From Sales to Gym Ownership Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milerdan2
milerdan2
197 Followers

"Well, you have one of the prettiest faces I have seen. Your tits are to die for too. And don't get me started on your sexy legs," I admitted.

"Ok, so which part do you want to cum on tonight?" she said looking at me with her puppy eyes.

"Let's get started with your face," I said. "Get off the bed and lean your head against it."

As she climbed off the bed, I already prepared my mind to plaster the beautiful girl and her eagerness didn't disappoint me. She immediately licked my balls and grabbed my ass with both hands.

"Oh yeah, that's it baby. I am close," I said. My cock was getting a little dry, however. "Spit on it," I said while I was stroking my member right in front of her mouth. After she collected enough saliva she spit a good amount straight onto the head and I quickly spread it around."

"Fuck , that's it. I am cumming," I cried out. I stepped back about a foot and just like a valve failing in an overheated pressure tank, the seal came off of my cum canister as a thick stream shot out of my aching tip and extended straight to her lips. I looked down just at the right moment when I saw a foot long stream connecting our two bodies before the white cream splattered her face.

"Oh fuck," she was barely able to react before another stream landed on her cheek. I pointed down at her tits before another shot escaped and landed right in the valley between her two mounds. I feverously stroke my cock to force out the last few drips that I allowed to land on her firm tits.

"Holy shit. You should have told me that you would shower me with your cum," joked Jessica.

"I thought I warned you. Sorry, looks like I got some on your skirt," I said.

"Don't worry, I got a change of clothes in my car."

I stepped up close to her and didn't have to give any further instructions as my semi erect organ was close to touching her cum covered lips. She opened her mouth and sucked me dry and even scooped up some of the cum around her lips. I have had the pleasure of coming on women's faces many times before but that experience trumped them all.

Even in her naughty state she still seemed too innocent. When it was finally time to clean up, she jumped into the shower and had me get her overnight bag from the car. 'Why didn't she just bring it up with her?' I asked myself as I got into the elevator with my robe on.

The parking garage was cold and I regretted not wearing any footwear as I was walking over the cold and wet concrete. Just as I got the bag out of the trunk, a car pulled up behind me.

"Do I need to call the police?" asked a loud female voice. It was Heather, the 44 year old real estate agent driving in her Porsche Cayenne.

"Hi Heather," I said embarrassed.

"Yep, I should call the authorities; indecent exposure and stealing a woman's bag out of the car that doesn't belong to you," she said pointing at the rhinestone covered gym bag.

"Guilty as charged," I joked. "Have a good evening. I will see you tomorrow."

I felt her eyes glued on me as I walked past her car into the elevator. She waited until the elevator doors started closing before she kept driving.

When I saw that Jessica was still in the shower, I joined her and we used the hot water to help us relax for the next 10 minutes before getting ready for bed.

milerdan2
milerdan2
197 Followers