From Sales to Gym Ownership

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But HOAs are non-profit so I am not sure how that works," I responded.

"Hmm, not sure. Let me find out for you. My sister-in-law lives there and she always makes me jealous when she talks about going downstairs to work out or use the hot-tub," she said smiling with sweat running from her neck to her cleavage.

It was the combination of the words hot-tub coming out of her sexy mouth and her wearing the sexiest yoga pants yet that made me struggle being around her. I grabbed my stuff and was on my way after saying my goodbyes.

The next day I received a phone call from a number that wasn't saved in my cell phone.

"This is Don," I said.

"Hey Don, Teresa here from the gym," she said enthusiastically.

"Uhm, how did you get my number?" I asked confused.

"Oh, I think you were trying to pick me up a few years ago when you handed me your business card," she said jokingly.

"Oh yeah, that must have been it," I said sarcastically knowing very well that she was right. I had no idea she was married at that time.

"Here is what I found out. The gym area is actually owned and operated by an individual and the HOA actually pays the owner a fee to allow its members to have access to it," she explained.

"I am not sure how that would work with our bylaws. And so the entire build out would fall on the owner too and that's a lot of money," I said worriedly.

"I knew you would say that so I asked my sister to put me in contact with the owner and he actually is willing to explain to you how you can get legal help and have the loan be supported by the HOA member's dues. I will text you his number," she said.

"You are making it sound like I am going to open this gym," I responded.

"Don, I know you well enough to see that would be your dream. Aside, you would make an awesome personal trainer. I would pay you to train me," she said.

"You don't need anyone showing you what to do," I complemented her.

"I know. I see how you guys look at me. But there is always something one can improve on," she said.

"And how do us guys look at you? Never mind. I know the answer. I am assuming you don't mind too much knowing what you wear," I said.

"And what am I wearing that is making you look? Never mind. I know the answer," she responded jokingly mimicking my response. "Anyways, let me hang up before I get myself in trouble. The guy's name is Devon. I told him he could expect a call from you this afternoon."

We hung up and I caught myself rubbing my crotch with my cock fully erect. Teresa has never been this flirtatious with me and part of me was wondering if there was more to it than just some teasing.

Devon was the most enthusiastic guy I have spoken to in a while. He was willing to share the entire business plan, contracts and schematics with me and the people that helped him with paperwork. Our visions turned out to be the same but the implementation was vastly different. After readjusting everything, I was still faced with nearly a three-quarter of a million dollars in start-up costs. I brainstormed for days when I ran into Teresa at the gym again. I never admitted to her that I adjusted my workout schedule to overlap with hers.

"So money is still the issue?" Teresa inquired.

"Yeah, some venture capitalist I spoke to is willing to put up 80% of the money but will want 60% percent of the business. If I am start this, I want full control," I admitted.

"Makes sense. So I noticed that you never ask me about my life," she said out of nowhere.

"Where is that coming from?" I asked in confusion.

"You never ask me about my husband, what we do for a living and stuff," she added.

"Uhm, I enjoy my conversations with you and never really wondered. I guess you yourself are interesting enough," I said.

"Oh, how sweet," said the blonde bombshell.

"Alright, I know your husband's name is also Don and you have been married for three years. How old are you?" I asked awkwardly trying to find out more about her.

"Twenty-eight. Don is fifty-three and owns a contractor company. A very successful one that is," she said trying to sound somewhat humble with her soft voice.

"Uhm, so he was twice your age when you guys got married," I quickly calculated. "Sorry, that was rude."

"No problem. We actually made a theme out of it. I know people think I am married him for the millions. I won't lie and say I would have married him if he was broke but I really love him. And he is a rocket in bed," she said proudly.

"Ok, that about sums it up. So why are we talking about all of this?" I asked.

"What if we invest in this business? Don's assistant spoke to Devon and saw his cash flow and is all for it. I convinced him to be ok with 25% ownership and the good thing would be that if there are ever upgrades needed, we could put in more money," she explained.

"Are you sure? Are you for real?" if I was Don I would be concerned about my wife making a business deal with a random guy at the gym.

"He has been looking to invest in something and since I have been so enthusiastic about it, he was an easy push-over. That doesn't mean that you have to make a good impression with him when you come over to our house this weekend," she said.

"I am coming over?" I confirmed.

"Yes, dinner at 6 on Saturday. You should probably wear something business casual like. He is going to have his accountant and his wife come over as well," she said.

"You had this all planned out? Why are you so enthusiastic about it?" I wondered once again.

"I really like you Don. I love fitness and the thought of helping others out. Who knows, I might get yoga certified and have you hire me," she said lightheartedly.

"I don't know what to say. Thank you for sure," I said and was at a loss for words otherwise.

"You have this blank stare on your face. I am really happy that we can make your dream become reality," she said before giving me a hug. As I raised my hands from my side to hug her, both hands briefly made contact with her tight ass immediately sending chills down my spine.

"I am going to claim that was accidental," she whispered in my ear.

"I am sorry, it was an accident, honestly," I quickly apologized.

"Don't be sorry," she comforted me.

I couldn't sleep that night. I am not sure if it was the idea of my dream becoming a reality or that I am falling in love with a girl who is essentially about to invest hundreds of thousands of dollars in my future.

Saturday couldn't arrive soon enough and if I thought Teresa's outfits at the gym made me struggle, the dinner would not make things any easier. She wore four inch high heels and tights that covered her slender legs. She didn't bother to cover more than her ass with a top that was a bareback silky halter top which made me wonder if she wore a bra.

I hardly ever see her with her hair down so watching her blonde hair flowing freely down her naked back was mesmerizing. Don was very enthusiastic and a pleasure to meet. The accountant Jim and his wife Angela soon joined us and before I knew it, we had eaten a dinner that consisted of four courses and as many bottles of wine.

We all got ready to sit down in one of the grand rooms. With the mood lightened and Teresa's legs crossed, I had a flashback of the party when my world came crumbling down because my sexually inappropriate behavior towards the VP. I stepped away to the powder room and freshened up and forced myself to realize how significant that evening was. The powder room was bigger than most master bathrooms and if the size of the mansion was any indication I could fairly assume that even $750,000 isn't a huge investment in his books.

When I returned to crowd, there was some paperwork laid out on the oak table in the middle.

"Don. Don here is willing to make a significant investment into a great business and you," said Jim. "I understand if you want to take the contract home with you and sign it later. To make it easy, I highlighted the most important sections. And since I know you trust Teresa, it should be comforting to know that she personally drafted the majority of it and approved all additions and changes."

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you that I had a law degree," whispered Teresa into my ear with a slurred voice.

"Let me just read through the highlights real quick please," I requested.

Nothing significant jumped out at me. I seemed to have full control of the business and could make most decisions. I did notice that Teresa or an appointed representative of hers would have to agree to most areas that included the legal field. There was even a buyout clause which seemed overly generous. Before I knew it we were shaking hands and had the contract signed and notarized. Even though I spent another hour at their mansion, I was too drunk to drive home on my own so Don called a cab for me. Teresa volunteered to drive my car to the gym tomorrow and I could give her a ride back. After I left and got an especially long hug from Teresa, I jumped into the cab.

I don't remember the last time I felt this content in my life. My mind kept flashing back to the view of Teresa's tight body. I then realized that her perfume robbed off on me a little so I just closed my eyes and envisioned myself in her arms again. My erection was soon getting out of control so I made the snap decision to call Monica to see if she was available.

"Hey Don," she answered cheerfully but seemingly hurried.

"You saved my number? I feel special," I said.

"You are special. How can I help you?" she asked quickly getting back to business.

"I was wondering if you were available tonight," I said crossing my fingers.

"I just got done with an appointment so I would need to freshen up for you first," she explained.

"Remember that bathtub of mine? Feel free to use it," I offered.

"Hmm, that is very intriguing. Odd, but intriguing. I can be there in an hour, the buses run a little weird from here. I can be there in an hour."

"I will pay for a cab for you. I'd rather have you be there as soon as possible."

I arranged with the cab driver to have dispatch send another cab to her address. She wore a pair of tight jeans and a sweater and boots when I answered the door. Seeing my disappointment, she quickly explained that the last client had a thing for school girls and her outfit was in her bag. I drew a bath for her and she quickly got undressed without any reservation. I ended up joining her in the bathtub and realized that it's been years since I sat in that tub with another woman.

Things got so frisky that I ended up licking her ass dry before we got out. Due to my excessive cum the last time, she insisted on getting paid extra if I wanted to cum on her again which I had no problem with. This time around, I fucked her much more enthusiastically than the last time and with the wine still inhibiting my decision making, I slapped her harder than she probably signed up for.

When I finally came, I didn't even remember if she came herself and I admittedly didn't care that night. During most of the time, I imagined penetrating Teresa from all angles and didn't come back to reality until I watched my thick white cum cover the brunette's natural face.

12