All Comments on 'From the Ashes'

by RainierWriterII

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
esr61esr61over 14 years ago
Loved It

Very well written, tastefully written, look forward to more submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Just try to top this one!!!

Got my vote as outstanding v-day story contest! Read it, loved it, will read again.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
A very loving but sad story with a good ending

Well written and constructed story line. Deep emotions are shown by the main characters, and erotic sex is what ties the story together. Thanks for the good story

keairankeairanover 14 years ago
And you earned your score

Excellently done, 5/5 100/100.

sexmatesexmateover 14 years ago
A Very Nice Sensual Valentines Day Tale

Initially sad. Predictible story course but well worth the read. I am all for happy endings!

Thanks for writing!

sexmate

iloveladygagailoveladygagaover 14 years ago
Hey

You told me to check this out it was really amazing lol. great plot. sad too. l8r :)

gentlemomgentlemomover 14 years ago
I Smell A Winner

Lovely story, very well told. I liked the "nude body on a bed of roses" homage to the "American Beauty" movie. If you keep this up, you'll give incest a good name.

Renags21Renags21over 14 years ago
You've won yourself another fan

You're a skillful writer, no doubt of that. I wish you much luck in the contest and on all your future efforts.

moonlitclovermoonlitcloverover 14 years ago
velcro

ok, so my comment title is weird, but aside from the sex (which was well done, but by prefernce i usually avoid incest stories) and the sadness of it, the part that stuck out to me the most was the phrase about clinging to hope like his body was made out of velcro. what a fascinating turn of phrase! removing my personal bias on story content from this (in the interest of contest fairness :)) i had to rate this a 5. nice job and best of luck!

bogg99bogg99over 14 years ago
Loved the story

A well crafted and presented highly erotic incest story. It gets my vote. Well done, thanks.

masked_authormasked_authorover 14 years ago
Not normally my thing, but...

I don't normally enjoy incest much, but I must say that you eased this in beautifully. If I WERE to like incest, this is what I would go for. The coupling is natural, not forced, and you have an eloquent way with words. The hardest part with writing erotic literature is making it seem tasteful when it may not be to everyone's taste -- you've mastered that. Well done to you!

oldwayneoldwayneabout 14 years ago
A beautifully crafted love story.

This was a very well written and very erotic piece of writing. I always enjoy your stories and this may be the best yet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
WOW

SIMPLEMENTE MARAVILLOSO , BIEN ESCRITO , EROTICO SIN LLEGAR A LO GROTESCO , UNA DELICIA.... FELICIDADES

SIMPLY WONDERFUL, WELL WRITTEN, EROTIC NOT EVEN NEAR TO GROTESQUE, DELIGHTFUL.... CONGRATULATIONS

ALFONSO ESPINOSA

MEXICO

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing

The beginning of this story brought me to tears. You certainly have a way with words, and your character development is certainly unmatched. Thank you for sharing this story with us.

~B~

auhunter04auhunter04over 12 years ago
neat

i see nothing wrong with this so long they are of legal age and are concenting adults.

but care must be taken to assure no children result....like a quick clip for him

MattAkerMattAkerabout 12 years ago

So beautiful and bittersweet... :'( Loved it. And auhunter, offspring have as much risk of defects for a first generation interbreeding as if you pick up a random girl on the street and knock her up. Less even if the genepool is good and no hereditary diseases are existent... I think it would be so awesome and beautiful if they get kids, and their first daughter is named Connie... Maybe conceived on Valentines even.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
"From the Ashes:" - Unnamed Dad and Kelsey - (Father and Daughter)

Very infrequently does it happen, but as I began to read at the top of page two above, as Kelsey whispered, "...Please Daddy, I need you...", and for the next five or so minutes my eyes teared so much it was like trying to read under water. It was after the mournful transition of the sad and unfortunate effects of Kelseys' mother's, Connie, death and the planting of her ashes in Connie's home flower garden. Later on Valentine's Day Kelsey has planned the same late night closing of the flower shop on that very busy day, exactly the way her mother had done for her husband, Kelsey's father, beginning some twenty years ago each Valentine's Day--an end of the day apprecition fuck and celebration for her man's help that day! The transition was absolutely so sudden, from the saddness of Connie's death and the aftermath, to immediately that holiday for Kelsey to display herself totally naked to her father--with no foreplay nor indication of her actions, exactly as her mother used to do!!

Now, the reader's are left to wonder. Does Kelsey and her father continue their new intimate, carnal incestual lover's affair right away, or is it packaged away by Kelsey for only once a year unveiling on Valentine's Day?? This story has only portrayed one small tidbit of Kelsey and her father's lives, therefore this story does not end, except in the throes of the writer's mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

@Kelsey wiggled her bottom into me and said, "Something's poking me, Daddy. Any idea what it is?" I was mortified that she could feel my erection against her, and tried to stammer a response. Before I could formulate words, she added, "Guess I need to take care of that."@

He just had a blowjob, then had his face buried between her thighs licking like a crazy man, and now he's mortified?! Lol!

The story was well written and enjoyable, although very predictable and also using a common plot. ...at least he didn't act too much like a loser during the ordeal, heh.

Thamks for the story!

MJMsPussycatMJMsPussycatover 7 years ago
OMG

That is by for the Best story on this website. You did not rush into the sex part but pulled it out like a true story should be done. You could write a book. I sure would buy it. Keep up the wonderful work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sad and sweet

Sad the loss of a much cherished loved one and the learning to cope and come to terms with the loss and the adjustments in many parts of every day living. Sweet in that His wife and Daughter loved him back enough to help him to get through something you never get over. Very good story. Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Blooming awsome. Well written. 5/5

ToughSailorToughSailor3 months ago

What a beautiful story and so superbly written. As a male reader having lost my wife to cancer, I found myself with fond memories trickling down my cheeks. Thank you very much . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous