From Sales to Gym Ownership Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milerdan2
milerdan2
197 Followers

"Uhm. I guess. Again, sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you," I said.

"Don't be sorry. I mean I have never cummed this hard and definitely want to..." she hesitated, "take it I guess. My boyfriend fucked me for 3 to 5 minutes and was done."

"What do you want to do?" I asked.

"What do YOU want to do?" she responded. "I want to make you cum, however I need to do it?"

"Do you want to finish me with a blowjob or handjob?" I offered.

"Do you like that as much as my pussy?" she wondered.

"You have an amazing pussy but if she is done, another way is fine. As long as I get another chance at it," I said.

"I think it was the doggiestyle that made it worse. Here, fuck me this way and let's see how I can take it," she said and lied on her back with her feet in the air. I didn't waste another seconds pushing my member past her neatly trimmed hair straight back deep inside her body which caused her to grimace right away. So I stopped but she just grabbed my ass and pulled me towards her.

"Fuck me Don. Cum for me," she said and grabbed her left tits so she could teas her on own nipple with her tongue. I grabbed her thighs at first but as soon as I picked up the pace, I put my weight on it and grabbed her ass. To add more stimulation, I let my fingertips touch my cock as it was sliding in and out of her. I kept my eyes open so I could see her beautiful face so I could cum as quickly as possible. I don't remember how long it took me but probably no second too soon, my cock started pulsating over and over as shot after shot of hot cum filled the protected space between us.

When I finally came back down from the zenith, I gently pulled out of her and excused myself to the bathroom after kissing her on the lips. She soon followed me and jumped into the shower as if she lived there. I watched her standing there in the oversized shower using the warm water to clean her private area carefully. I was worried what she felt and thought for a while until she suggested spending the night. I let her borrow one of my t-shirts and that is all she wore to bed.

I forgot she had mentioned she had an early morning class to teach so by the time I woke up at 7, she was already gone. She texted me instead of leaving me a note: "Thank you for dinner and then some last night  I am ready to come over again but she is not quite yet," referring to her sore sex which made me feel a bit guilty again.

Monday:

I set my alarm for 4:30, making sure I had enough time to eat breakfast, shower up and open the gym up at 5:45. At 5:15, the doorbell rang; it was Jessica. Moments later I opened the door to look at the perfect blonde holding a tray of Starbucks drinks in her hands with a gym bag draped over her slender neck and shoulder.

"Three drinks? Who else is joining us?" I asked.

"I got a latte, mocha and plain drip. Not sure what you like," she answered.

"Which one do you like?" I asked her.

"The latte. I added some vanilla flavor to it," she responded.

"Well, I will take the other two then. Thank you so much."

I caught her checking herself out in the mirror after she sat down the tray. I stepped behind her and by the time the front of my body made contact with her back, I already had a raging hard-on causing her to chuckle. She wore a similar set of leggings and my thin shorts allowed for me to feel her flesh nearly as well as if we were naked.

"And you wonder why you have so many people show up to your classes?" I teased her while nibbling her ear lobe.

"Hey, I am good at this yoga thing. And don't get carried away, my pussy is still sore," she said.

After the doors opened, a handful of people trickled in. It took until 6:05 for everyone to have arrived. I counted 11 of them and since I didn't recognize a lot of them, I tried to meet all of them before or after the class. Once everyone left, I started making an omelet and a protein shake for Jessica and me. With the doors open, we had a few people walk in seeing if there was food to share and to their dismay, I turned them all away.

"You know I was thinking about preparing healthy food choices to my, I mean, our clients but I figured I would be too busy for it," I said.

"This is flipping amazing," she said after taking the first bite. "And it only took you 10 minutes for everything. You should give it a second thought."

"I will once I figure out if I can afford hiring some help."

"You have me and I am already paid for," said Jessica.

"How much did Don pay you? I thought you are only going to be here in the mornings," I said.

"Let me just say more than what I make in a year right now. I take college classes in the late morning and late afternoon right now so I am available until 10 for sure," she said.

"No offense, but I was hoping to hire a nutritionist, slash trained cook," I said and was afraid to hurt her feelings.

"I was thinking about taking a nutritionist class next quarter that begins in a month. And I do know how to cook," she countered.

"Alright, I will have you make our breakfast, snacks and lunches this week and you will need to be able to know the nutritional values of them. There is an app that helps with that," I explained.

"Fine. I will be your cook this week," she teased.

"I am going to hop into the hot-tub and then I am off to do some shopping. Do you want me to get anything?" she asked.

"I like lingerie to be black," I said with a straight face.

"This body doesn't need any lingerie to get you hard," she said and grabbed my crotch before walking off to the locker room.

I got back to working on the schedule and trying to get Jessica out of my mind. I failed on both ends so I decided to take a break and see what kind of bathing suit a 20 year old babe wears nowadays. She didn't disappoint. She didn't hear me walk in so I was able to stare at her bikini covered tits from behind as she was leaning her head against the edge causing my cock to grow immediately.

The rest of the day was fairly uneventful with a couple of sessions scheduled. By the time the evening came around, I couldn't wait till the next morning to see Jessica again. The same routine was repeated by her arrival with the Starbucks drinks and her sexy outfit. On the first day, there was only 2 men in the class. The word must have spread quickly as each one brought a friend along each and you could just see their lustful eye staring at Jessica each chance they got.

The day continued with a handful of beautiful women and one older gentleman coming in for sessions. It was also the first time I had a chance to work out with Heather and Lori. Lori continued her struggle and needed a lot of water breaks to make it through our session that existed primarily of body weight exercises. I spoke to her about her nutrition and mentioned to her that we would soon offer some breakfast and other food options. She suggested packing protein rich snacks that people can purchase in the morning to take to work with them which was an idea I definitely liked.

Heather was herself again and had no issues having me get up close to her and opening up more about her life. She was definitely a hot MILF and just went through a harmless divorce after her 2nd and last child left for college causing her to buy this condo.

"So what about your love life?" she asked rather directly.

"It's in the making, maybe. I have been fairly cautious in that arena after a breakup with my fiancé a few years ago," I opened up.

"Sorry to hear that. You will get a chance to meet a lot of women in this new gig of yours so I am not worried about you," she responded.

"What about you? Are you worried about yourself?" I asked but quickly added, "I'm sorry, none of my business. Go ahead and do another plank."

"Don't be sorry. I guess there definitely are those lonely nights that I dread. How is my form?"

I placed my hand on her lower back and told her to push against it a little to improve her form.

"You are doing really well. If you don't mind, I will change your workout plan from a full-body type to a more area oriented one each day. That way we can really focus on specific areas and allow them to recover a few days before targeting them again," I suggested.

"Sounds great. I trust you with whatever you want to do with me," she said while starting to breathe more heavily.

The rest of the session went along the same way and I had to remind myself that she was 44 years old when looking at her great body.

The next morning, Jessica's class had grown to 20 which was close to its capacity and Leslie arrived 10 minutes late to her first session and her uncombed brown shoulder length hair made it obvious she just woke up.

"I am so sorry," said Leslie who was wearing an outfit that consisted of a sports bra and running shorts.

"No problem. Is your boyfriend ok you wearing this outside the house?" I asked without hesitation.

"Why wouldn't he? I am far from naked," she chuckled.

She turned out to be in pretty good shape and a pleasure to work with. She was also a college student and her rich parents were paying the $2,100 rent for her studio apartment. I really tried to keep my focus away from her well-proportioned body but her 36D tits wrapped by only some spandex type sports bra made it difficult.

The rest of the week included a good amount of new appointments and Jessica's class getting too full to the point where it became impractical.

"Let's do a 6 and a 7 am," suggested Jessica. "I asked at the beginning of the class and a good amount of people would actually prefer a later start time."

"Let me change the schedule online and print it out for the door as well. I will email all current attendees too," I offered.

The weekend came around and I was hoping that Jessica would hint towards wanting to hang out again. Instead, she mentioned she had plans already and I didn't want to even know what would be better than spending time with me I joked with myself. All I knew was that I have met with 9 different women that week, and at least 6 of them I wouldn't mind helping me out with my blue balls; heck maybe all but 2 of them.

I was lucky enough to have to plan the grocery

list and look at the finances which kept my mind occupied. I had already forgotten when Don expects to get paid but I made sure I set up a separate account that would transfer his share into. The first week was definitely a success. With some clients prepaying a month and 2 of them sessions for the maximum allowed charge of 3 months, we grossed $12,470 the first week.

I spent 3 hours coming up with snack and meal plans and sent those out to every email address we had on file through the gym. I was starting to think of the possibilities if we were allowed to contact all HOA members but that might be something that I could convince the board at our next month's meeting.

My trip to Costco and Whole Foods ended up costing nearly $1000 and I started to question my decision to add the food part to the business model. It was late Sunday afternoon when I texted a copy of the receipts to Jessica with a tag-line 'Ready to cook?' and she called me within minutes.

"I think I need to come over at 5 to prepare some of the food. We won't have time to do it at 6 since I have my class and you have your one-on-one with Lori," she said worriedly.

"You are right, I was planning on having everything ready right before 6 but I think it might be too much. Why don't you come over tonight so we can at least cut up some stuff and have it pre-mixed?" I suggested not even thinking anything sexually in regards to her coming over.

She quickly agreed and the evening turned into something very sexual. She arrived in a mini-skirt and halter top and I quickly noticed that she left out the bra part of her outfit. She made sure to let me flirt with her as we were cutting up vegetables and vacuum packing protein snacks. It wasn't until we were getting ready to clean up and put the vegetables away when she changed gears.

"Every time I see this or this I am reminded of last weekend," she said, holding a cucumber and carrot. Both were admittedly nowhere near my size with the cucumber being a good 15 inches long and the carrot being much thinner than my member.

"Not sure how to answer that," I said.

"You have no idea how much pain I was in for a good part of the week," she added.

"I am really sorry. I will be more gentle next time."

"Who said there will be a next time?" teased the blonde as she stepped closer to me. "How can my tight pussy trust your reckless cock ever again?"

Her dirty talk and close proximity gave me an

immediate hard-on.

"All I can say is I promise to be more careful," I said cupping her tight butt.

"Here, sit on the counter," she said and as I was jumping up, she held my shorts in place so they fell to the ground.

Staring at my fully erected cock she said: "Yep, still as big as last week. Damn it."

She followed with a blowjob that was nothing short of amazing. She began to be able to put a bit of my head past her esophagus and followed up with some aggressive stroking, more spit and more attempts to deepthroat me.

"Fuck baby, yes," I moaned and grabbed the back of her head to pull her in closer. I didn't pay attention to the clock but I would guess that she spent a good 10 minutes working me with her mouth, hands, and cheeks. When her jaw seemed to get sore, I offered a change of pace.

"She is all yours already. Sucking your big cock got me all wet and excited."

I climbed off the counter and picked her off the floor to place her awaiting pussy right on top of my cock. She lowered her slender body on mine and her pussy felt just as hot and tight as the first time. While biting her lips, she took another few inches of me when she tried to jump off of me.

"Fuck, we forgot the condom," she yelled. "I completely forgot about it. I never really used them before with my boyfriend."

"I am sorry. I am not that used to them myself. You are on a pill of some sort, right?"

"Yes, but don't get me wrong, I don't know where you have been so I'd rather be safe," she said.

"No, I agree," I said and picked her up to throw her over my shoulder and ran to the bedroom. "Can you put it on this time? That was a bit of a mood killer. Your pussy felt amazing without the barrier."

"No problem."

She ripped the package open and was about to put it on my cock.

"Use your mouth please," I said.

It took her a second to figure out how to roll out the condom with her mouth but after a few attempts, she had her lips wrapped around the rolled-up part and tried as hard as she could to squeeze her lips tight enough to be able to push the latex down my shaft. She ended up needing to use her hand but I applauded her for her effort.

We were finally ready to continue and ended up fucking each other gently for a few minutes. At first I was on top of her in missionary style and then she rode me slowly. I just couldn't get enough of her firm breasts that were presented right in front of me and when I started sucking on her rock hard nipples, I could sense that she was approaching an orgasm.

She skillfully tilted her hips forward to allow her clit to rub against my trimmed pubic hair and as soon as she found the right spot and angle she went for it. Her movements become more erratic with my cock barely moving inside her wet tunnel. While her pulsating pussy muscles stimulated my cock a little, the next minute or so was purely for her physical pleasure while I watched her in awe.

"Arghh, that's it, right there. I'm cumming baby," she whined rather silently as if she was getting desperate. She suddenly threw her head back causing her tits to stick up and I just grabbed and pinched both nipples to force her into deeper ecstasy. As soon she calmed down, she climbed off of me leaving my condom covered cock soaking wet on my stomach.

"I'm sorry, but this time I want to be able to move the morning after. How would you like me to make you cum?" she asked.

"Let's just go with the flow," I said and pulled off the condom. "Let me fuck your tits first."

I stood on the floor and let her sit at the edge of the bed. She quickly squeezed her tits together and moments later I forced my naked cock through the tight gap between her mounds.

"Spit on it," I ordered her and after she dripped some saliva on my cock and her tits I added my own.

"Open your mouth," I told her next and I started humping her chest upwards by about three inches with each thrust a few inches penetrating her mouth. I loved her eagerness as the perfect blonde teen sucked my cock skillfully while her tits wrapped around it nicely.

After another minute or so, I had her lie back and used some her pussy juices to spread over my cock. I kept asking her to apply more making her wonder where I was going with it. When I felt it was wet enough, I grabbed her feet and wrapped it around my lubricated cock and immediately started stroking it. I then realized how sexy her well pedicured feet were. I thought to myself that the only thing that could make them sexier is if they were wrapped in a pair of high heels. Jessica just grinned at me as she watched me pleasure myself with another body part of hers.

"Turn over please," I said after a while.

I kissed my way up her calves and hamstrings until I arrived at her ass. After spreading her legs gently, I used me index finger to scoop out more of her natural lubricant inside her pussy and spread it in her crack. Before descending my cock between her tight ass cheeks, I spit a generous portion of saliva straight onto her anus. I started sliding my rigid shaft through her crack and tried to find a right angle to get the most pleasure. I definitely felt stimulated but realized that the only way for me to cum that night was by either whacking off or with her oral skill.

"Alright, ready to finish me with your sexy mouth?" I asked.

"Bring it," said the blonde and turned around to lie on her stomach. While I was standing in front of the bed, she scooted to the edge until her nose ran into the precum covered tip. She took a big breath in through her nostrils before scooping up the clear fluid. I was seriously suffering from blue balls and I knew that a week of abstinence meant that a big cumshot was in store for my blonde vixen.

Before I knew it, Jessica took me into her mouth and sucked me clean before tilting her head forward to get further down my shaft.

She was still barely able to get it down about half-way before she had to stop. Once we knew what her limit was I spread the fingers of both my hands, ran them through the hair of the crown of her head, and held onto her head to keep it in place. I started rocking my hips slowly at first and watched her squeeze her tight ass each time I approached her inner limit.

She allowed enough saliva and precum to collect in her mouth that it felt like my prick was swimming in hot fluids. The wet sounds that escaped her lips helped me in my desperate attempt to finally empty my balls. Just as I was about to announce my upcoming orgasm, I pushed it too far causing her to gag. She quickly pulled her head back through the forceful grip of my hands.

"Fuck, I am so sorry. Argh, that freaked me out," said Jessica.

"Are you ok? Damn, I was close," I asked concerned. I decided to stroke my cock to make sure I wasn't losing too much momentum. "Listen, why don't you just lick my balls and play with your sexy body and I will finish it myself."

"Are you sure? I feel like I am letting you down."

"I am having a great time. Don't worry. Is it ok if I cum on you?"

"Sure, why not?"

"I must warn you. It's been a week so there may be a lot of it. Any area you don't like to be cummed on?" I asked while still stroking my cock.

"I have never let someone cum on me. Where do guys usually like to cum?"

milerdan2
milerdan2
197 Followers