All Comments on 'From One Night Ch. 05'

by ChocolateSwirl

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
ummmm

the chapter seemed rushed in the end, and nadia gave in way too easy, it seemed that ben was taking liz to his bed regularly after that first night, so yeh, i liked the drama but once again nadia came out looking weak again .

fluerfluerover 14 years ago
Love it!!!

Liz is not as bright as she thinks. Any hoe can do tricks in bed, its lady that earns a man respect and attention. The turkey baster thing just turn me off.

As for Nadia, keep shinning girl. Ben can't resist you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
On pins and needles!

That last line sounds like a (cue suspence music) ill tiding. Liz that viper is cooking up something!

honeybreehoneybreeover 14 years ago
This story is falling flat to be honest!!!!

I agree with one reader, this chapter seems a bit rush! How did Ben and Nadia go from a series of one night stands to Ben saying "I love you" out of the blue? That makes no sense! To be honest, the only interesting character is Liz! Even though she is the supporting character she seems to be highly developed compare to the leading characters, even if she is crazy! Nadia just doesn't do it for me as a leading lady, she gives in too quickly and seems like an airhead, just because someone gave you roses on your birthday doesn't mean she should just forgive Ben and say "okay, I'll forgive you". Nadia needs to grow a backbone and be strong, I did like the change you presented with her in the beginning but towards the middle she reverted back to her old ways (like flaking on her friend for Ben) and Ben is still lacking as well too! And the fight scene provided drama but I think Nadia should have fought back or something! I can see your ideas and where you wanted to go with the series but it just didn't translate well in this story! Sorry, just my opinion!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Really?

I really can't believe the story ended like that. If had known that would be the outcome, I would've never started reading it. I want that 45 minutes of my life back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
What?

Childish to spit in the cofee, have an afternoon free and go to a Disney movie ... From the earlier chapters I expected more.

MADISONKAIMADISONKAIabout 11 years ago
You lost me totally!

This chapter was rushed, also what decent person spits in someone's coffee? Why did she forgive him so fast for Liz attacking her? If he had not slept with that crazy heffa she would not have tried to strangle her. Also if he was having feelings fo Nadia why did he just jump into bed with Liz. Ben is a HOE. Roll eyes at "congratulating her on getting her rich white man."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous