him to reassess himself and his future. But was he now the kind of guy to live the life that she, like Lucifer upon the mountain top, tempted him with? Each hour that went by made the prospect of living with three or four stunning young women in his house seem more and more reasonable.

Then, as he did when thinking along these lines, his thoughts drifted to Sarah. He reflected upon what Mei had said. Could she have been right? Was Sarah in love with him? Secretly yearning to have his child? Now that he had time to mull it over he recalled more signs that, in hindsight, seemed suspiciously indicative of a woman in love.

Like he did so often in prison, he let the memory of his obsession for her course through him. She was a very fine woman, in all respects. Kind but no pushover, someone who knew what had to be done in any situation. She was strong and he liked strong women. Sarah was iron when she needed or wanted to be. Yet when she desired to give of herself she was soft, accommodating, solicitous even.

In prison he had fantasized about marrying her and would have had she not seemed to have grown cold when he saw her that first time upon release.

'What had she said?'

She seemed, now that he looked back with a new perspective, somehow uncharacteristically fretful and reticent. He thought a couple of weeks later, when she told him about dating Mitch, that she had been trying to tell him that their relationship was at an end or at least going to be radically different. However, after working over Mei's conjectures, he saw that perhaps she was waiting for him to indicate his intentions. To step forward and proclaim his feelings for her. And he had not.

'Shit!' He thought, with Ai looking fixedly at him, her angelic smile soothing and kind, 'maybe Mei was right? And now that Mitch is out of the picture...?' Then he scolded himself, 'What am I thinking? I can't handle these two much less Sarah.'

But surely he had been right. He had felt convinced she didn't want things to progress further. Back when they first started 'dating' she knew he was just months from incarceration and he didn't resent her keeping an emotional distance. And as he rotted in prison, and even more so afterward, Sarah's life had veered away from his, and while they exchanged light hearted letters and were still friends, that friendship had changed. They were older now and their priorities had matured. Sarah now had her doctorate and was director of the center and Philip had sought to earn his own living and manage his father's wealth as a caretaker would.

'But that look she gave me that first time out... and that thing she'd said... what was it? What did she say that made me wonder for months afterward?' Try as he might he could not remember and he let it escape. He felt, as though it were a taste in his mouth, a need to shunt aside thoughts of her, a woman he liked to think of as a girlfriend rather than a whore he knew. But now was not the time to regret past mistakes and missed opportunities. Not with Ai rubbing his feet.

With just a look into her eyes, witnessing what seemed to be her complete contentment, his thoughts came back to the present. 'How did I get so lucky?' He wondered, not for the first time. 'How come God loves me so much? What did I do to deserve her?' But, like with his father's money, he knew there was no answer forthcoming, no possible reason that could have caused providence to have blessed him so. It was dumb luck rather than merit that put him in this position.

It was a lifetime of being surrounded by things he hadn't earned that was the origin of his dictum: The only way to deal with unearned fortune was to find a way to earn it. It was how one could stay sane, motivated and moral. And remembering this duty caused him to feel his responsibility with a disturbing urgency. He suspected that his self-assessed debt would simply mount and mount until it loomed like a skyscraper before him. He didn't want to find himself in that position because he knew it might kindle a resentment in him.

Despite his recent foray into sexual domination, if not outright abuse of Mei, Philip had a naturally nurturing character and delighted in fulfilling the unspoken needs of those he cared for, few as they had been. The trouble was, with Ai at least, there were no apparent needs for him to pamper. And while whipping Mei to orgasm was nice and all, and he was glad to give her the therapeutic as well as erotic satisfaction from it, he felt that he could do more for her as well. But what form that 'more' could take escaped his notice for the time being. Money was no good. He had the means to drown both of them with gifts but it had no significance to him, which was crucial. Buying baubles would not settle his sense of obligation.

'What do women want?' he asked himself. But the answer was already present before his mental lips stopped moving. Women wanted the time and attention of the man they loved. He figured there was no substitute for an hour in a coffee shop, or twenty minutes folding laundry together, or a walk around the neighborhood. Shopping with them would be good, surprise gifts were always welcome, especially if there was sufficient thought behind them, and a date every couple of weeks would go along way toward helping him cope with the imbalance he felt was sure to accrue.

He let those tentative plans suffice for the moment and, the issue temporarily resolved, let his conscience relax and felt the massaging of his feet for the first time since she started - only to be disturbed seconds later by Mei's knock at the door. His contemplation collapsed to be replaced by annoying thoughts of what might have happened between her and Tim.

Ai paused her massage. "I'd better let her in." She gently moved his feet, stood and hurried to the door.

"How did it go?" she asked Mei as they walked back together.

"Fine," she said casually as she entered the room. At the foot of the bed she curled one leg, sat and began to undress. "I left before he got back then realized I left my phone and didn't know what room you were in."

Ai stood behind her, caressing her shoulders.

"I had a talk with him," Philip offered, "gave him some options."

"What kind of options?"

Ai saw that Mei didn't take up her massage of his feet. Of course, she hadn't known about it but that didn't prevent Ai from noting her lost opportunity.

"Just that I'd set him up with another apartment and pay for some girls if that's what he wanted."

"That was nice of you."

"He said he liked sex," he said with a shrug.

Mei stood and Ai helped her off with her skirt then gently removed the pearls and lay them on the dresser.

"Was that all?" she asked.

"I also told him I would push him aside and take her if he didn't."

Mei wanted to protest and point out that using a hammer when a fine chisel was the appropriate tool wasn't wise but realized being a sex slave precluded such remarks.

"How did he react?"

"He considered and I just left it like that and let Ai talk to him."

"I just told him," Ai said, gathering Mei's hair in both hands and neatly draping it over her back, "that Karla loved him and to give it a try. I think he'll go for it. I mean, it's a guy's dream come true, right?"

Mei figured it was out of their hands.

"So how much did he do to you?" he asked.

Ai got a brush from her bag and began stroking Mei's long black hair.

"Like I said. He licked a nipple or two, put his arm around my waist and we kissed a few times while she blew him." She twirled a few strands of hair around a finger and relaxed into Ai's attentions. "And I gave him a good look at me stuffing my fingers inside. Then he came."

"It was very generous of you, Philip... to let him have the experience," Ai said from behind Mei.

"I'd rip his arms off if I thought he fucked you, Mei. Did he touch your pussy?"

The moment the question was delivered his attention was pulled to Ai. He noted the way she was brushing Mei's hair while keeping her eyes on him. That was when a question occurred to him: 'What is she doing? Is she...? Getting her ready for me? Like an attendant in a harem?' Then her countenance change slightly. Was it a nod of her head or a half wink? Her smile had definitely changed and her eyes seemed to take on a glimmer of comprehension. It gave him the heebie jeebies and he felt himself lurch, at least on the inside. It was the feeling one gets when they know their mind has been read. 'She's prepping her for me! Getting another girl ready for me to fuck.' It was a difficult concept for his mind to grasp. 'Holy shit, who is this girl?'

"No. He didn't touch my pussy. Well, just a grazing stroke but I pulled away," Mei said.

"Now, Philip," Ai saw the heat in his eyes smolder, "it's not like it's our heart."

"No other guys, Ai. I mean that." That's when it occurred to him that Jenny had been a slut and Mei had asked that she carry the slut with her to her new persona, and he had agreed. 'And what does a slut want?' he asked himself rhetorically, 'Dick, of course.'

Mei looked at the bed, seemingly to avoid his eyes. She wasn't thinking about Tim and how she let him grope her a bit nor how she had enjoyed watching fascination glaze his eyes while he came, looking at her pussy as Karla swallowed him down. She was thinking about the request she wanted to make and how he would hate her for making it.

"Of course not," Ai said, lifting her own black dress over her head, pausing with her arms crossed. "And I mean that - only if it's your idea."

"Not going to happen."

"Fine with us," Ai said as Mei removed her bra and stepped next to her. They stood hip to hip at the foot of the bed, an arm around each other's backs, two thin hands resting on slim hips, thumbs in each other's panty strings. They leant their temples against one another's and smiled down on him.

He whispered within his boggled mind, 'Oh my great god in heaven... thank you.'

Ai knew the look - the look of a man at the onset of sex shock. She had seen it before and so had Mei. "Thanking God, Philip?" she asked.

"Damn right I am."

"Good, men should be grateful." She reached out her hand to touch his toes. "This one is all about you. We just want you to relax and enjoy." She giggled, "Mei probably knows CPR so you're in good hands."

"You're overdressed, darling," Mei purred.

"You're right, Mei. Come undress me."

In unison, they crawled up on the bed, breasts tightly wobbling a bit as they shuffled forward. Mei went for his pants button while Ai dealt with his shirt with one hand and stroked his thigh with the other. Her giggle was sweet, high and light. "You're so going to pass out."

"We're gonna fuck you to heaven, Philip."

"Heaven or a coma," Ai corrected.

When Mei had his flaps open Ai grabbed one pants leg and Mei the other. They were slow in pulling them down, each kissing the flesh of his thigh as it was revealed. By unspoken agreement they were going to do him slow. They were going to, like artists, fashion an experience for him that he would look back on with awe and a shiver of his spine. They hadn't conspired on a plan for this, his first threeway, hadn't even spoken about what would happen when they got him alone. They spoke via the sub-frequency that women who had a common lover spoke on. The signals, however, were vague and Mei had her own pre-visions of this first time as a group. She had studied Ai's gentle technique earlier in this very room and wanted to see if she could match her serene, affectionate attitude. Yet, she noticed, Ai seemed a different person now that it was Philip she had beneath her. She was more animated and clearly excited. With her she had been delicate and calmly caring, almost maternal, but with Philip she showed a evident desire. Mei observed how she relished him. How she kissed one bit of skin then sort of nibbled in a long line of equally sensual kisses only to segue into butterfly tickling with her tongue and finally to a dramatic long sucking of his skin.

The fact was that Ai had made no plans. She knew herself very well, knew that at this moment plans were a contrivance that would block her natural gifts. Every movement, each appropriate location for the placement of a kiss or touch came to her as naturally and unconsciously as respiration. Ai was a virtuoso lover, a sexual savant, a fact which Mei hadn't quite gathered yet.

They took their time and petted his flesh as his pants were nudged towards his feet. Both had noticed his erection but neither gave it much attention, focused as they were on coordinating the kissing of his respective legs.

Philip's cock throbbed. Two lovely, slender young women were sliding their bodies, clad only in panties, down his legs, kissing, licking and smiling at him. Their skin, two different tones of tan, complimented one another. Their hair, both silky smooth, one jet black the other darkest brown, were in two different styles of pony tail; Ai's high on her head, Mei's tied almost at her neck.

His brain did a fast forward, catching images of what he expected to happen in the next hour; Mei blowing him while he sucked on Ai's pussy, Mei riding him cowgirl while sucking one of Ai's tits as she sat upon his face, Mei pleading for an ass fucking and spanking while she had her face between Ai's legs. But he quickly realized all this thinking ahead prevented him from focusing on the moment. So he let it go, and with that relinquishment he felt himself passing through the gates of heaven. He closed his eyes for a moment, and let his senses tell him where they were and what they were doing. Freed from the visual input his body felt their touches more acutely. He thought he could feel each strand of Mei's hair on his skin and the wetness of her saliva drying as she moved to a new spot. Upon opening his eyes he found them looking up at him smiling with tongues out of their mouths like kittens lapping at a bowl of milk.

