All Comments on 'From the Heart'

by Damoiselle

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Beautifully written. I really like the way you use your words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

One of the best written stories on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A lovely story

Spoiled by the crap about the pill he should have just pushed is cock in as deep as it would go and shot his cum deep up inside her unprotected pussy

This is story land no VD or babies

DamoiselleDamoiselleover 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you very much for your feedback

I love knowing what kind of an impression my stories make, and critiques are just as valuable to me as praise. I deeply appreciate your input.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Such a sweet and well-crafted story

I know you're busy working on other stories, but part two could be very interesting. A strict, religious, controlling mother. A complete ass of a former boyfriend, "... and remember that Trey will be there." 5 stars.

DamoiselleDamoiselleover 6 years agoAuthor
Re: Such a sweet and well-crafted story

Thank you so much for your comment! And wouldn't you know, I was thinking the same thing.

I don't know if it will be anytime very soon (My darling Imperius readers get very antsy if I'm not as prompt as possible), but I've become rather attached to Hunter and Amy. I don't think this is the last we'll be seeing of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Only one flaw

Other than the use of the word cunt, which I have found to be a horrendous derogative toward women and their beautiful flower, this story was flawless. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story so far

Please continue and add a plot with some twists. you could have a hit here with your descriptive prowess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A genuine flair

Am not fond of the power struggle of "Imperius" but you have a genuine flair for romantic incest. Your characters and scenes are beautifully drawn. Please continue in this vein.

TongueHungTongueHungover 6 years ago
Beautiful story

Definitely worthy of a continuous series. And hopefully we get to see Trey get some well deserved big brother brand justice

sabra16023sabra16023over 6 years ago
A Very Loving Story

Would sure like to see a continuation of this story. Thanks for the great read.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Great Read

I loved it, please keep going with this. Interested to see her deal strongly with the EX and continue the relationship with her bro.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful Story

Loving and touching story. All the tender moments are vivid. Please share more with us.

dnorth932dnorth932over 6 years ago
Simply Beautiful

Well done. I so enjoy the affection these two have for each other-- makes it that much more beautifully erotic.

EmmelineEmmelineover 6 years ago
Beautiful story

I love everything you write. Well done!

CDchrystalCDchrystalover 6 years ago
Very Nice!

I love brother / sister stories and this one is very nicely done; well told, a pleasure to read. I appreciate the difficulty of writing about such escapades and you have captured it well!

DamoiselleDamoiselleover 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

The warmth of the response means a great deal to me. As much as I love ratings, hearing your specific thoughts about the story is what drives me...and often what shapes how I write going forward.

DamoiselleDamoiselleover 6 years agoAuthor
Re: Emmeline

I can't thank you enough for supporting my stories as I continue to develop my style. It's extremely encouraging coming from someone who writes so well themselves.

thedayafterthedayafterover 6 years ago
Lovely Story

Really loved it, gentle, romantic. Just what a sibling incest story should be.

Although it probably doesn't need it I really hope you write a follow up. Would like to know how Amy handles meeting Trey at the service and what happens to her and Hunter. But only if it's a happy ending with Hunter and Amy together......

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you❤️

It was what we all hope loving your sister could be like. Thank you so very much ❤️

arrowglassarrowglassover 6 years ago
A perfect example of forever and always!

More...please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
As Good as it Gets

That was just wonderful

Dan

horny2doithorny2doitover 6 years ago

So well written. The words and theme put you in their frame of mind, the closeness, love, a strength of being so close, and a trust that no one can ever break. The desires of each and yet not daring to say it until they reached that moment of Hunter pleasuring his adoring Amy and then she tells him it was okay / safe to plunge his hard cock into her pussy and cum. The raw sexual feelings travel through both their bodies to the core and they both then realize these bonds are true and can never be broken.

I hope you write another chapter or two from this hot / arousing event that both want to explore further in a different setting that's safe and their parents are not there. They want to experience the hot raw sexual feelings they now know are there. The love and bonding they've had all their life must never be stopped but made permanent. Thank you.

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
One of the best brother and sister stories.

AWESOME writing.

I might have preferred she had rejected Trey and that had caused the break up. Then she could have given her "gift" to Hunter. However with the age difference and not being near that is a little difficult and unreasonable.

One of the best love stories. Love Affection and Tenderness.

I hope you will continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I love this story. Please continue it on. I am 77 years young! More sister/ brother stories would be great.

user18user18over 6 years ago
Fantastic

Your writing is beautiful! Please, please continue!!

Robinius1Robinius1over 6 years ago
Special

I can't add much to what those who have commented before this have said, only that I enjoyed this story very much. It is very well written and I admire your talent. I don't know if you will write a sequel but if so, please link it to this one - I will definitely want to read it. The concert tickets lead me to believe you might, but if not I have my imagination.

On a personal note you brought to mind feelings I had as an older brother more than fifty years ago. You described well the feelings that well up inside when your lovely younger sister first lets a young man get close to her. Jealousy? Absolutely, but also the feeling of loss and being helpless to prevent it. You more or less get over it eventually but it isn't easy. She's sixty-one years old now and it still bothers me to see her with someone else.

I would like to add that I wish that Anonymous with his disgusting and crude need to express his anal fixation could be banned from these pages.

In closing, thank you for sharing this and making me actually feel something with its reading. I think that's what most authors strive for.

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 6 years ago
What love story

I certainly hope my ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ goes a long way in winning this contest for you. Fingers crossed. I certainly hope there will be after chapter. Well done

DamoiselleDamoiselleover 6 years agoAuthor
I can't thank you all enough.

The show of support means more than I can say, especially considering that this story was something completely outside my realm of experience.

OldBikeGuyOldBikeGuyover 6 years ago

This is a great story. Would make a great series also. Very well written. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
please write more! Make a series!

Please make this into a series! Their romance and sex is beautiful!

LaRascasseLaRascasseover 6 years ago
Like the story a lot

A sweet story told in a few words. Love the mutual adoration and the exquisite ardency between the siblings. The only criticism I have is that it could have been longer with more of a build up, more inside the heads of Hunter and Amy about their crushes and respective feelings towards each other leading in to the act itself. It feels like reading the last part of a larger incest romance.

Still, 5 stars for the story and hope for more from you.

MhouserMhouserover 6 years ago
Beautiful

Please continue this and make it great with them together

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please write chapter 2

Please continue your story, and give a description of Hunter... give him some chest hair, a big cock that explodes with cum, and sex behind locked doors!

SirCarlSirCarlover 6 years ago
YES!

A lovely and loving story that has been well thought out, written, and presented. Keep going.

TanhorsTanhorsabout 6 years ago
Absolutely beautiful

This is absolutely beautiful, if you write more about these two, don't go overboard just give us a conclusion, tell us how they find a way to be together forever, that's all we would need.

Thank you so much for writing this,

Tanhors and family.

Rapier875Rapier875about 6 years ago
Very nice, but there needs to be more.

This stops only part way through.

We need to know 'what happened next'.

So, over to you then.........

Rapier

Jazzywazzy313Jazzywazzy313almost 6 years ago
Loved it

I would love to read more about them. Great job

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sweet Story

One of the best .. I hope that there is another Chapter to tell more ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Excellent.

Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The pill is not "crap" here!

I just had to express my disagreement with the previous crude comment that mention of the pill was inappropriate. In my view that brief discussion of needing not to fear pregnancy was exactly right for THIS story. It's a loving caring romance. Not a wham bang cum story. It would not have been believable for the loving brother to just want to shoot his load deep without care for Amy. You allowed the loving care to flow on without hinderence. Great story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Beautiful!

It was a beautiful story. I know that there won't be a second chapter, as too much time has elapsed.

Nevertheless, your story (that I read twice) made me wish I had a sister to love!

I would love to, as you put it, "worship (her) at the altar of her body".

Five stars, of course!

blksoldierblksoldieralmost 4 years ago
well done

totally engaging and well thought out you have a gift for expanding your thoughts and putting them to words.. you should use it more often

AliSFakinamingtonAliSFakinamingtonalmost 4 years ago
Well worth five stars!

A very sweet and lovely story, thanks for writing it!

I would love to see a similar "First Time" or " Romance" story featuring young-ish long time friends realising their love for each other from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Brilliant

Such lovely, erotic and tasteful writing. You made me wish I was Hunter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Kudos

I loved your story! In one paragraph you use the word “subsumed.“ You should stick with “consumed,“ because the former means to be included in something else or to be subjugated, made second two. Good work!

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 3 years ago
Sorry

but I disagree with you and the rest of the commenters on here. I think this a great place to stop the story. I've read a lot of Ch. 2's and they were so disappointing I quit reading them. They're all about adding people and anal sex to the point it's not love anymore. This was a great story and it should be put to bed so to speak. Love makes sex even more erotic. You know how to put love into words. Kudos. 5*

"Always"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A great way to end it. Instead of bringing on the Dad or the son and Mother. So many great stories are ruined that way and it pisses me off very much. It should be one brother and one sister or another title, but no more than two people in the story engaging in the act.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Awesome. Totally awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Can't see it happening, however this story needs a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another unfinished story, bummer..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDamoiselle@Damoiselle
741 Followers
12/09: I've submitted Imperius Ch. 9. Hopefully it uploads quickly. To all my readers: Feel free to save my stories for your own personal use. It is possible that someday I will work some of them into a novel, and I want you to know that you're welcome to save the origina...