From Johns to Jane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I flopped my head onto Doug's chest and told them it was now their turn to provide the show. Mark lifted Jane onto her hands and knees and got behind her, standing while she was on all four on the love seat. He rubbed his cock along her wet slit and slowly pushed forward. He only stopped when he was completely buried inside her. She was groaning and in the lowered light I could barely make out the outline of her fingers on her extremely swollen and large clit. She was actually stroking it like a cock while Mark was fucking her from behind. I don't think the guys noticed, Doug was in happy, post-orgasm land and Mark was busy burying his throbbing manhood into her from behind. I slid off of Doug's lap and moved to the loveseat, wrapping one arm over Jane's shoulder, sliding my other hand down over her tummy, moving her hand aside and taking her clit between my fingers. She jerked hard when I began to masturbate her little cock while Mark fucked her even harder. I could see Mark was about to cum so I began to stroke up and down on Jane's clit harder and faster. She started bucking and squirting all over the place, which caused Mark to begin to empty his balls deep inside her. Both guys were freaking out as Jane bounced around under Mark, squirting blast after hot blast of her cum all over the sofa, all over my hand, all over Mark's balls. I couldn't help but giggle when he finally slipped from inside her. She flopped onto her stomach and I gently leaned down and kissed the head of his still pulsing cock.

I walked over and refilled the glasses of champagne, distributing them to everyone. I could feel Doug's cum running down my inner thigh, and I could see Marks' cum puddling at Jane's incredible entrance. If the guys noticed her clit, they never said a word, but if we were to do it again I am sure it would become the center of attention. I raised my glass to "new friends" and drank the entire glass in one gulp. The others followed suit and I reminded Jane of her promise. Her eyes lit up into a grin when she remembered her promise to get me into bed by midnight. We hurriedly dressed, not taking the time to clean up. The miniskirts and the blouses were on and we were out of there before the guys knew we were gone. We did kiss them goodnight and told them we might be at the club next weekend if they wanted another go at it. They grinned, and we ran down the street to my car. We hurried back to my place, and almost tripped over each other as we ran up the stairs to the bedroom, falling into each other's arms on the bed. We both looked at the bedside clock and grinned when we realized it was five minutes before midnight.

Chapter Five

Cleanup Duty

Our giggles became tears as we laughed so hard we cried. We agreed that the evening had turned out better than we could have hoped. I asked her if she had to get home any time soon and she told me she was all mine until Monday, which brought a very evil grin to my lips. I suggested we get out of the clothes, to which she simply stood and started stripping in front of me. She started for the bathroom and I grabbed her hand, stepping close and kissing her deeply. I took her hand and guided it between my legs, moving her fingers over the warm juices flowing from deep inside me. Doug's juices combined with mine to make a very slippery mess. While her fingers explored I moved my fingers to her own very wet pussy. She was totally soaked and the slipperiness went down her thighs to her knees. She sat back on the bed and opened her legs for me to see. I knelt in front of her between her open legs and simply inhaled deeply. She smelled so delicious like this. I could see the cum beginning to flow from her lips and leaned forward to lick. I moved my tongue from bottom to top, scooping as much of Mark's cum as I could, before swallowing and going back for more. She held my head in her hands gently as I bathed her with my tongue. While I was bathing her she said "that was a pretty neat trick you did with Doug. Think you can teach me?" I rolled my eyes up and mouthed the words "It would be my pleasure" before sliding my tongue deep inside of her, tongue fucking her gently for a few minutes.

She lifted me and placed my bottom on the bed and assumed the position I was just in. She slurped and drank from my pool of delicious juices. When most of the cleaning was done she slowly slid her tongue deep inside me. Gawd, her tongue was long. I told her to just hold it inside me for a minute. I focused and began to flex and relax on her tongue. I could see the grin on her face as I slowly milked her tongue with my strong inner vaginal muscles. I continued this for several minutes and then realized that her hand was between her legs and that she was slowly stroking her little cock. I was amazed at how she would move her fingers up and down along its length, just like you would a cock. My own clit was small enough that I could only rub my fingertips over it, sometimes tugging at it, but no way could I stroke it like she did. I asked her if she'd like to feel it somewhere else and she got the idea. I moved to my hands and knees on the edge of the bed. I've found this gives me deeper penetration, and makes my milking easier.

Jane got behind me and slowly guided her cock into my wetness. I was soaked so she was slipping in and out with no problem. I told her to push it in as far as she could and to not move. She complied and I slowly began to flex and relax my inner muscles. It felt incredible, being fucked by what I knew was a clit, but my body was telling me was a cock. Suddenly I felt a sharp sting on my rump as Jane slapped me, and it wasn't gentle. Her voice became ragged, almost hoarse when she said "fuck me, my little bitch." I froze for an instant and got rewarded with another stinging swat on my upraised bottom. I went back to work, feeling the stinging on my rear end, but also realizing it felt stimulating. I slowed again and got my reward, another hard stinging swat on the other cheek. I began to flex and relax with a passion now. Jane's breathing was heavy and course as she held my hips and pushed hard against my bottom. I flinched when I felt her finger slide into my totally exposed rosebud. She roughly hooked the finger upwards and used it to lift me and drop me on her little cock now, using me for her pleasure. She asked me if I liked it, and not in a gentle way. I could only groan with pleasure, which she took as a positive. She began to roughly lift and drop me now, slamming her cock in and out of my pussy, her finger using my bottom for leverage. She told me to cum. She didn't ask, she ordered me to cum on her hard cock. A wiggling of her finger deep inside me, combined with a swat that stung like bees, I complied, my juices flowing down over my thighs, my body convulsing under her weight. Had her finger not been so snuggly imbedded in my bottom I would have flopped onto my stomach. She finally released me and tossed me over and onto my back. She moved over me and squatted over my face. I started to open my mouth to lick, but she grabbed my nipple and twisted, letting me know who was in control. She began to stroke her cock over my face. She ordered me to open my mouth and get ready to drink. Her fingers became a blur as she stroked up and down on her swollen little cock. One hand moved to my face and she stroked, and I knew what was coming. She did not let me down and soon began to thrash around and the juices began to squirt onto my face, into my mouth. I drank as fast as I could, loving the delicious taste, the incredible position I found myself in. She actually swatted my cheek with her cock, pumping the last drops of her incredible orgasm into my willing mouth. She collapsed on top of me, letting her cock slide between my lips. I suckled gently until she finally recovered enough to rise off of me.

She slowly stood and helped me to my feet. She took me in her arms and we danced to a music only we could hear. She asked me if I was okay, and I told her that I was not okay, I was wonderful. She had been afraid that maybe she had been too rough. I told her I could take it a lot rougher than she could dish it out. We agreed on a safe word just in case, and moved to the Jacuzzi.

After bathing and changing the sheets, again, we slept in each other's arms until the morning.

Chapter Six

Paying a Promise

I thought I heard the doorbell and rolled over to look at the bedside clock. It was 8:30 on a Sunday morning. Surely nobody would wake anyone up that early on a Sunday morning. A minute later and sure enough, the bell rang again. I softly kissed Jane on her sleeping lips and grabbed a short white terry robe and headed downstairs. Standing on my tippy toes to peek out the spy hole, I saw Officer Schmitty standing there in his full uniform. I opened the door and openly wiped the sleep from my eyes. He immediately started to apologize for waking me, but he was just getting off work and had been worried about me, what with what had happened the other night, and then me calling in sick last night. I was touched with his concern and invited him in for coffee. We went into the kitchen and I pointed to a chair, which he took. I started fussing around the kitchen, making enough noise to hopefully warn Jane that someone else was in the house. I knelt down to get the coffee from under the sink and suddenly remembered I was naked under the robe. When I went to place the sugar and cream on the table I caught Schmitty staring. He blushed and turned away, but I thought his shyness was adorable. I leaned just far enough across the table that there was no way he could miss looking down the top of the robe all the way to my stomach, overlooking my breasts during the visual journey. I hoped I had played it off as unintentional, looking away, giving him a moment to stare before looking back at him, catching him looking. He again blushed and I went back to making the coffee. I told him I was just tired and had decided I needed a break which is why I banged in last night. He asked me if I had heard from our "friend" since the incident in the search room and I mysteriously said yes, and asked him how he took his coffee. He said he drank it black and I poured his cup for him, pouring myself a cup while I was at it.

I sat in the chair facing him, but without the table between us. I reached for the creamer, accidentally brushing his uniformed leg with my bare calf. I felt the robe fall over my leg and acted as if I didn't notice as I stirred my coffee. I rested my elbows on the table, but the cool air on my crossed legs let me know that my thighs were now showing. I glanced down and noticed a definite bulge beginning to form in his lap and decided to have a little more fun before this morning was over. He started to squirm when I uncrossed my legs and sat with my knees slightly apart. I asked him how he felt about the other night and he blushed bright red. I told him to tell me he didn't enjoy it and he could only shake his head. He did manage to apologize for making me think he would ever tell anyone, and that what I had said when he was leaving wasn't necessary.

I acted shocked and said, "So you don't want to feel my mouth on you??? Are you saying you don't think I would be as good as she was??" I managed to sound serious, but I was laughing inside.

I thought he was going to choke on his coffee when the implications of what he had said hit him. When he lurched forward to keep from spitting up his coffee I slid back slightly to avoid the coffee spray, accidentally opening my legs further. The position he ended up in was almost nose to my pussy. He froze and I didn't move. I asked him what he was so shocked about, he had seen it before. His bulge was now becoming almost uncomfortable for him. I untied the robe and took it off, laying it over the back of my chair, telling him that I was now more comfortable. I told him I would put it back on if he wanted, but he vigorously shook his head no. He started shaking so much that his coffee spilled onto his lap. I grabbed a towel and began to dab at his crotch, really making him squirm. I am pretty fast with my hands and during the dabbing I had him unzipped and my hand in his pants before he even noticed. I openly fished around until I felt the bare skin of his cock, working it out of the opening of his pants. He was already hard, and growing harder by the time I got him free. I let his cock dangle there while I worked at Schmitty's gunbelt, removing it and laying it on the table. I grabbed his pants and slid them down, waiting for him to step out of them. I then went back to studying his cock. I saw it before when Jane was sucking it, but I hadn't realized how big he was until now. I tried to wrap my hand around it but my hand was too small, and his cock was too thick. I laid my arm against it and realized it was as thick as my wrist. I have seen large before, but this was downright huge. It was now bobbing in the air and stood out at least ten inches. The head was about the size of a large lemon. I now wondered how Jane had managed to blow it, but when my eyes moved to the door I saw her peeking around the corner with a grin on her face. I moved my fingertip to my lips and mouthed the word "wait", to which she nodded. She slipped back into the shadows but I could feel her eyes on me as I opened my mouth and attempted to get the head inside.

Schmitty was now tearing at what was left of his uniform and was soon standing naked in front of me. I licked and sucked the head while my hands moved up and down the massive shaft. The veins felt incredible under my fingers and I began to concentrate on the sensitive little spot just under the head. As I suckled and licked it there it began to bob and pulse in the air. As the clear drops would form, I would lick them off. I stood and took his hand and guided him to the guestroom. Lying back on the bed I asked him if he would fuck me. He calmly slid between my open thighs and began to work the head of his monster up and down along my dripping opening. He finally worked the head inside and held it there. I don't think I have ever been stretched like this before and the pain was intense, but wonderful at the same time. I reached around and grabbed his bottom, slowly pulling him forward. Inch by painful inch he worked it inside me. I thought I was going to rip apart, and doubted I could take another inch when I felt his huge balls touch my naked ass. I wrapped my legs around him and held him there while I adjusted to the size filling me. Slowly I let him slide it out, then back in. The pain subsided as he began to slowly work into a rhythm. I glanced at the door and saw Jane standing there in the shadows, a towel wrapped around her waist, her beautiful breasts free. I wiggled my finger at her and she stepped quietly into the room. It took Schmitty a minute to realize there were now four hands on his ass, and he froze and looked absolutely confused. When he turned and saw Jane standing there, her breasts showing, he began to grin. Jane moved around and placed her breast to his lips, which he greedily began to suckle while he slid in and out of me. I managed to reach up and unhook the towel from her waist and tossed it to the floor. I would have loved to have had a better view of Schmitty's face when she moved up over me and placed her engorged clit to his lips. At first he froze, but she pressed forward and soon he was sucking it like a baby on a bottle. His cock was growing thicker inside me and I knew I was going to be sore before this was over. Jane moved around behind Schmitty and began to lick and kiss his bottom. From over his shoulder she gave me a devious look and I knew what she was going to do. She began to tease and tickle his little private area, making it nice and slippery for what I knew was coming. When she slipped a finger inside him, he groaned deeply. When she got behind him I don't think he saw it coming, or didn't care at this point. He was buried deep inside me now, just frozen, savoring the sensations as she stood behind him. When she moved, it was in one swift motion, and she was buried in his bottom before he could react. If I thought his cock was big before, he impaled me with his thrust forward as she drove her little cock into his bottom. She held it there and we all froze, savoring all the incredible sensations. Then Jane began to fuck him, slowly at first, then with a raging passion. His own cock began to slide in and out of my very stretched pussy and I was almost in tears as it grew even thicker and longer, bouncing off the back of my cervix almost painfully. When his balls pulled up tight, Jane leaned over his shoulder and kissed me deeply. That was all I needed to start to thrash under his weight. This started a volcano erupting deep inside me. His hot molten lava began to spurt, blast after heavy blast, deep inside me. Jane began to bathe us all with her fountain of cum. She was screaming as she held her cock in his bottom, squirting blast after hot wet blast, spraying over his bottom, onto his balls and even onto my very stretched pussy. I felt the cum oozing from around his cock and became amazed that Jane had been able to swallow it all the other night. A girl of many talents. Jane was the first to regain her senses and came around and kissed me. She reached down and wrapped her hands around his massive cock and ever so slowly guided it out of me. I felt like a river dam had burst as his cum began to flow from what I can only describe as very stretched pussy lips. Jane dove in to catch the river in her mouth, on her hands and knees between my knees. I was sore and could only imagine what I must look like down there, but her soft lips felt wonderfully soothing.

I looked up over her shoulder to see Schmitty holding his very hard cock in his hand. He was looking at her from behind and I knew what he had in mind. Jane didn't flinch as he pressed the swollen head against her opening. He rested the head just inside her opening and Jane looked up at me and grinned. She mouthed the words "If I'm taking him, you're taking me." At first I didn't know what she meant but it began to dawn on me as I felt her cup her fingers together at my swollen pussy opening. As he pushed slowly forward so did she. By the time his balls were resting on her clit, her hand was inside me, opening her fingers and exploring. He didn't waste any time with Jane and began to fuck her like there was no tomorrow. I could feel myself stretched over her wrist, her fingers splayed inside me as she felt around where nobody had felt before. I was almost in shock, but the pleasure overtook me and I began to grind my hips on her arm, forcing it in and out of me. She closed her hand into a fist and as he drove into her, she drove into me, as he pulled out, so did she. We had a wonderful rhythm going and it wasn't long before Schmitty began pumping and squirting his second hot load deep into Jane's womb. At the same time, Jane splayed her fingers open and massaged my insides, setting off fireworks inside me. I think I passed out, but the dreams were incredible. We were all in a heap and I began to worry how she was going to get her hand out of me. Surprisingly, it slid slowly and almost comfortably from my wetness. I could feel the coolness of the air deep inside me, and wished I had a mirror. I knew they could see all the way to my tonsils, and I didn't care.

I looked up at Jane and asked her is she wanted a cup of coffee, which started us all to laughing uncontrollably. We all squeezed into the shower, Jane and I giving Schmitty a pretty good hand job, complete with soap, before we finished. Gawd, he was big, and loaded with cum. I was sure by the time he left that we would be seeing him again.

Jane and I cleaned up and I asked her what she wanted to do today. Her eyes said 'fuck', but her lips managed to say 'zoo.' I was determined that before this day was out I was going to ask her to move in with me, and it was off to the zoo.

123456...8