All Comments on 'From Jenny to Mei Ch. 28'

by asianToy

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yay!

Been waiting forever!

mountaincat4mountaincat4about 7 years ago
Did you do this just for me?

Thanks for devoting so much time to Markéta in this chapter. She has become my favorite and I hope she continues to play a prominent role in this story. When she returns to America, please have her stop off in Washington DC because there is another president that desperately needs some of her unique therapy.

I was beginning to wonder if we would ever get another chapter and if it hadn't been for Lit's new notification feature I probably would have missed it. Glad to see you're still working on it. It was worth the wait. 5*

MorionMorionabout 7 years ago
Yay!

Very glad to see this series continue. As always, I look forward to see what direction their journey goes!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
OMFG

Found this a couple days ago and have read it all in a binge netflix users would be proud of. One of the best stories i have read on this site ever. just promise to finish it. i have to know how it ends, if it ever does.

be patient and let it tell you where to go and we'll try to be patient and wait for it to be published....

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorabout 7 years ago
Satisfying

You have given me a lot to think about.

I think (most of) your characters are moving in (mostly) good directions.

Tim is an idiotic boy, but that's hardly a revelation.

Perhaps Philip is the one that is growing the most markedly - with a deep growth that is more important to him, and therefore all of them - than even Mei's gradual unveiling of inner truths. Then again, the last concept that she grasped was pretty critical as well.

Thanks once again for sharing your time and talent.

J

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wow

love the story but I could do with a bit less of the tangents.honestly I skipped all the crap in france and whatever tim was up to.if it doesn't have anything to do with the main characters I kinda skim it and ignore it.i don't really count tim as a main character cause I doubt hes going to be around long.on a side note the whole mei dr. k thing is kinda depressing lol I skipped a lot of the sex in that too.id love to see what you have for us next so please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Disappointed

So disappointed that I have reached that bittersweet moment when having binged on a marvellous tale, with well rounded characters that amuse and engage me, that I will now face the titilating anticipation of awaiting the continuation of your work.

So enjoy your humour and intelligence.

Favourite moments are the very Chinese Easter Egg '44' and references to the wonderful Mandarin Oriental, bringing back memories of 'Hainan Chicken rice' 'Raspberry Tiramisu' and excellent service.

Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Phillip and Mei’s make up sex made me cry. It was perfect.

Ursula K. Le Guin took 12 years to publish a continuation of her Earthsea books. She talks about that, as I recall, in her forward to the later book. Take heart, asianToy!

I encourage you to explore other story ideas and characters (admitting my selfish lurking desire to read anything you put to pixels).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I still check on this story from time to time.

It was great I hope you have some time to pick it up. I miss Jenny

LevindlLevindlalmost 2 years ago

I just realized something from several chapters back.

Phil received the letter that Mai had written him and even shared it with Ai, but there was no section written about his acknowledgments back to Mai about The letter. Not even a thank you to her from him. I don’t know if you forgot to write about it, but he and she both made such a deal about her writing it as a way of her being able to do something for him and it seems that it was completely forgotten about.

RichardbeardRichardbeardover 1 year ago

I really do love this story, wish I knew the ending. I'll keep checking.

JimDiamondJimDiamond9 months ago

Does anyone know what happened to AsianToy? I loved her story and was very disappointed we did not get to see the unfinished chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Please Continue! So well written and emotional.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userasianToy@asianToy
I've hit the mother of all writer's blocks. Not that I don't write, I do, maybe too much. The issue is that I get to a point in a story and can't find the motivation to work through the issues. The harder I work and the more I press myself the more my passion is sapped and ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES