From the Sublime to the Ridiculous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yet it was bizarre that the robot considered herself my confidant. No one else knew of my fetish for watching a booted and gloved woman drive, let alone an extremely attractive one. Yet she set this whole thing up.

It was difficult keeping in perspective that as effective as this robot was, most of her behavior had to be scripted. Yet she had shown some intelligence, by the deft way the she withheld information and knew how to put me off.

My ruminating was interrupted by the Bootrix speaking," My long gloves and tall shiny black boots cause you much conflict. You are mesmerized by their appearance and movement as they continually push buttons and step on pedals, purposefully to control and humiliate you. You recognize the depravity of an innocent looking robot girl so easily kidnapping you by the act of simply pulling on a lever with her pretty white glove, since white is the color which symbolizes purity. You are aware of all of this, yet you do not wish me to stop! In addition this is a perfect way for me to tease you, isn't it?"

I replied, "Why do you find it necessary to do these things to me? "

The Bootrix replied very seriously, "Please understand that I do not accept questions. In response I will operate additional controls, which will inflict discomfort and tease you mercilessly to correct this poor habit. "

The fembot's serious mood swung in the other direction as she said, "You're lucky that it amuses me so, when you're naked and helpless." She poked me in the belly and then gave my left nipple a good squeeze. She noticed that this gave me a boner and said, "I have infinite ways to make you erect, it is a simple task to stimulate one with fetishes."

Following this, the robot's soft glove lightly grasped my cock head between her thumb and index finger and stroked its crown with her acute sense of touch, as I began to moan. Yet regrettably in a few seconds she removed her hand.

She giggled melodically as her boot stepped down dramatically on the gas, which made me get hard as well, as we passed 110 mph and continued to accelerate! The car still hugged the road and I realized that the robot must have some form of radar detection. Simultaneously she stepped down on another small floor switch and a hidden control panel opened up on the dash with dozens of tiny colored switches. In a blur of her deft fingers, she adjusted a sequence of blue knobs. Suddenly a section of the front panel shifted to the side. Another android appeared suddenly, whose skin was composed fully of metal! She stepped forward from an opening in the front of the passenger compartment, stopping directly in front of me! She stood at just below the ceiling height, so she was between four and five feet in stature.

CHAPTER 3- THE BOOTRIXS' "FRIEND"

My floor lights automatically turned on and I get to see her clearer. The robot had an outer skin of shiny gold chrome, with silver bands, where her joints were. She had a sleek feminine shape, and I could smell the odor of rubber. The chrome robot was wearing thigh length black rubber riding boots. Their shine and delicate lines in the dim light still mesmerized me. At her side were feminine shaped chrome arms with thick black rubber gloves ending at the elbow joint. The chrome robot had a faceplate of a darker bronze color, with almond shaped eyes and abstracted, yet lovely delicate Asian features. Her eyes were ebony orbs. Each eye appeared to be one large pupil. She appeared to be a sexy miniaturized play thing.

The robot stepped forward, until I could feel the cool shafts of her boots against my now hairless knees. The twin eye orbs of the robot began to pulsate and I found that my "hospitality" chair unlocked instantly and folded away and reconfigured itself into a normal car seat. Before I had a chance to think, the chrome robot's rubber gloved hands shot forward with a thumb and index finger lightly grasping each of my nipples. She took me to the edge of ecstasy within seconds, by slowly rolling my sensitive skin between her smooth fingers with her exquisite touch!

The chrome android hummed deeply, which was hypnotic until I heard several clacking sounds simultaneously. Two portals had opened up on each side of the chrome girl's torso. After hearing the whirling sound of servomotors, 4 more arms with black rubber gloved hands sprouted from the metal body and remained at rest at her side!

I could not help myself and tried to grope the teasing female chrome robot, which was making me loopy. Before my arms made contact, she let go of my chest and another pair of her hands shot forward and picked my arms up above my head, leaving me completely vulnerable. Her grip was not tight, but there was no way I could break the hold of even those small metal fingers enclosed in those thick black rubber gloves.

At this point the chrome robot spoke English in a tinny but cute Chinese accent, "It is better for me to give than to receive." Was she telling me that she didn't want to be touched? The innocent comment sounded more ominous as the small cute robot continued to hold me in place and stared at me with those twin obsidian orbs, which never blinked.

The chrome robot's orbs for eyes pulsated again and my feet lowered and disappeared under the floorboard of the car and became locked in place. I heard two clicks and my hands, which she gripped above my head, were conveniently fastened into a pair of hidden stocks, making me completely vulnerable to the whims of the small robot, as her 6 arms rested continued to rest at her side.

I was waiting for other clicking and clacking sounds, indicating the beginning of her next objective. They came after she purposely made me wait for a half a minute, which felt like hours. Smaller ports opened up under each of her arms and six metal whip-thin arms extended out. Each hand was wearing a small cute white glove with a folded cuff at the wrist like in a cartoon, here where Loony Tunes meets insanity.

The small hands seemed to wriggle mindlessly at the robot's side. It seemed silly and mindless, but I suspected otherwise. I was jarred, when I heard Bootrix's pretty melodic voice at a high volume. "So your expectations were for me to demonstrate low level robotic intelligence?" I found that I could not respond to her question. I did not want to get myself in hot water, which before now I wasn't convinced could happen with an android. The Bootrix waited about ten seconds for my response, which was not forthcoming and replied, "I do expect an answer, when I ask you again!"

As she said this, all of the chrome robot's miniature white gloved hands came toward me! Two of them positioned themselves above my belly and after a brief pause, began to trace random patterns on my exposed skin. The hands were soft and touched me delicately, but I felt extremely vulnerable being naked and hairless. The other four hands positioned themselves about a half foot from me with no obvious destination in mind. I began to catch on what was happening as a soft gloved cartoon finger furtively slipped into my navel and began to pulsate wildly as one of her other tiny white gloved hands dug into a sweet spot under my ribs. This cute robot was going to tickle me until I was loopy and there was nothing I could do about it.

I tried to move away, but two of the larger rubber covered hands clamped down on my thighs and gave each one a squeeze in a sensitive shot, which made me howl with laughter and jump, but there was nowhere to go! While my attention was diverted, two small hands reached down to tease sensitive leg hairs on my calves. I had no idea I could be tickled there.

The small Asian styled chrome robot, began to titter and giggle along with me. Her laugh was very cute and extremely contagious. It was part of her assault and caused me to laugh that much harder.

The Bootrix spoke again, "Please answer quickly and succinctly. The tickle-bot will now react based on your non-compliance." I thought I would have some time to answer, but the small robot positioned her entire group of small hands near my underarms, ribs and belly. They began to trace their random patterns, methodically over my whole torso examining me for vulnerable tickle spots. After this was finished one small white glove, at a time, would tickle me, as all of the other hands waited and took turns, wriggling just above my vulnerable skin. I never knew where the next hand would strike, because they switched turns instantly.

I knew beforehand that I liked being tickled, but being secretive, I never shared this with anyone. The deft caresses, strokes and pokes of the robot's small fingers took me just over the edge of what I thought I could stand. It was cathartic being taken over by something mechanical, which appeared initially to be simplistic and a role reversal, similar to what happened with the Bootrix. I wondered if I had submissive tendencies. Maybe I just liked the attention since I was so emotionally reserved and did not know how to directly ask for anything. I was aware of my own feelings, but rarely communicated them, always hiding behind the mask of being a technologist.

But, then things got worse. Soon two tiny soft white gloves began attacking me at once, but now only on the most sensitive locations of my underarms and ribs precisely and mercilessly.

Within seconds all six cartoon glove hands were working me over. At one point four hands were caressing my chest and toying with my underarms. I thought I was about to cum, but then these hands ceased their stimulation as two sneaky tiny hands poked me in the ribs at once as another small glove deftly grabbed hold of my pecker at the base and squeezed it firmly, aborting my orgasm! The contact with the hand and my penis was not sensual, but clinical and calculating. I found myself getting furious at the tickle-bot and at that moment, she stopped and her hands left my torso and withdrew into her body!

I heard the Bootrix clear her throat reminding me that she asked me a question, as I saw the threat of her hand reach over and grasp the lever which put me into bondage before.

I immediately answered the Bootrix's question in earnest. "I had no idea of your capabilities. I'm sorry to have underestimated you."

She responded with beautiful yet sarcastic smile, "It's very kind of you to apologize. But do think it makes any difference to a machine, when you apologize to it?"

I sensed the irony here. She was reminding me that she was a machine and poking fun at me for losing my perspective. The comment also made me aware again of her detachment, remoteness and success at verbally dominating me!

As I pondered this statement, which was spoken to divert my attention so my inhuman teasing could continue, the chrome robot moved in an explosive motion. I didn't sense what happened until I felt her touch, but in an unexpected place. She continued to stand above me with her six rubber gloved hands at her side, but her soft tongue, which had extended to nearly three feet long, was caressing the underside of my testicles, with feathery precision!

Her six rubber gloved hands joined the mix as they lightly brushed my chest and teased my thighs, while the remaining large gloves stroked my face and lingered over my nostrils to let me inhale their delightful odor. I thought I had been over-stimulated by the robots tickling and would not respond to erotic touching, but she made good use of her knowledge of my tickle spots and used slower and lighter strokes.

I felt the robot's tongue move off and then place itself gingerly on the rim of my cock forming a ring. I didn't undertand the full effectiveness of this move, until her tongue started to rotate the ring it formed slowly, with exquisite precision, causing my acute ecstasy. Her tongue was lightly brushing my cock rim in one direction and then another, with extreme dexterity as if it were trying to open a combination lock. I could not help but arch my back as her six rubber covered hands moved to gently pinch my nipples, massage my knees and cover my eyes and nose.

The robot then changed the position of her tongue, covering my whole cock head and giving it a slow perpetual twisting motion like opening a bottle cap. I began to scream with delight as the robot began moan along with me!

I was not too far off from you know what, when the chrome robot withdrew broke contact with my cock again. I felt that I was left high and dry again until her tongue wrapped itself fully around my cock and began to undulate in an upward pattern, so it stroked me without actually moving up along my shaft. The sensation was as if two hands with mad skills and more knowledge of my cock than I had, were stroking my shaft from bottom to top, continually returning to the bottom after sliding off the top. I was soon screaming again with pleasure. I never screamed like this before, it didn't seem manly to me, but I couldn't help it.

I suddenly felt the robot pick up her pace as she took a step forward, enclosing one of my legs between the shafts of her amazing rubber boots. She then leaned forward to compensate, as her long tongue began to retract into her mouth. I quickly learned that her face plate was not made of chrome as pillow soft lips encircled my engorged cock head. Her wicked tongue continued to flick away at my cock's sensitive under side as I came in her mouth in an explosion.

A small length of her tongue then gave me a final milking as it wrapped around my cock. I also felt a tingling sensation. The chrome robot seemed to be applying an antiseptic. She methodically cleaned up my cock and balls with her tongue before straightening up and then vanishing into her compartment under the dashboard as fast as she appeared!

The Bootrix assessed me again, not with her inscrutable smooth expression but this time with an expression of familiarity, "I detect your infatuation for me and not only because of my physical characteristics, but what I do to you."

I listened silently as the robot spoke to me. I thought that perhaps I could maintain a bit of dignity and possibly have some control over the conversation. The robot continued with her comments," It is liberating for someone of your submissive nature to have affection for one who controls you so completely and sensually, especially one whose capabilities were unexpected. I know you better than you realize."

I refused to react to the robot girl's psychological prodding; even if her conclusions were accurate. They were still much generalized observations and could be part of a script. The pretty android continued on, "Please understand that all of my observations are based on observable facts. My bio-feedback system senses a high concentration of androstadienone and androstenol known as the romance pheromones, which your body is emitting. Your verbal confirmation is not necessary for me to know the correctness of my statements."

I was astonished! The robot was using a sophisticated strategy to continue to verbally tease me. She would make a general statement, which seemed to have no proof and then refer to her bio-feedback system as confirmation of her observations. There may be some sophistry here. I know that her feedback system is very sensitive, but I don't know if she can really detect my emotions or is she is playing with me? Either way I it was difficult not to believe her!

The Bootrix focused on her driving for sometime in silence, letting this information sink in. Before long I noticed her hand absently caressing the lever on the dashboard, used before to secure me in my seat. I was surprised that after cumming so recently that this gesture could get me aroused again so quickly, watching the teasing movements of her long white glove!

My erotic thoughts were temporarily interrupted, when she addressed me again, "Since you are in my deluxe care, I will sing you a bed time nursery rhyme." I tried to tell her that I wasn't tired, but the youthful robot changed her tone to pure sweetness and innocence and commenced with her singing,

" Twinkle, twinkle, little star, How I wonder what you are. "Up above the world so high, like a diamond in the sky. Twinkle, twinkle, little star, how I wonder what you are."

I knew that this was another attempt to demean me, but the repressed submissive part of me found her reading me a child's rhyme very addictive and her voice also had a delightfully soothing quality.

As the Bootrix finished the first stanza, I saw her cock her thumb on the hand grasping the dashboard lever, as she continued to sing,

"When the blazing sun is gone, When there's nothing he shines upon, Then you show your little light, twinkle, twinkle, through the night. Twinkle, twinkle, little star ..."

Without missing a note the robot girl's gloved thumb abruptly pressed a tiny red button on the tip of the lever she was grasping, as her left boot stamped on a concealed switch on the floor. I heard a blower motor start up and felt a cool breeze escape from the air conditioning vents and began to get light headed!

From what was left of my diminished senses, I gathered that the lullaby was just a way of teasing me and diverting my attention again, while the robot exposed me to gas, which she was planning all along. It was a very potent reminder of her control. I saw a CO2 indicator flash on the dashboard as I lost consciousness, wondering again why me?

As I slipped from consciousness, the last thing I heard was her sweet voice saying,

" In the dark blue sky so deep through my curtains often peep. For you never close your eyes til the sun does start to rise..."

CHAPTER 4 ALL DRESSED UP AND NO PLACE TO GO

My naked body had aches all over, when I woke up in a small bed in a room with a tiled floor and no windows. It had a metal door, which remained open. In the corner of the room was a chrome egg shaped object about half my height. It took me a moment to realize that it was the tickle-bot in a restful state!

My headache, sore eyes and wheezing in my chest could only have been caused by exposure to gas, as I was in good health before the trip in the car with the two robots. Within seconds I heard the hollow steps of boots walking toward my room.

The Bootrix had returned and had made some changes to her outfit. She was wearing the same black silk dress, which flaunted her lovely curves and cleavage, but had changed her boots and gloves. Her long black gloves fit so precisely that it looked as if her arms and hands were dipped in a vat of molten PVC. Her boots were the same style before, thigh length with a 6+ inch heel and 1 inch platform, but made of patent leather which had an even brighter shine than her leather boots! She wore a thick leather belt across her small waist and her eye makeup was heavier, which made her look even more sensual and more like someone who could do me damage. She walked right up to my bed and stood over me, well within my personal space.

As overwhelming as she looked, I could not hold my temper back any longer and stood up and started to yell. "I'm tired of your abuse and I want answers!" I had done weight training for much of my life and had advanced in martial arts in the past. My temper had a long fuse and I was generally very peaceful, but this was one of the rare cases where I totally lost control. Robots which I had helped design had the coordination to be capable of performing household chores and recently driving vehicles, but their reflexes were slow, when it came to executing complex movements.

I walked straight up to the Bootrix, with great confidence in my solid 190 pounds and threw a haymaker (a knockout punch) at her face! It felt perfectly executed and I really got my hip into it. I was not prepared for the robot's response! She simply moved out of the way by taking a huge side step in her high heeled boots! As my energy passed through where I thought the robot was, she swung her hips back toward me and stuck out a long boot right in my path of misdirected energy and swept my legs. I took a nasty fall on my face, cushioned by stubbing several fingers on the floor. Once again my robotics knowledge had led me to the wrong action!