All Comments on 'From Jenny to Mei Ch. 27'

by asianToy

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Finally!

Have been so bummed out that it hadn't been updated in awhile.

Another excellent chapter!

MorionMorionabout 8 years ago
Welcome back!

I had been waiting a looog time for this, but it proved to be a fascinating instalment. Nothing like I expected, and ten times better for it. Thank you for sharing this amazing story with us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What a blast!

Serious thinking-cap type story (at least for me) as I try to figure out how things will play out, and with who.

Seriously caught me off guard when Sarah drove away - probably at a time in which Philip was pretty vulnerable, not that she knew that.

The fact that the gang banger is returning for Ai vies for my attention against the long term damage that Mei is going to do as she teeters on the edge of Jenny-the-cock-hound with everything to lose, for all of them.

The intensity of the dialogue was very enjoyable, seeing these people not just "with their clothes on", but actually engaging in real, deep conversations was a treat (again, it's not New, but still nice to see) and felt like it fit the moment well.

Gonna stop rambling and simply say: I understand why such complex characters/plotting takes so much time :/

Thanks again for the great story,

Jason

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Complexity

Hi you little minx. Fabulous juxtapositions of thoughts and philosophies of three sexual fiends. I love how you draw on such a diverse range of contexts; from engineering and steam powered sybians to spirituality and ancient cultures.

Loved and hated the Sarah bit. You're such a bitch for leaving us hanging like that. 😋

Your readership doesn't justify your talent.

G xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Get an editor

Somewhere in this mess of words there's a story. But you really only have about 3 or 4 chapters worth of anything decent. Talk about long winded and going no where fast!

Trixter72Trixter72almost 8 years ago
Good instalment

Hey you,

I used to be on your editing team, but i fell off the wagon when you took a long time getting this chapter up.

A pretty good instalment in the story, a lot more thinking went into reading this.

Keep up the good work!

mountaincat4mountaincat4almost 8 years ago
A moment or two of contemplation

This chapter seemed like you were taking a little break. Like a marathon runner who has stopped briefly to take a drink and wipe the sweat of past effort off his face. But you needed this respite the way a chess grand master occasionally takes a little more time to make the next move; making sure you have a firm grasp of the situation so you don't jeopardize it.

The insights you provided into Mei's anguish over enjoying Dr. K's big cock and reconfirming Ai's position as the spiritual center of this cyclonic drama were necessary but not quite sufficient to satiate my appetite for your brilliant character interaction and unique dialogue. Even Phillip appeared unusually lethargic.

Still, the little bit you've given us is better than 99% of the other stories on Literotica. Thanks for continuing this Opera. Looking forward to more...lots more. And where is my beloved Marketa?

GryphonMeidhGryphonMeidhover 7 years ago
Looking forward to reading more

Thank you for composing such a well thought out story. I really enjoy reading all the twists and turns. Please ignore the gutless whiner's comment (anonymous twit that apparently thinks an editor would butcher your work)

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorover 7 years ago
Just checking back

I've got a folder with about five stories that ache to be continued... yours is the one I check the most.

I wonder about what's going to happen. Your characters are so good that I will think of them at random, driving down the road, sitting at work, reading something unrelated - whatever - I just wonder. I yearn to know, my hopes and fears for the characters are palpable. Saying "no pressure" would be ridiculous... of course I want to pressure you. To remind you that you have created something that few others have: a world of your own, with a following of readers who are sad and not just a little frustrated to be unable to visit that world any further... to have the twists and turns and genuine emotions of half a dozen characters all hanging in the balance - and then silence.

So I have done something I rarely ever do: publicly ask you, the author, to continue a story that I selfishly wish to see concluded.

I hope all is well on your side of the screen, and that this new year brings your muse storming back, snorting fire and unrelenting in her demand to be heard...

Jason

fitter469fitter469over 7 years ago
Thank You

I only discovered your story a few days ago and read chapter 1, page 1 strait through to this, chapter 27, page 3. Most all the comments are so old that they are greyed out . I can't believe that a story this good has been read by so few people.

After almost a year, I don't think you will post any more, so, with heart felt gratitude I want to say Thank you for sharing your art, your talent, your beauty.

I will miss you very much

Kevin

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorabout 7 years ago
Fourth? Fifth?

I know I've read this at least four times, and, despite the intensity of earlier chapters for their sex and and eroticism, this remains my favorite chapter - thus far.

I've re-read now that I've discovered Ch. 28 is up (Why can't Lit email us with updates!? :( ) and stumbled upon this section - again:

"Of course. What do you think an orgasm is if not your soul and my soul touching in the other dimension? The love dimension?"

"Then what is this we are doing?"

"This snuggling and talking in low whispers?"

"Yeah?"

She kissed his cheek, "This is us making love, dumbass."

He sighed and felt a queasy thrill as he contemplated yet another revelation into the mind that he was growing so fond of.

...

So good!

and yet, there at the end, the symbology of him turning his back on Mei - and more to the point of Ai asking him to choose - makes me wonder...

Onward to 28 with trepidation and longing,

J

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No Christmas presents from you...

Just hoping for another chapter, for more of Ai, Mei, Philip and Sarah... and the rest of them as needed to tell those four's story.

Miss you.

J

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userasianToy@asianToy
I've hit the mother of all writer's blocks. Not that I don't write, I do, maybe too much. The issue is that I get to a point in a story and can't find the motivation to work through the issues. The harder I work and the more I press myself the more my passion is sapped and ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES