From the Boardroom to the Bedroom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stepped closer to her and bent his head to capture a nipple with his mouth and teased it to full hardness. Cupping both of her breasts in his hands he alternately licked and sucked each one as Amanda moaned with pleasure. She put her hand on the front of his trousers and could feel his hardened cock through the fabric. It felt big. Now frantic with urgency she took his hand and led him to the sofa in front of the fire. Turning him so his back was to the sofa, with shaking hands she unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned the waist and pulled down his zipper all the way down while panting with desire. She pulled down his pants and briefs. His unhindered prick stood straight up with a full erection. Amanda gasped. It was at least eight, maybe nine inches long, and thick. She pushed Steve down on the sofa, hitched her skirt up over her hips and pulled off her soaked panties. Amanda got on the sofa and straddled him, stroking his cock with her hand and bringing it to the opening of her dripping pussy. As Steve held her hips to steady her, she inserted the head of his cock between the lips of her cunt and slowly sat down in his dick, working the full length into her. When he was fully embedded she leaned forward so he could suck her nipples and started to move her hips up and down.

"Oh my god," she moaned. "This feels so good. I don't think I'm going to last long." And she didn't. Within a couple of minutes a massive orgasm overtook her. She shook and shuddered as wave after wave ripped through her. She cried, "Oh shit, oh god, oh, oh, oh," as she bucked up and down on his cock. Steve held her hips down as he thrust his cock into her bringing on yet another spasm. By now Amanda was almost incoherent with pleasure. She fell forward on him, resting her head on his shoulder and shivered as her orgasm subsided. Steven held her and caressed her as she quieted. "Feel better now," he chuckled.

"I guess I really needed that," she said, almost embarrassed by her unbridled passion. "Now it's your turn. I want to give you as much pleasure as you've given me."

"I suppose it's late for this. I don't have condoms and haven't needed them for a long time," he said.

"That's OK. I'm on the pill, although I don't know why because I haven't had sex in a long time too."

"So I guess we're pretty safe. Why don't you lie down on the sofa?"

Amanda carefully got off of him, his still hard cock slipping out of her and she lay on her back with her legs apart and her knees bent. Steven grabbed his discarded t-shirt and slipped it under her ass. "Things could get a little wet down there and we don't want to ruin your sofa," he said with a laugh.

"Stop talking and put that beautiful cock in me," she said. "I think I might cum again."

Steve got between her legs and pushed his cock into her still very wet pussy, sliding all the way in with ease. Bracing himself with his arms he began pumping his nine inch cock in and out of her, going faster and faster. His breathing became more labored and Amanda could feel that he was getting close. He looked down into her eyes and said, "I'm going to cum. I can't hold it anymore."

"Go ahead, baby, shoot your load in me. I want to feel it," she gasped.

He groaned once and shoved his cock all the way in and spilled his load of semen deep inside her. Stream after stream of hot cum pulsed into her, bubbling up along the shaft of his prick and running down into the crack of her ass. He kept pumping hot spunk into her and she was amazed at how much and how long he came. She was now bathed in cum and so slippery his cock made slurping sounds as he continued to thrust into her. "Oh god, you're still so hard," she said and then tensed as another orgasm shook her. She clasped her legs behind his waist and rode through the orgasm, crying and moaning.

Finally they both were sated and resting, Steven holding most of his weight off of her body, his cock still in her all the way. She stroked the back of his head and kissed his face and lips, murmuring endearments and saying she had never had pleasure so intense before. He kissed her neck and occasionally licked her nipples, still aroused from their love making.

They stayed that way for about ten minutes. Amanda could feel the wetness on her thighs and on the cheeks of her ass. Steve slowly worked his cock in and out of her. To her amazement she could feel him growing hard again. "Oh baby, fuck me again," she sighed. Steven picked up the pace and soon he held her tight and spewed another load into her already drenched cunt. If she was wet before, now she was covered in cum that leaked from her pussy.

"I guess I've been saving it up for you," he said apologetically. "I hope cum didn't soak through onto the sofa."

"I think I contributed a little too. You had me so wet even before you came in me," she said.

Steve slowly withdrew his penis from her and stood up. A new gusher of cum came out of her onto the t-shirt that was almost covered with residue from their fucking. Steven helped Amanda sit up and she found herself staring straight into his semi-erect cock hanging in front of her face, still glistening with her juices and his cum. She leaned forward and took the head of his cock in her mouth and sucked it lightly. Releasing it she said, "Yum, tastes good."

She stood up and he held her in his arms. "Thank you," he said. "I've wanted to do that for a long time."

"Did you? What took you so long," she laughed.

"I really don't know. Just shy I guess."

"Somehow I don't believe that. And thank you too. I've wanted you to do that for a long time and maybe I'm shy as well."

"I've got a good idea," she continued. "It's been a long day and we are kind of a mess now. Let's jump in the whirlpool bath and relax."

"Perfect. Funny, I don't feel the booze at all now."

"Me either. Would you like a nightcap while we're in the tub? A little cognac perhaps?"

"Sounds great."

Amanda went to the bathroom to start filling the tub. Steve picked up their discarded clothes and carried them into the bedroom. Most of hers went into the laundry hamper while Steve folded his up as best he could. By now Amanda was out of her skirt and both were completely nude, but were at ease with each other as they got ready to get into the tub. Amanda gave Steven a toothbrush still in the wrapper and it felt good to brush his teeth.

They eased into the hot water. The tub was spacious enough for them to fit, sitting face to face. Amanda put two snifters of brandy on the tub ledge. The bathroom was lit only by candles, which cast a warm glow on the walls. They could still hear the storm howling outside, even all the way in the bathroom. "A good night to be inside," Amanda said. "A good night to be inside you," Steven said with a wicked grin.

They washed, taking turns doing each other's backs. Then Amanda turned on the tub jets and she settled between Steve's legs with her back to him and leaned back against him. Taking sips from their cognac, they let the hot water swirl over them as the long day melted away.

This is both amazing and surprising, thought Amanda. It feels like we've been together for years, not just a few hours. I have never had sex like that in my life. I've never felt this good. Careful girl. Don't fall for this guy, not yet anyway. She had put some bath oil in the water that made their skin slippery. Steven cupped her full breasts in his hands and gently teased her nipples. She sighed with pleasure as his strong hands caressed her. I hope he fucks me again tonight. Jeez, I'm turning into a nympho.

Steven was thinking much the same thing and was puzzled at how fast this all happened. He'd long admired Amanda from afar, maintaining a professional distance and now ... well, who knows what's going to happen now. Becoming involved with anyone was not on the agenda. Yet subconsciously he must have wanted this to happen. Otherwise he would not have let his guard down. And her old man, Strickland, would certainly know what he had been up to in his past and most likely would not approve of him fucking his daughter. Oh well, time will tell, just let it play out and be careful with her. She's too sweet to mess up.

"What are you thinking," she said.

"I wonder how we got from the boardroom to the bedroom so fast. What the heck just happened to us?" Steve mused.

"I don't know either and I guess I don't really care. Maybe we are just two people that got sick of being alone. Or maybe there's a full moon. All I do know is that when you entered me it felt so good and so right that I wanted to shout with relief. Does that make any sense?"

"Yes, it does. I wanted to hold on to you and never let go. I don't know if it's smart for two people like us in the positions we're in to get involved, but I really don't give shit, if you'll pardon the expression. Besides, there are no company rules that forbid it."

"Are we involved?"

He fondled her breasts and said, "If this isn't being involved, then I'll take whatever it is."

After a few minutes more of soaking Amanda said, "Let's get out. I'm turning into a prune."

"More like a golden raisin," Steve said.

As they dried off Amanda looked at him in the candlelight. What a beautiful man, she thought. Lean and hard, not an ounce of fat, in stark contrast to the doughboys that populate corporate offices. He still looks like he could run ten miles with a full pack. And those marks on him. She stood close to him and traced the many scars on his chest, ribs and back. "I've seen marks like these before on my father," she said.

"Occupational hazard."

"How many Hearts?" Amanda said, referring to Purple Heart medals awarded for wounds suffered in combat.

"Four or five. I guess I lost count," he said.

Amanda put her hand on his chest and looked at him searchingly. Her eyes filled up and a lone tear trickled down her cheek.

"Hey, c'mon. What's this all about?" he said as he put his arms around her and drew her close.

"I just know all the pain and fear that goes along with these," she said, lightly touching a long scar on his side. "And it hurts me to know it happened to you."

"That's over now. It's not going to happen again."

"Is it really? God how I hope so," she said and held him tighter.

Holy shit! What's this all about? Steve was perplexed at the emotion Amanda showed. There's something else going on here and I'm not sure what it is.

"Are you OK now?" he said gently.

"Yes. Just being foolish. Don't mind me."

"You're not being foolish and I'm ... touched that you even care that much."

"I do," she said and kissed him longingly.

"Come with me," he said, taking her by the hand and leading her into the bedroom. The only light in the room filtered in from the candles in the bathroom. Steve folded the comforter down and pulled back the sheets on the bed. "Lie down."

Amanda lay back on the bed, her head propped up on a pillow. Steve looked at her, golden skin, lush ripe body, her large breasts only slightly flattened by lying down, a tuft of black hair just above her pussy, full red lips and eyes that glittered in the candlelight. Steve had never seen a sight so beautiful and had a hard time believing he was alone in a bedroom with this sexual, sensuous woman. He felt a funny twinge and a feeling of warmth and yearning came over him. Is this the beginning of love, he wondered. I've never experienced anything like this before. He kneeled on the bed beside her and told her, "You are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen." He leaned over and kissed her breasts. She stirred slightly and said, "And you are the most wonderful man."

He moved to the foot of the bed and climbed between her legs, easing them apart so he could put his head between her thighs. He began to kiss and lick the outer lips of her vagina, slowly working his way to her clitoris. He used his tongue to wet her pussy and began to lick it from her clit to her ass. Amanda shivered and put her hands on his head, holding it down on her pussy. "Oh my god that is so good. Don't stop, please don't stop!" she groaned.

Steven continued to lick her, inserting his tongue as far into her as it would go and rubbing her clit with his lips. "Oh Steve, I'm getting close, so close," she cried. In an instant her orgasm rolled over her like a freight train. She shook and kicked and rolled back and forth on the bed as wave after wave almost made her faint with pleasure. Steven held on, licking and sucking as she begged him to stop. Finally she lay still, completely spent and out of breath. Amanda said in a hoarse voice, "I've needed that, wanted that from you for so long, I just didn't realize how much until now." And then she began to cry.

Immediately Steve was lying beside her holding her. "What's wrong baby. Are you all right?"

"I'm just so happy. Don't mind me, just another crazy emotional woman." She sniffed and wiped her eyes with her hand. She gave out a long contented sigh and then kissed him hard and passionately. "And now I'm going to suck your cock and make you cum. Lie down."

Steve was already hard when Amanda began to lick his balls and the shaft of his cock. Then she took as much of him into her mouth as she could and sucked him, drooling saliva down the shaft of his cock so she could pump it with her hand. In a matter of minutes he could feel cum rising in his cock. "Amanda, I'm going to cum!" She took her mouth off his cock and stroked the head. A spurt of cum erupted from his cock and shot several feet into the air. She continued to pump him as stream after stream pulsed from his dick and covered his stomach with puddles of cum. At last it stopped and Amanda squeezed the last from drops from him. The she leaned over and licked some cum from his stomach. "I've never tasted cum before," she said. "Not bad, not bad at all."

"That was amazing. I never knew it could shoot that high," she said, giggling. "We've got to do that again."

"Just give me a few minutes, OK?" he said laughing.

"Not right away, goofball. Besides, the next one is going into my pussy. That feels so good when you cum in me, like a warm shower."

Amanda got a warm wet wash cloths and towels for her and for Steven. She cleaned him up first and then she cleaned herself. After putting the washcloths and towels back in the bathroom she snuffed out the candles and climbed back into bed with him.

"You're going to stay here tonight, right?" she said.

"Let me think about that. Go out into the cold rain and wind or stay in bed with the most beautiful woman in the world. Hmmmm. Maybe I'll stay."

"Good answer," she said, hitting him on the arm. "What side of the bed do you sleep on?"

"I don't really know. I guess I never paid attention to that."

"You stay there on the left and we'll give it a try."

She snuggled up to him, nestled her head close to his shoulder and neck and draped a leg over his. He could feel her warm sweet breath on his neck. They lay there listening to the rain dash against the windows and seeing the occasional flash of lightning.

Amanda last thought before falling asleep was. "Am I finally in love?"

12