All Comments on 'From Russia with Love - Finale'

by pellucidbard

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
bikerider1950bikerider1950almost 6 years ago
Awesome series

Loved the series and look forward to seeing more from you.

macnwny716macnwny716almost 6 years ago
Fun series

Really enjoyable read, hope there's more to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great series

Great series- I have enjoyed reading all of them.

I hope you continue writing and developing further adventures for the various characters. I honestly would’ve liked to have seen something develop at some point with the spa attendant becoming overwhelmed and getting involved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Finally this has ended

This one were 9 pages of pure garbage. Today this title make some sense with Putin meeting Trump in Hersinki. They can have an orgy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
SWAPPING

Took to long f or the the swap to take place, also I don't get anal fucking, the pussy has far more sensitive nerve endings to make sex most enjoyable where as the anus has very few if any, therefore cock in the anus is wasted, might as well fuck a piece of drain pipe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Awesome sexy story and reading. I love the slow build, the detail, the erotic tensions created. I was hard and excited several times as I pictured myself in that story. PS, there is a very hot movie - The Lover (1992), with slender sexy male body, even I get turned on by !!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous