All Comments on 'From Jenny to Mei Ch. 21'

by asianToy

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
FieroGT1988FieroGT1988almost 9 years ago
Just an idea or two.

These three have an amazing chemistry. That being said, I would love to read a little more about their interaction with the outside world and other characters. His initial intent was to reform Jenny. I felt the BDSM was a tool to an end. Please let her grow in respect to others if and when you feel she had been reformed. I personally feel she is almost there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good Tale

Even though this is my first chapter and I don't get the connections I enjoyed the intelligent writing. Quantum religion, kind of makes sense in a strange fusion kind of way.

Going back to start at chapter 1.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nice job!

Just seeing you posted a new chapter makes me instantly hard!

NutRanchNutRanchalmost 9 years ago
Nice Job indeed

No it isn't too much to ask.

Thank you for your eloquence.

ballznall60ballznall60almost 9 years ago
Another fine chapter

You have a dedicated following who see excellence in writing. I wish more readers who have recently discovered you would take the time to start at the beginning to better understand (and also appreciate) your skills in character development.Five stars as usual.

moedikmoedikalmost 9 years ago

What an interesting story. I can't not keep reading it So many turns and changes, makes me want to be just like Philip and make this kind of love to everyone.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
BRAVO!!!!!

BRAVO!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Cosmic Love

Asiantoy, where does all this come from?

The way Mei and Ai have bonded so quickly to become 'partners in crime' is fabulous. I love the way Ai takes control and pours so much intimacy into poor Philip that she causes him to have a cerebal blow. Wow! Lucky Phil.

It looks like this boy is in for the sexual ride of the century.

The big question is, will be survive?

And what about Sarah? And Karla? And the Czech girl?

I think Philip's fucked!

marcus48marcus48almost 9 years ago
not 6 weeks please...

As ever , a wonderful read . Loving the story , but i do find i get withdrawal symptoms and start checking 10 times a day for the next chapter.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and dreams .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow! Amazing author

That last chapter covered a lot of ground from metaphysics and spirituality to sensuality and sex; blended beautifully into an erotic mixture of love, spirit, and physical-ness the likes of which I have never seen. I am in awe! Please don't ever stop writing. The world is a better place for it. The mental images alone are worth it, yet you bring so much more to the table.

dan_kildalldan_kildallalmost 9 years ago
Soul Lubricant

I've never had any doubt about how smart you were from the very first chapter, but this one, with its discussion of metaphysics and the essence of love, cemented my belief.

I'm so glad that Vanessa finally convinced me to read your story.

JasonRTaylorJasonRTayloralmost 9 years ago
Dread and Joy

So tightly am I wrapped in those emotions, for your multiple forebodings will need to reveal themselves soon, and then this amazing joy that Ai has brought to her lovers will be sorely tested.

I do remember Philip having some insightful introspection earlier acknowledging that he was quite a bit older than these girls and that he had no reason to believe that Mei Chun would be his for the long term. Still, it is hard for my male ego not to flare in sympathetic anger for what appears to be Mei Chun's early withdrawal from her masters side. That doesn't jive with her more recent comments about becoming a better sex slave For Philip - and around and around my head spins lol.

Ai... well, that woman is not interested in nor motivated by any kind of conventional wisdom. Her decisions are made, and - unlike Mei Chun who I feel is an incomplete person as yet - she is somehow mature and self-aware enough to be genuine. Not in the teen idealizing 'Wuv, twoo wuv' way, but rather in her certain and complete devotion. I'm blathering again, sorry :/

A quick editor comment: you're missing 'lose/loose' and similar grammar mistakes fairly often in the last few chapters.

Sorry, word geek, forgive?

Geekiness aside, or rather, front and center: You've nailed some wonderful metaphysical romance here. For that matter you've done a great job with your many asides: social issues/social work, engineering, blackmail, prostitution, physics, IT... well, the last raises a minor glitch also: Philip couldn't have very many clients and have this much free time. Disaster is an almost regular state of being in major network security. Eh, it's Fantasy, I'll hush ;)

I do have to laugh at your tags, which include 'string theory' - yours is not the only one! In fact, it appears another decent story includes it lol.

'fucked silly' also had more than I'd imagined and likewise for 'quantum'. Just goes to show you that Lit has something for everyone :D

I think my favorite thing about your story is the way the characters - especially Philip - have been evolving and growing throughout.

I hate that I'm catching up, yet compelled to find out what happens next.

Thanks for such an entertaining and enrapturing tale!

J

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Finally!

Now that you've verbalized lovemaking on a higher plane so eloquently I have to wonder why it took the physical abuse to get them there. Were Jenny and even Philip so mired in their lower brains that they needed that extreme stimulation to shock them into being capable of experiencing the kind of love you've woven them into? I do hope you keep them at this level of awareness. I wondered how Ai puts up with them and then I remembered:

There are five kinds of horses. The first will not run no matter how much you beat him. The second will run if you constantly beat him. The third needs only to feel the whip occasionally. The fourth runs when you show him the whip. But the fifth needs only to see the shadow of the whip. Ai is the fifth kind. Philip has to come to the realization that there are only two things he can do with her: fear her or love her unconditionally. Mei Chun knows this and has already made her choice.

While I was reading that scene the second time (it has to be read again and slowly) I knew what Ai told Philip when she kissed him into his orgasm... 'I will turn your face to alabaster, when you find your servant is your master and you'll be wrapped around my finger.' If only he has the courage and can find the wisdom to surrender to her.

A writer of your talent and understanding need not beg for praise. Most readers don't comment because they either don't understand the multiple levels of meaning in your words or they figure you're just so damn good you don't need anybody's approval.

You could clean up the grammatical and spelling errors a bit more. They don't really detract, they're more like a tiny spot on one of Mei Chun's pretty silk blouses. Otherwise, Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great Job!

I'm really liking the story, well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice job

Really enjoying your series. Kinda more interested in the characters than the sex at this stage lol. Good quality writing i think.

MVF_LitMVF_Litover 5 years ago
Thank you indeed!

Wonderful!

Your prose is among the best I’ve read.

MVF_Lit

TasteYourDesiresTasteYourDesiresalmost 5 years ago
Exquisite story

I have enjoyed every word... Not looking forward to the end

Jrbradford17Jrbradford17over 4 years ago

That was the most amazing description of love making I’ve ever read or cou

Jrbradford17Jrbradford17over 4 years ago

That was the most amazing description of love making I’ve ever read or could imagine. I felt as if I was there, your writing is simply amazing! Ai is simply amazing along with Mei Chun. I never want this story to end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautiful! The love session (woefully understated to call it a threesome) between Phillip, Mei, and Ai is so well written and descriptive that the magic is palpable. I hope that the author has had some sort of real experience that approaches her narrative. :)

P.S. My inner geek loves the tech / physics content lol.

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBBabout 2 years ago

You have come so very far with this series, seriously well done.

Ok you gave a few typos and spelling mistakes but a decent proofreader could sort that easily

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

After reading 21 chapters I feel like I really know the characters in this story. I mean like really know them. Your descriptive writing style is simply amazing. The story doesn't just hold your interest, it makes you want to know more. To delve into the life of the characters and find out how the story unfolds. This is an absolute masterpiece and cannot be compared to any other story on here. It's in a league of it's own. Thank you so very much.

JimDiamondJimDiamond9 months ago

I dearly hope that you wrote that last love making section from some memory. More I can not wish you than to wish you that. I have known it a few times in a life filled with just sex, and your story brought back that special memory and feeling. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userasianToy@asianToy
I've hit the mother of all writer's blocks. Not that I don't write, I do, maybe too much. The issue is that I get to a point in a story and can't find the motivation to work through the issues. The harder I work and the more I press myself the more my passion is sapped and ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES