All Comments on 'From: Kit'

by solitarycafe

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
SiodisSiodisover 6 years ago
Keep it coming!

An amazing story! Looking forward to more chapters_

horny2doithorny2doitover 6 years ago

This is one hot story. Very well written and shows the whole process of their relationship changing plus the new sexual relationship. Hopefully, the body changes will be permanent for his sister; big boobs, great strong body and how sexy and horny she will be now. For Jake lets hope his huge cock stays that way and he can cum many times. This will be a great way for them both to have the complete relationship they wanted deep down but knew it wasn't at that time possible. Hopefully, Jake can show his sister's girlfriends he can do anything in bed and otherwise.

Great potential and cannot wait for more chapters .. thank you.

England91England91over 6 years ago
Good work

This was the best one for the week for me..

I am hoping for more on this story series.

Well done, great work. Good hard on for a good length of the sex seen.

Alice_RosaleenAlice_Rosaleenover 6 years ago
Excellent

Love the blend of sweet and smutty with these siblings. Thanks for writing!

OrthopodeOrthopodeover 6 years ago
I like it

Good fantasy story, worth keeping on with it. How you explain the body mods to the parents is up to you (code for I have no idea)

thedayafterthedayafterover 6 years ago

Yep, great story but I don't understand the need for the herbal powder as part of the storyline unless it is going to be part of another chapter that clarifies it's use in the story. I couldn't understand it as part of the story as it wasn't the catalyst for Jake and Kit's awakening to their love for each other. The catalyst was their argument when Kit tried to apologise to Jake that would have stood without the powder being taken by them.

Just felt that the herbal powder was unnecessary to the story as the story stood really well without it. But still a 5-star story....

solitarycafesolitarycafeover 6 years agoAuthor

For anyone wondering, this story was written as a commission, and anything seemingly useless was added per instructions :).

BruceWoBruceWoover 6 years ago
I look forward to ch 2

When it is revealed that they are orphans.....

Axel7Axel7about 1 month ago

Surely it doesn't end here man it had a great set-up for part 2, although it has been a long time since the story was posted I hope you will consider a part 2 someday.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersolitarycafe@solitarycafe
299 Followers
Writing is my life's greatest passion! (Besides coffee!) Otherwise, I'm just a humble introvert, loving husband to wonderful, collared wife, and a cat dad. I enjoy intelligent, natural conversations with all kinds. Sometimes I succeed in being witty without being pretentious...