From Johns to Jane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Fifteen

Schmitty and Me

Schmitty, for as big as he was, was very gentle. As he undressed me, he planted little kisses on every inch as it was exposed. When he slid my blouse off he spent forever kissing all over my breasts, never touching the nipples. As he slid my panties down and off he kissed all over my inner thighs and around my mound, but never touched my clit or labia with his tongue. His technique was driving me crazy. When I slid my hand down his stomach he grabbed my hand and stopped me before I could reach his cock. I glanced down and he was already raging hard, so that wasn't the reason. He spent forever just worshipping every inch of my body. I knew the passionate sex would come, but this was nice, just savoring the attention, the touches had my juices flowing and he would occasionally lean down and lick them from my thighs, from my bottom, even moving his tongue along my crack, over my little rosebud, never letting a drop run onto the sheets. After a while he lay alongside me and took my hand. He first placed it on his heart, which I could feel beating, then on his cock. He simply rested my hand there and moved his mouth to my breast. He suckled the nipple between his teeth and gently nipped and nibbled on it. After having not touched it for so long, the effect was like electricity. I never moved my hand, leaving it resting on his rigid cock. I was entirely absorbed in what he was doing to my breasts. When he moved over me I felt small. I am barely over five feet tall and he is at least six foot three. He was well over a foot taller than me and probably one hundred and fifty pounds heavier. He rested his weight on his arms, the muscles bulging. With one hand he reached down and guided the head of his cock to my opening. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he leaned to softly kiss my lips. It dawned on me that he wasn't going to fuck me, he was going to make love to me, and I melted. As he pushed forward, the pain was overcome with the pleasure. It was like having a baseball bat slid inside me, except this baseball bat was warm and soft, while it was throbbing hard. He kissed me softly, just little butterfly kisses, as he slowly slid his cock forward. He saw the tears running down from my eyes and wiped them away with his finger. His eyes asked, "Am I hurting you?"

I whispered, 'Yes, but in a wonderful way. Don't stop."

When his huge balls finally rested on my bottom, we just held each other tightly, my arms around his neck, my legs wrapped around his waist. He held his weight on his strong arms, knowing he would crush me if he fell. I whispered, "Schmitty, make love to me...."

He started ever so slowly, taking almost a minute to pull his cock out until just the head was inside me, almost as long before I finally felt his huge balls pressed against my bottom. As he picked up the pace I just held on. As his cock grew thicker and longer I felt no pain, only intense pleasure. When he asked me if I was ready, I could only nod my head vigorously. His first hot blast washed my insides, splattering off the back of my cervix. I couldn't believe how many spurts of hot cum he pumped into me. My pussy was convulsing all over his cock, milking it, draining every warm drop. My orgasm was different. It wasn't a mind shattering, pass out kind of orgasm. It was soft, sexy, long, and just beautiful. I think I had a separate orgasm with every one of his spurts, if that makes any sense. When he stopped cumming he just held it inside me, still holding his weight with his arms. He reached down with one hand and slid it under me, rolling me onto my side, his cock resting inside me. He held me close with one hand while he reached down with the other and pulled the covers up over us. He kissed me softly and I rested my hand on his face. We slept like that. I awoke before dawn and he was still there, sleeping softly, his cock still inside me. I went back to sleep, smiling immensely.

Chapter Sixteen

??????

I was awakened by noises and aromas coming from the kitchen. Schmitty opened his eyes and grinned.

"Sleep well, sexy?" he asked.

"Beautifully, lover," I responded.

We both realized that he was still inside me, and we both grinned.

"Your choice. We can start again, or we can shower and rejoin our friends," I stated.

"As tempting as that offer is, I wouldn't want them to get worried."

I squeezed my vaginal muscles and relaxed them a couple of times and his eyes rolled back, his cock began to respond. "You do make this choice difficult," he groaned.

But I did understand, and the smell of coffee and bacon was tempting as well. I took the initiative and slid slowly off of him. After having him inside me all night long, I felt suddenly empty. And suddenly I felt empty not only in my pussy. I threw a pillow at him and grabbed his hand to break the silence we both suddenly felt. I drug him to the bathroom and turned on the shower. After we had bathed each other I just slid into his arms and let the warm water wash over me. I didn't want to leave, I didn't want to go out into the world, I didn't want to leave his incredible embrace. Finally I worked up the courage and stepped from the shower. He followed and grabbed a towel, slowly drying me from top to bottom. We dressed and walked into the kitchen, faking smiles. Jane looked at me funny, but I laughed and said I was exhausted. They both looked at Schmitty and grinned. He just puffed out his chest and got two cups of coffee.

"And how was your night?" I asked while Schmitty fixed two plates of food. Jane and pat had outdone themselves. There was bacon, eggs, toast, as well as juice and coffee.

Pat just looked at Jane and said, "I only wish she had let me know about her 'crush' earlier."

Jane just blushed and pulled up a chair.

"You two were pretty quiet last night," I noted.

"We went out into the back yard so we wouldn't disturb the two of you. The weather was incredible, the sky was full of stars, and I didn't know you could make love in a hammock," Pat laughed.

At the mention of 'making love' I got a twinge in my chest. I didn't remember the last time anyone had 'made love' to me, but it had happened last night.

"I hope you two didn't break anything," I joked.

Jane said, "Nothing broken, but a few things stretched a bit." Everyone laughed.

"Tell me about it," I laughed, looking at Schmitty, who only blushed. Both of them gave him a knowing smile.

We finished up breakfast and Pat and Schmitty left. Jane took my hand and led me to the couch. She sat me down and looked into my eyes. "What happened?" she asked.

"We had sex, what happened with you and Pat?"

"We also had sex, but that's not what I mean. What's wrong? You've got a funny look in your eyes this morning."

"I don't know, but he was incredible. It was more than just wild sex. He actually made love to me, and didn't just fuck me. I can't explain it." I spluttered.

"And when you and I are having sex we are just fucking???" Jane asked, and I could see the hurt in her eyes.

I reached up and put my arms around her neck and pulled her down close beside me. "Jane, it was incredible, something I haven't felt in a long time, but... I've got to tell you something. He reminded me of something... I knew as soon as I woke up that there was something I had to do, something I had been afraid to do."

Jane started to get a very worried look in her eyes, and I gave her a butterfly kiss on the lips.

"Jane, he reminded me of something important. There is something I have never told you before, but I realized I had to tell you now. Jane, you are my soul, my other half, and I love you with my entire being." She fell against me and we just held each other. We spent the day like that, and the next night, and many nights afterwards.

We continued to join Pat and Schmitty after that, even after we enjoyed their wedding ceremony. I still tease them about when were they going to show us the honeymoon videos. She is as sexy as ever, and we still enjoy having sex with them, or as Jane reminds me, fucking them. Now, even when Jane is fucking my brains out, she makes a point of reminding me that she is 'making love' to me. It's become an inside joke and we always grin when she reminds me.

1...345678