All Comments on 'From Jenny to Mei Ch. 22'

by asianToy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Commitment

The most fucking intelligent story ever! Love your dedication to the story line. Whatever you please don't Peter out, keep me stroking!

moedikmoedikalmost 9 years ago
Great Story

What a good story line. Can't stop watching for the next chapter. Keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Super writing!

You really have a skill at showing the inner workings of the character's mind. That makes this story so much more interesting to the reader. Also, I think getting to know the characters as people makes the sex much more arousing. Some stories barely tell you the age, sex and cup size (or the inevitable 9 in dick) before they have them fucking on the couch. With this story you can feel the passion, which is sometimes mellow and powerful, as in real life.

Really, really a good story. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
complex

The depth you are giving your characters is amazing.

Definitely not your "hey, sailor New in town" type story

dan_kildalldan_kildallalmost 9 years ago
Exudes intelligence and experience

This is not the writing of someone with little life experience. This is the writing of someone that has contemplated. Someone that intimately understands the intricacies of interpersonal relationships and has intently observed the behavior of people and has taken those observations and turned them into this story.

This chapter in particular delves deeply into an exploration of those issues and was both arousing as well as enlightening to read.

I can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very well written story

Hello to the author,

This series is outstanding. One of the best on the site.

Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nĭ hăo

This is an amazing story line. I am completely drawn in to the story line. I can't wait to see where the journey of love and enlightenment will take your readers.

M.

JasonRTaylorJasonRTayloralmost 9 years ago
Stupefying

I sit in genuine awe of your skills at explaining the vast depths and intricacies of love; laying out even for us 'slaves-to-logic-men'.

The Dread that has been building for some time now was dashed against a wall in my whiplash from her intentions. I see no reason to doubt her. I can certainly see where Philip would wonder about the effects / desires she might have in the future ... and yet, Ai just wiped that out with her Supra-father analogy.

What. A. Trip.

Jason

RichardbeardRichardbeardover 1 year ago

I absolutely love this story. I am continually amazed page after page that we keep going deeper and I can not stop reading. Thank you for this.

LacastrianLacastrian11 months ago

This is becoming a cuckold story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userasianToy@asianToy
I've hit the mother of all writer's blocks. Not that I don't write, I do, maybe too much. The issue is that I get to a point in a story and can't find the motivation to work through the issues. The harder I work and the more I press myself the more my passion is sapped and ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES