All Comments on 'From Stephen to Stephanie Pt. 01'

by nikkiwest101

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
jimbo01992jimbo01992over 8 years ago
More

Great story nikki please write the rest love jimxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very, very, VERY good start!

Realistic, caring and cliche-free. By all means, DO continue!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very subtle but planned?

Waiting for 2nd chapter hehe

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Beautiful story.

Beautifully told. I felt drawn in more and more. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Jealous

Please don't leave anything to wonder shopping spree hair dyed and styled very femme, nail salon,makeup in high end dept store, eyebrows arched,total body waxed, piercing tongue,ears 3 times each,navel both nipples. Don't forget new dress and 6" heels. Baby I would love to be him

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Honestly

Don't take this too weird and you will have the best series I've seen here, minus all the usual cliches that some people love and many more get tired of. Keep the momentum going, Nikki!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Superb story

It seems so natural how she began to feminise him. Thanks for great story.

rdoolittlerdoolittleover 8 years ago
It should happen to me.

Eagerly waiting for more! (5)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Start

OMGosh....an eight garter strap corset is simply delicious....has me so very aroused in my nylon bikini panties, and thigh high stockings....and pretty, pink, lacy underwire push-up bra..... Mmmm!!! Thanks for a very erotic story.

SissyCrissy..................xoxoxo

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well written story but has a few holes in it.

I would think that most guys would put their foot down and stop wearing the woman's clothes, except the ones that were really needed, no matter what the two women said and did. He could have hand washed his clothes every night and dried them for the next day to wear. And what man will give up his wallet to a woman to hold that is not his wife. Men do not leave home without their wallet in their pocket. And the job does seem a little suspicious and phony to be out on an island with little to no way off it and no luggage to arrive in a timely fashion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great beginning. xxxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I so identify with this (wo)man

My feminization began in similar fashion. Identifying initially as a gay male in my teens and twenties when in a railway station toilet, a well known beat for commuters, I was handed a small bundle Under the partion wall by a man and told to put them on before we engaged in any sexual activity. I was so horny that I didn't argue I just changed into what turned out to be a pair of obviously pre worn panties and and stockings the man then had sex with me and as soon as he had cum he just zipped up and left me there in the panties an hose. (My own top clothes and underpants being in a carrier bag at my feet). I kept those panties and stockings and wore them every time I wanted to masterbate. Today my name is Linda Crystal, my fem wardrobe is now extensive and I Am the collared Sissy of my Topman Allholes and serve him and his invited guests as their Sissy slut and love it.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 5 years ago
good start

This is a fantasy of mine - to be feminized by 2 dominant women. I can't wait to read the next chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous