From the Sublime to the Ridiculous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soleful
soleful
44 Followers

The robot girl took hold of my wrist and placed her boot shaft behind my elbow. I had no choice but to lie face down as she held me down with my extended arm raised up like a lever. In this hold a child could incapacitate a grown man! But she was not finished. She dragged me along the floor on my stomach and then whipped my arm around, so my back was sitting against the wall. She positioned one of her legs in back of the other as one tall black boot came forward and rested on my crotch!

I was just as angry as before and tried to get up. The young robot woman anticipated this. She adjusted her boot, so her downward pressure was over my balls and its tip was placed firmly at the top of my cock. I realized soon that her foot caused no discomfort if I stayed still, but the pain was excruciating if I tried to move up or down. I thought I was clever and tried to inch out sideways, but this caused her to step down slightly harder defeating any movement whatsoever and crushed my hopes.

I hazarded connecting with her intense gaze and saw that her implacable expression contained sympathy, which I found additionally demeaning. She addressed me, "So you assumed that once you were free of my automobile and its concealed traps you could best me in a physical confrontation, Mr. robot technologist?" I was stunned, so she knew who I was. This just led to more questions in my mind. I did not reply.

The young lady android made another observation, "I am aware of the fact that during our car ride, you associate my boots stepping on the pedals with me using them to control your penis, as I do now. As the android said this she shifted up her boot and rubbed my cock over its length. I was still pissed and tried to get up, but she deftly slid her foot back where it was before with more force this time, which made me wince. I tried to lift her foot off with both hands, but it hardly budged. Oddly enough her boot was a very effective simple machine. Dropping your full weight on the heel gave the wearer leverage and made the sole nearly impossible to pry off, especially in my position. Kudos to her for her fancy foot work!

I began to calm down slightly and tried to speak to the robot. "I don't understand you at all! A robot is supposed to follow the three rules. You have broken rules one and two!" (Shown below)

1. A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.

2. A robot must obey any orders given to it by human beings, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law

"Robots are designed by law to follow these rules in all countries of the world. Has someone tampered with your basic rule heuristics? My confinement and extreme teasing is a form of abuse!"

The android again ignored the question when she replied, "I have a school girl outfit, which I could wear with short white gloves and white rubber boots like your sister wore. Shoes make the outfit, wouldn't you agree?"

The truth was that I never told anyone about my boot fetish, let alone that it started from my interest in my sister's white rubber boots! You could not know this unless you could read my thoughts! I found myself getting dizzy very quickly, due to anxiety and the robot removed her boot from my groin and just walked away from me and promptly left the room as I tried to compose myself and just laid down on the floor, which was the best thing for me, because getting up would cause me to faint!

The role reversal with the Bootrix was now complete. I previously saw attractive robots as objects of pleasure. Considering the Bootrix's capabilities, I am just a toy to her!

The chrome robot stepped out of her egg resting shape and walked over to me, emitting a soothing hum the whole time. It took a few minutes to compose myself as she stood over me patiently.

As my body returned to normal, I noticed that the chrome android standing over me was wearing tall white rubber rain boots, with sleek lines, but held one foot held forward as if in an offering. She spoke to me, "If you feel the need to rub yourself on my white rubber boots and wish to have another tickle or tongue session, I will provide these services". Rubbing myself on my sister's boots was something I used to think about, but never actually did.

I found myself not walking but running out of the room, with parts of me flying in all directions. The hall outside the room was dark and long. By the time I got to the end of the hall I slowed my speed considerably not wishing to trip over something and injure myself, because it was nearly pitch black. The hall took a turn to the right and into full darkness. I felt around the walls like in blind man's bluff and thankfully didn't hear any pursuers. As the hallway took another bend to the left, I looked down again and saw a source of light. I could be walking right back to the Bootrix for all I knew, but needed to keep on going forward.

Quite a ways down was a door, with a window in it leading outside. I looked out the window and saw the vista of a desert valley far below, surrounded by highlands. The place I was taken to was on top of a mountain! I tried the door and it was open, so I took a step outside. The door opened onto a small terrace sculptured into the side of the mountain. I didn't notice that it was covered in mirror smooth ice and there was a chilly air current which strangely was being blown upwards from under my feet. Off to the right was a steep mountain path. It was not fully iced, so I walked toward it quickly. This was a mistake, because my feet began to slide out from under me, as soon as I took a step toward the edge of the terrace which slanted down slightly! I made a controlled fall, but the momentum pushed me toward the outer edge, which had a single rope around its perimeter.

I hung onto the rope, but any movement made me slide down again as I laid on the alarmingly smooth ice surface. As I gathered my thoughts, my whole body felt the cool wind escaping from the ice. As I looked at the surface more carefully it had hundreds of tiny holes where the air current was blowing from! This was like one of those old fashioned child hockey games, but with this bizarre toy I was the puck! I let this sink in as I felt the icy wind and surface burn my stomach and legs, knowing that I would lose strength soon. In a minute or so the door opened and another robot appeared!

She was a young blond woman with perfectly delicate features and a tight body. She was of above average height and wore a school girl outfit, with a short plaid skirt and a silk white blouse tied above her navel which showed off her thin waist, sculptured stomach and oversized chest. On her feet the robot was wearing thigh high white buffalo boots with a 6 inch chunky heel, which raised her to an Amazonian height like the Bootrix. She also wore elbow length white gloves. Her porcelain skin and violet eyes announced her as a robot. Her beautiful golden hair was tied in two very long braids!

The young girl walked over to me across the ice untroubled and stood with her feet on positioned on either side of me, as I lay on my stomach. She must have bent down because I felt her long hair brush me on my back! Being the fetishist I was, I fixated on her boots and saw her start to rock back on her tall thick heels. As she did this both of her braids made contact with points on my back as they swung back and forth like a pendulum. This really began to tickle as she targeted her swinging soft braids at the most ticklish spots!

She asked me, "Do you like my hair? I am here to rescue you from yourself", when I didn't respond her braids just continued what they were doing.

The onslaught weakened my grip on the rope! As my hand lost its grip, the blond robot stepped on my wrist securing it under the arch of her white chunky heeled boot. Her heels were tall enough where this did not cause pain, but she was now my only anchor to the terrace! What she did next was even more frightening. She began to tickle me like mad with her soft white gloves on the ribs and armpits, which pushed me in the direction to the outside of the terrace. The pretty blond android then cocked her boot upward on its heel so it no longer trapped my wrist, so that she could release me. I tried grasping the rope with the other hand but she stepped down on the rope with her other foot, so I could not grab it. Soon both of her white boots were giving me light kicks in the direction of the edge!

I thought I was finished as I went over the edge, but was caught in a large hidden net made of rope, which was placed a few feet under the edge of the terrace! The blond robot looked down over the edge observing me and produced a remote control device from the pocket of her skirt. She touched one of the buttons, in a teasing gesture with her white gloved index finger and I could hear the wind machine cut off. She pushed another sequence of buttons playfully and my net, which was mounted above a platform began to move down a set of two long poles toward the ground floor of this strange house built into the mountain. As the net moved further down she threw me an air kiss.

As the platform approached the ground a trap door opened up at ground level. I decided that I was getting off before the platform went underground. This was my chance to escape!

I put my hands on the top of the net, but must have triggered a switch. I heard a motor turn on briefly as the net beneath me unfolded itself and I gently slipped another foot into it, while the top of the net closed entirely like a large trap. There was no way to break the thick rope as I lay imprisoned in what kept me alive just moments before. I found myself in total darkness as the whole contraption disappeared under the ground and continued moving downward as the trap door shut above me. My gallows humor kicked in thinking that this was a trip to Rube Goldberg's fun house!

I sensed that my net reached the bottom of the shaft as its movement finally stopped. I must have been at least 5 floors under the ground! Suddenly lights went on and blinded me momentarily. As my eyes adjusted I could see the Bootrix waiting for me, with her hands on her hips.

CHAPTER 6- WE MEET AGAIN!

The Bootrix was standing in the center of a large circular room with a very high ceiling. It looked like a control room with many computers and devices arranged against the walls. There was a closed door on the ceiling where my net/platform had entered this room down the two steel poles, it traveled on. There was one large metal door behind the Bootrix and it was closed also!

The Bootrix had her haunting knowing expression and stood facing me. She was wearing very little. She was still wearing her black leather crotch high boots and matching opera length PVC gloves, but just with a lacy bra! Her whole body was sculptured with lean feminine muscle covered by enticingly smooth porcelain skin. The proportions between her large breasts and thin waist were breathtaking, as the outline of her large hard nipples poked through the thin material of her bra.

The Bootrixs' long lustrous hair looked very healthy and soft. Her dark muff was perfectly trimmed and was directly facing me! There was a 6 inch platform directly in front of her and she beckoned me to come forward and stand on it. I realized that I had no defenses against this robot and meekly stepped up on it. We were now the same height. We would probably be the same height if she didn't wear her boots.

She gave me a sweet expression and put a gloved hand on my thigh. She said, "I only wish to share myself with you, it is not possible for you, as you can see, to oppose me!" I was resigned and could no longer argue with her, especially staring into her pussy. What she did next blew me away. She took both hands and firmly placed them on my butt and pulled me toward her. As I got close one of her hands gently grasped my penis and inserted me into her vagina!

It was the most stimulating feeling! My cock felt like it was continually moving inward, as if it was infinitely long and she was infinitely deep. But the unusual thing was that I had lost my vision! I soon gained the heightened sensation of my whole body sliding down a huge moist vagina, with every inch of my body, having the sensitivity and nerve endings as if my body was one large cock!

The second part is written and is just being polished up :)

soleful
soleful
44 Followers