"What?" he asked Mei, wondering at what her expression meant, but she didn't answer, she just gestured with her head toward Ai who was sucking his shin bone with the same expression.

"We're celebrating," she said and returned to licking him.

"Celebrating what?" he asked, already knowing the answer.

"Us, dummy. You and me, and you and Mei, and all of us." She sat up, lifted one leg and slid his shin under herself. "We are going to be awesome together." She spread her knees to gain contact and began to glide her covered labia against his skin, riding the ridge of his shin bone.

For a moment, as he watched the black of her panties drag down her mons and reveal fine wisps of her pubic hair, he thought that it was not possible that a lovelier girl could be found anywhere else under the sun.

"So good," she continued, "we were meant to be. The three of us." She reached out her hand and took Mei's and Philip reached down to take both of theirs.

No one spoke for almost a minute as the girls humped the front of his legs and Philip looked from one to the other.

Finally Mei asked, "What are you thinking?"

"That I wish I had a second dick."

Mei laughed, "Like coming out your forehead?"

"Then," Ai said, "everyone would call him dickhead and be perfectly justified."

The laughter broke the sexual tension and reset the mood. They fell forward, maneuvering so they both lay prone on a leg, his feet pointing upward, pressing at their crotches. The girls slowly wiggled themselves on the top of his foot and, at some mutually decided moment, they took his waistband in both hands and began to, ever so slowly, pull down his boxers.

"These silk, Philip?"

Just the way she asked such a mundane question, Mei noticed, was charged with erotic power. She wondered how she did it. They weren't silk and Mei knew that Ai knew it. Any girl who couldn't tell a polyester/rayon blend from silk couldn't make love the way Ai did.

"Uh..." he said, "don't think so."

"We're going to have to get him silk, Mei Chun," she said, "nothing but high thread count, pure Egyptian cotton or silk for our boy Philip."

"Right, silky smoothness to remind him of what it's like to be balls deep in one of us."

Ai blew on his now exposed cock. "Only the very best for this."

"It's beautiful, isn't it mèimèi? Ever seen one so handsome?"

"Never. Handsome is just the word too."

"It's like..." Mei paused a moment looking for any word that would do, "glorious. I have dreams about this thing," she said taking the base in her hand and wiggled it side to side.

Ai looked at it with awe, "My last cock!"

Mei felt it was expected that she mimic Ai's pledge of fidelity but knowing it would be a lie just said, "Yeah," figuring that it could mean she was agreeing that it was Ai's last cock or hers as well. To stave off any further talk along these lines she gulped him down and started a slow tonguing.

He didn't know quite how to react. This over the top worshiping of his penis was new and thought that perhaps they were either kidding or just saying things to boost his ego. So rather than speak he closed his eyes and let the feel of Mei's warmth and wetness pour over him. He felt a new and unique sense of relaxation with the rise and fall of her mouth around him and the encouragement Ai was giving her as she petted his lower body and chest.

"You know, you are totally turning me on watching you blow him like that."

"Umm?"

"Yeah, it looks so good going into your mouth, the way you can't open any wider. It's like I can feel it in mine when you go deep like that."

Mei pulled off him and pointed it to Ai for her to have a go and they began to switch off, one sucking while the other played their fingers across his stomach or scrotum.

He had known this was coming, what threesome between one man and two women could be called such if it didn't involve this, but what Philip wasn't expecting was the beauty of it. He had, like most men, busied his mind with fantasies of this moment, yet in those imaginings he had expected something along the lines of the porn he had seen. This was totally different. For one thing the pace was slower, their actions more graceful. The girls were calm and patient, carefully keeping their actions under control, seemingly afraid that the slightest increase in the speed of their strokes with lips, hands or whole mouths might cause him to come. It became apparent to him that they wanted to delay that as long as possible, like they were trying to mine the maximum ecstasy from him.

asianToy
asianToy
415 Followers