All Comments on 'From Princess – Mistress'

by subway1962

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good story but could use a bit more editing

Would love to read a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I would have sais this was pretty good ...

... but, as a first offering - under this name at least - it was quite outstanding!

Very well done and I hope you will write much more about this couple and their fascinating relationship. Five stars and thank you.

DmitryDmitryover 11 years ago
This is some sick

shit. Congratulation!!!! You have dine it. You have created a pile. Not a big one, but still a pile. Thank god there were no racist shit. DO NOT THANK ME.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
very good story but...

to easy plot, i mean, it would be better if the father doesn't like femdom, instead, he would show resistance but it would be surrender anyway...

of course i hope some assworship and would be better with a younger daugther (14-15)

thanks

Omega ManOmega Manover 11 years ago
Commentaries

It was a decent writing .. but some sure gave negative comments .. if they didn't like the theme THEN JUST MOVE ON to another story. Plain and simple.

RegretsRegretsabout 5 years ago
A fine short piece.

The explanation of the early situation was well done. The piece will inspire me later. I would have liked princess to dress in a more severe manner when she went out. I would hope that,as she becomes a dominant,she will be a classy Dom,and not one of those awful Doms who yell Piece of shit, Piece of shit,like parrots. They are the worst kind. Educated,superior women are best. If the piece had been longer there could have been extras,for instance when he told her not to go out,dressed as she was,she could have icily told him to write lines for her to see,later. 50 times. I must remember to keep my opinions to myself,etc. I will be adding touches like this later. It does seem that the household is maturing,and Mum seems to be about to take advantage of his demotion and maybe bring her lover into the home. He must not expect Mistress to be there long into the future,she has to leave home sometime,but hopefully,by then,he will be fully trained and ready to serve his wife and her lover,while keeping his opinions to himself. Deserves a wider readership. It does seem that his long term future is to be locked and forgotten, I hope not. I hope that obedient service will be rewarded from time to time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If you don't tell perverted idiots that they are perverted idiots, at some point they'll think they're normal!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous