From the Beginning Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't exactly remember fainting, but I do remember the shame and embarrassment I felt when I woke up. She must've heard me collapse because she was half leaning over me; her body haphazardly flopped beside mine. It took me a second to absorb that she was trying to rock me awake. I think I managed to eek out; "I'm sorry," as I scrambled up to my feet and stumbled more then ran to my room. As soon as my door was closed I dove into my bed and was out before my head hit the pillow.

*****

I opened the door, knowing who was behind it. Knowing that he would say her name again. But as I pulled it open he wasn't there, instead it was Irene. Standing on the porch as if it were perfectly natural to be completely naked. She stood in a causal almost masculine pose, her hands resting on her hips in a seductive manner. She quickly met my eyes, which forced me to look away. But I couldn't for long; she was stunning, her long russet hair cascading down her ivory shoulders in soft curls. Her skin was iridescent almost gleaming with a million soft flecks of light. Her breasts were weightless on her chest, proud and perfect. Severe shadows danced off of her as she breathed, cast from the small light above her. Each creating an image of beauty along the gentle lines of her ribs and belly. Suddenly overwhelmed I took a step backwards in fear, catching her eyes as they sparkled in a moonlight that I couldn't see. A smile crept across her face, the same smile she was wearing when she whispered my name.

I screamed and backed into the house, like a movie monster she slowly stepped over the threshold. Her steps were strong and determined, her stride was distinctly feminine but with a touch of male confidence thrown in for good measure. Then she leaned down and grabbed my head between her soft hands and forced our gazes to meet. I struggled helplessly for a moment until finally I relented to her indomitable presence. Then she softened, her face gaining a glow that radiated that elusive feeling of happiness. I felt hot tears streaming down my cheeks as she leaned into kiss me.

Suddenly I jerked awake, aware of a presence in my room. "I'm sorry about earlier." I sat bolt upright and flashed my hand to my lamp. She was sitting on the chair opposite my bed staring at me. I refused to meet her gaze, lowering my head until I was staring at the floor. But I could tell by the tone in her voice that she was sincere, "I guess you should probably know a few things. First I want to apologize again, but for a different reason."

She paused for a second then asked, "Could you look at me at least?" I didn't want to but I raised my head, using every bit of courage I had left to look into her eyes. She took a deep breath and then continued. "The last couple of weeks have been really hard for me. I have had a lot of things going through my mind; one of those things has been you. I know it's wrong, but I've been thinking about you constantly. It's the reason I've been so horrible to you. I've wanted to push you away so desperately that I wasn't thinking about your feelings."

I kept my expression as blank as I could, my emotions were so conflicted that I had to fight off another fainting spell. After a few moments of staring into her eyes I just gave up a little and realized that I didn't care anymore what happened. "What do you want from me mom?"

She stared at me for a long time before answering, "I want... you." I was so confused and still a little disoriented from my bout of unconsciousness that my head started to spin. I lurched forward feeling nauseous thinking I might puke. She must've misinterpreted my intentions, because she stood at the same time and intercepted me. She was standing on her good leg and was holding both of my shoulders. For a couple of seconds she looked at me as if she were unsure of what to do.

Then she leaned forward and touched her lips tentatively to mine. I was a little too much in shock to respond, but I didn't pull away so she must've taken that as a sign that I accepted her advances. Becoming bold she kissed me with a little more passion, and my lips began to part instinctively. She jumped at the opportunity and pushed her tongue deeply into my mouth. After the briefest moment of hesitation I gave into the sensation and started to kiss back. My nausea subsided almost immediately, and my head stopped spinning.

Conflict lingered for the briefest of moments, then much to my delight my pussy started to tingle. That is when I realized I wanted this as badly as she did. My dreams and fantasies were telling me a truth I didn't want to admit. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her back towards the bed, she followed willingly. We kissed for a long time, neither of us wanting to part long enough to do anything. That absent feeling reemerged, it was the contentment that I had been searching for. Suddenly it filled my heart again, making me dizzy and lustful. This rush of passion forced my lips into action as I gave into a new hunger for her.

After several minutes of violent passionate kissing things started to soften, my mind and body started to calm down and we broke contact for a moment to catch our breaths. I opened my eyes to look at her, and she was as beautiful as she was in my dreams, yet I couldn't remember ever seeing her like this before. It was as if she had transformed into a goddess from just my kiss. It took me a moment to understand that it was simply perception and she had always been this glorious. My eyes were dancing around her face like she was a newly discovered masterpiece and I was an auteur.

When I finally found her eyes I found them watching me amused, we locked onto each other and got lost in the gaze. I was pulled into the intensity of her emotions and the depth of her love. This must've been torturing her for years, the relief and pain that I could see mingled with utter elation. More then anything I wanted to reassure her that I wanted this too, so I dove into her letting my lips explain my emotions. Instead of an attack I tried to convey tenderness. I forced the passion down as I slowed the moment to a crawl and savored the taste of her lips for the first time.

Playing off my initiative she pushed me back and laid on top of me, bringing her good leg up slowly towards my overheated groin. With impossible precision she wrapped her delicate fingers around the fragile buttons of my blouse unloosing them one at a time. Then she pushed the soft fabric from my shoulders along with the straps of my bra, as she released my lips and began to kiss slowly down my neck and shoulders. Every single contact sent a shock through me, as if our bodies were supercharged and feeding off each other's electrical reservoir. Leaning back she pulled the sleeves of my shirt off my and while embracing me in a lovers hug she removed it the rest of the way. "Damn" breaking the silence, she swore in a slightly bemused yet frustrated tone of voice.

"What, did I do something wrong?" Worry and fear painted my face, and a new pain began to fill me. This was a new emotion, it wasn't shame or humiliation, and it felt like my entire world was spinning.

"Oh wow, no honey you didn't do anything." She took my face in her hands and stared into my eyes and kissed me softly on the lips. I could feel the pout on my lips as she pulled away. "You... your bra is front clasped I was trying to be smooth." A giggle escaped her and suddenly her age seemed to melt away. The fear drained away instantly as I deftly unhooked my bra and threw it across the room.

"Is that better?" Her lips curled into a devil's grin as she launched herself towards my breasts. For a long time she completely ignored my nipples as they grew into little rocks. Then without warning she took hold my left nipple with her teeth, sending waves of pleasure and a little pain through me. Every little action she made sent my still covered and aching pussy into a new level of excitement. I could feel my juices beginning to build; soon they would start to leak out of me. After a moment she released my nipple and then began to trace her tongue around my areola, after three or four revolutions she would wrap her lips around it and suck on it deeply.

She alternated between my nipples for what seemed like forever, like a master magician she worked me to the point of climax then pulled the rug away from my pleasure. I had completely lost control my body, relaxed beyond my capacity to stay conscious. Only her whim and the ever-increasing pleasure she was causing me kept me awake. The beautiful rhythm that she was using to torture me with her tongue came to an end as she began to kiss down my sternum, and along the bottom of my ribcage.

After several quiet minutes playing with my belly I felt her fingers on the button of my jeans. Without urgency she pulled them off of me then asked me to lay flat. My chest was heaving with labored breathing, and I could barely keep my legs from writhing to contain my juices, which were creating a large spot on my panties. But instead of putting me out of my misery she turned from my chest to my feet.

Starting at my bare left foot; which caught me a little of guard because I hadn't even noticed her taking my shoes off, she took special care to caress, lick, and suck on each of my toes. Then using her fingers and tongue she bathed the bottom of my foot in sensation, sending pulses of unexpected pleasure to seemingly random sections of my body. After awhile with this new group of sensations she kissed around the ball of my foot to the top and began the slow tongue march up my leg.

My left leg was completely explored, all the way up to my hip. Then mercilessly she switched to my right hip and explored her way down to my foot. As she kissed my little toe she changed directions and with a much faster pace she kissed her way back up my leg to my inner thigh. Then she lifted the top edges of my panties by my hips and began to pull them down. Momentarily I panicked, my mother was about to see my pussy completely shaved. From my brief glimpse of her own pussy I knew she didn't shave herself so I didn't know if she would find me repulsive.

Then my panties were off; quickly I closed my eyes to avoid hers. After a moment I heard a strange little purr as a soft jet of warm air danced over my labia. I had never felt anything like that before and shuttered uncontrollably. "Clean, just the way I like it. You have the prettiest pussy I've ever seen Lora." I felt my cheeks flush with blood, and instinctively I tried to close my legs. "Ah... uh. You aren't gonna stop now, the fun is just about to start." I opened my eyes and meet hers. Although she was looking at me now with lust and passion, there was something that let me know that there was an out if I wanted it. All I had to say was no, I don't want this and she would stop.

To say yes was easy; I simply had to part my legs. But this was the point of no return in our relationship, after this we were no longer simply family. We were lovers.

To be continued...

12