From Virgin to Vixen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER TWELVE

The next day in the shop, Amanda was eager to find out if her suggestion to Melissa was fruitful.

As Melissa bounced into the shop, her body still reeling from the night before, Amanda asked "So did you show him who's boss?"

"Ummm…," Melissa pondered. "I think it's safer to say we've agreed to be partners!"

Amanda's loins were on fire as Melissa described the sexual encounter in full detail. She desperately needed to quench her burning desire and feigned a headache.

"You can go home if you like," Melissa suggested to her 'sick' friend.

"No, it's okay," Amanda refused. "If I just stay quiet in the office for a while, I'll be alright. Just don't let anyone disturb me."

Amanda walked into the office as Melissa turned to tend to a customer. After a while, Melissa was concerned at some faint groans coming from the office. Assuring herself that 'anyone' did not include her, she went to investigate. Nothing could prepare her for the sight that greeted her.

Amanda was sitting with her blouse undone and her skirt around her ankles, furiously rubbing at her clit and gasping breathlessly. But the sight of her friend masturbating paled in comparison to the surprise she got when Amanda hit her orgasm and screamed,

"Oh yes, Melissa. Oh god yes!"

Melissa stood stunned long enough for Amanda to calm and register her friend's presence. She blushed deeply with embarrassment, hastily pulling up her skirt and trying to run out of the office, but was taken aback when Melissa threw her against the wall and planted a hard kiss on her lips. Amanda relaxed and kissed her back, holding her tight and exploring her mouth with her tongue. But when she ran her fingers under her friend's blouse and started to undo the buttons, Melissa pulled away.

"Oh god, why couldn't this have happened two weeks ago?" she wailed.

"You mean, you wanted this to happen as much as I did?" Amanda queried.

"Well yes, I mean no, oh I don't know," Melissa cried. "After all I went through with Mike I'd virtually given up on finding a man who could make me happy. I was starting to imagine what it would be like to have a woman make love to me. Then I found Ian, and he is a great guy. I've no doubt my future is with him but there'll always be that question hanging over me. What if he hadn't come along?"

"Well what he doesn't know won't hurt him," Amanda whispered as she tried to kiss Melissa's neck.

"But I'll know," Melissa insisted. "And I can't live with the guilt."

Amanda had become increasingly turned on at her friend's confession and rapidly racked her brain for a solution.

"What do you think he'd say to a threesome?" she suggested.

"I know it's meant to be every guy's fantasy, but I think he's the exception," Melissa said pessimistically.

"Well there's only one way to find out," Amanda retorted. Melissa listened intently to her idea, and her lust towards Amanda finally prevailed as she agreed to follow the plan.
CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Ian had just sat down to watch TV when there was a knock at the door. Melissa answered it and was greeted by Amanda, in buckets of tears. They entered the living room and Melissa motioned for Ian to make himself scarce. Ian went into the kitchen but strained his ears as he tried to listen to the girls' conversation. Melissa could just see Ian standing motionless through the door, and knew what he was doing. She turned to Amanda and nodded that things were going as expected.

Amanda audibly but subtly lied that her boyfriend had broken up with her. She had thought things were fine and then he suddenly told her she wasn't attractive. Ian wondered what was wrong with the guy - he was in love with Melissa but Amanda really tested his one-woman man morals.

Melissa suggested to Amanda that they have an alcoholic drink. She went into the kitchen, pretending not to notice Ian's eavesdropping, and looked in the fridge. Seeing they had no orange juice, she told Ian that was Amanda's preferred mixer and she would have to go to the shop to get some more. Ian tried to reason that it would be better for him to get it and her to stay with Amanda but Melissa fobbed him off by saying she needed the exercise. She quickly picked up a box of tissues and put them on the coffee table in front of Amanda before she ran out the front door.

As soon as Melissa shut the front door, Amanda started crying again. Ian sat on the sofa and wrapped his arm around Amanda, her head resting on his chest. Unsure what to say, Ian just let her get it out of her system as he had other things on his mind. His hand was hanging off Amanda's shoulder and he was using all his power to stop it touching her breast. Suddenly she moved forward to get a tissue and Ian's arm fell down, but before he could do anything, she sat back, trapping his arm against her bare hips. Her soft warm skin aroused Ian and he fought to hide the bulge in his jeans. The front door opened as Melissa returned but Ian stayed where he was - after all, it was all innocent, he was just comforting Amanda. But the hope of giving that impression was destroyed as when Melissa entered the room, Amanda decided to rest her head in Ian's lap. He sprung up, protesting it was all a mistake but his defence albeit truthful was shattering by his obvious erection. Melissa slapped Ian across the face and then turned her attention towards Amanda. They glared at each other angrily but could no longer contain themselves and burst out laughing at Ian before turning to each other again and launching into an intense kiss...

Ian was confused about how to feel. On the one hand, he was witnessing his girlfriend effectively cheat on him, on the other he was watching two girls he was immensely attracted to getting passionate with each other. His animal instincts won, and as he smiled his approval, Melissa and Amanda continued the show. Their tongues finally unlocked and Melissa stared at Ian, letting out a seductive moan as Amanda started kissing her neck and undoing her blouse. Her eyes were inviting Ian to join in but he stood by his "good things come to he who waits" philosophy, much to the chagrin of his now raging erection. Ian was standing by the edge of the sofa and his crotch was hidden from view. This meant that, along with the straight look on his face, Melissa could not tell if he was being turned on as she intended so she stepped up the action. Amanda was kissing down her chest slowly, undoing each button as she went. Melissa sped this up by reaching underneath her chin and quickly undoing the blouse from the bottom. As she pushed her arms back and let the blouse fall off, Amanda sensed that Melissa wanted her to pick up the pace and reached behind to undo her bra, catching the nipple of a falling breast in her mouth before flinging the bra back at Ian's feet. He continued to hold in his raw emotion, eager to see just what lengths the two beauties before him would go to. Melissa emitted a genuine but exaggerated cry of pleasure, determined to break Ian's will and have him take part. Amanda unbuttoned Melissa's skirt and sharply pulled it down, along with her silk panties. Melissa had to steady herself on the sofa because she started going weak at the knees as Amanda slid a finger inside her pussy whilst continuing to suck on her nipple. Ian was straining to stop himself letting out an appreciative groan, and Melissa was getting slightly annoyed at her and Amanda's seeming inability to turn Ian on. Glancing at the table beside her, she plotted to use a wrestling technique to win him over. She lifted her hand off the sofa and pretended to be in the height of orgasm, flailing backwards and "accidentally" falling and hitting her head on the table. In reality, she had broken the fall with her hand, but she lay on the floor motionless. Ian was not fooled because he was used to watching stunts like that, but he was impressed with Melissa's wicked idea and decided to play along, though maybe not quite following the rules she had in mind...

Amanda was the only person who hadn't figured out Melissa's tomfoolery and had a concerned look on her face as she bent over her. Suddenly she felt Ian's hands slipping underneath her halter top as he grabbed her from behind, rubbing his crotch against her ass, the skirt rising up over it. Amanda protested, shocked at Ian's apparent lack of interest in his girlfriend's "unconscious" state but Ian just used his weight to press her revealed lacy underwear against Melissa's bare pussy. Grinding his hips against her ass, Ian continued to force Amanda to stimulate Melissa. She fought her growing pleasure, desperate to push Ian away and check on her friend's condition but then Melissa let out an clearly ecstatic moan that made Amanda understand just what had happened. Now it was her turn to be fiendish. Reaching underneath her crotch she squeezed Ian's balls hard through his jeans, making him release the pressure on her. She then turned around, kneeling astride Melissa's face with her feet pinning Melissa's arms, hovering above her mouth high enough to stop Melissa's tongue reaching her crotch, but low enough to hide from sight what she was doing to Ian. Unzipping his jeans she pulled them down then did the same with his boxer shorts, finally freeing his aching cock. Opening her mouth wide, Amanda took the head of Ian's cock to the back of her throat and closed her lips over it. Just as Ian breathed a satisfied sigh, confident his relief was forthcoming, she withdrew completely. She stuck her tongue out, using the tip to lightly bounce against Ian's stiff balls, gently lifting them and letting them drop again. Then she ran it along the underside of Ian's shaft, reaching his head and taking it in her mouth. Her tongue circled swiftly around the head, always catching it from underneath before it could hit the soft lips it yearned for. Just as Ian was about to lose control of his patience and force Amanda's head down on his cock, she instinctively did so of her own accord, swallowing Ian whole and this time not letting go. She sucked vigorously, squeezing so hard with her lips and throat muscles that Ian was sure his cock would be flattened.

Melissa could hear Ian's constant moans of pleasure and not being able to see or do anything was driving her crazy. Ian could see her agony and was desperate to do something to pleasure her but before he could decide what, his orgasm hit hard, the build up of juices brought on by the girls' show shooting violently into Amanda's mouth. Amanda didn't register the speed of the fluid hitting the back of her throat and effortlessly gulped down the never-ending flow. As Ian calmed he thought he would be able to tend to Melissa's needs, but Amanda wasn't having any of it. She didn't let up her hard sucking on Ian's cock and he hardened again. He managed to push her away from his cock but she just looked up with a evil gleam in her eyes and sprung up into him, sending them both flying over and onto the sofa. Ian stared up at Amanda in surprise as she grinned at him vampishly and proceeded to literally rip off his shirt, sending the buttons flying around the room. Throwing her head down, she planted hard kisses on his chest, sucking then biting his nipples. With ravenous desire she crawled off the sofa to tear his jeans and boxers completely away from his body. Melissa took this opportunity to take a piece of her man back from her friend and leapt over the sofa onto Ian. Fortunately Ian sensed this coming and tensed his body to avoid being winded. Melissa kissed Ian, their lips meeting like they had been apart for months, Ian holding her tight both for their mutual pleasure and to prevent Amanda regaining possession of his body. Amanda took the hint and lay down on the floor, looking up at the passionate couple and using their actions as stimulation whilst she rubbed her clit.

Melissa and Ian finally released their kiss and she lay back on the sofa allowing Ian to get on top. He started to kiss her lightly, invoking the impression of the long foreplay they were used to, but his aching erection and her pounding pussy begged and then forced them to cut straight to penetration as Ian thrust hard and deep into Melissa's eagerly anticipating hole. Her pussy muscles acting like Chinese finger cuffs, clenching tighter and tighter around his cock as it moved inside her. He held himself up on the sofa as he bucked hard, pushing himself deeper into Melissa, her breasts shaking violently at the force he hit her with. Their climaxes came hit suddenly and Melissa dug her nails into Ian's ribs trying to hold herself as he filled her with his fresh supply of juice. Losing control, she flailed back in ecstasy, screaming loudly.

Amanda was writhing on the floor, her fingers pumping in her pussy and exciting her beyond her normal peak. Harder and harder she thrust them, determined not to stop until her pleasure overpowered her. Her emotions finally exploding she let go, shuddering on the floor as her orgasm ripped through her body. Amanda had never experienced a climax so strong and was having trouble controlling it. She was anxious to calm down and tried to breathe. But she couldn't, as Melissa had promptly sat on her face, fully covering her with her dripping wet mound. Ian had dived straight into Amanda's crotch to stop her orgasm letting up and his tongue was flicking wildly deep inside of her, taking her to levels of unmanageable intensity. All she could do was in turn eat Melissa, her mouth trying to scream but instead making her lips roll over Melissa's clit and rub against her pussy. Her tongue darted into the hole and flapped around aimlessly. Melissa ground into Amanda's face, taking her tongue deeper. Her second orgasm exaggerated by the expression of Amanda's own sent her flying back, knocking Ian away.

Their climaxes subsiding, Ian joined the girls in the middle of a three-way kiss, their tongues circling and swapping mouths, before he lay down with the girls heads resting on his shoulders, the adrenaline dying and their natural desire for sleep setting in. _______________________

Ian and Melissa woke together, holding each other on the soft carpet. Amanda had roused earlier and slipped out of the house. The lovers looked at each other, both hesitant about the other's reaction to the events of the night before.

Ian broke the silence saying, "Well that was a surprise". Melissa looked concerned at his straight face until he smiled and continued, "But a nice surprise."

"I was so worried you wouldn't approve. I don't want to make a habit of it but I had to satisfy my curiosity," said Melissa.

"I wouldn't have suggested it but I am a hot-blooded male. When it was put on a plate in front of me I wasn't going to turn it down. I think once was probably enough though!" replied Ian. "The only thing I am worried about though is that we didn't use any protection."

Melissa suddenly realised this as well but thinking about it told Ian, "Well, contrary to what you might think, Amanda is real adamant about safe sex normally. She's on the pill and makes the men wear condoms - she doesn't want anything to jeopardise her relationship with David," she explained. "As for me, I can take that morning-after thing, and I think I'll start taking the pill as well. We're both exclusive to each other so we don't really need to worry about catching anything, just stopping getting pregnant. And it would certainly allow us to be more spontaneous."

"I don't mind either way," Ian assured her. "But I agree condoms aren't always available if we decide to do something on the spur of the moment."

"I'll go to the chemist in the morning," Melissa decided. "Now shall we move to the bedroom?"
CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Melissa walked into the shop, which was empty apart from Amanda.

"Listen," they both said simultaneously.

"You go first," they said together again.

Melissa paused, then confident she was going to be allowed to talk first said to Amanda, "Last night was wonderful, but it has to be a one-off. I love Ian, and being with you was different but I need more than sexual satisfaction."

Amanda breathed a sigh of relief and answered, "I'm so glad you feel that way. You're right. It was an interesting experience but having both of you showed me how much I love a big hard co..."

A customer entering the shop cut off Amanda's declaration and she went to serve him. She then decided that it was time for a coffee break, and noticing they were out of milk told Melissa she was walking into town to get some.

As she left the newsagents with milk in hand, she bumped into Ian, who was running a similar errand. Smiling wryly at first, she then straightened her expression and decided to tell Ian that Melissa had explained things to her.

"Melissa thinks you're one in a million," Amanda divulged. "And I think she's probably right."

"Thanks, Amanda. That's really nice of you," Ian blushed slightly. Composing himself he asked, "Listen, do you know when Melissa's birthday is? I don't want to ask her as I'd like to take her completely by surprise."

"You do seem to be good at that," said Amanda, smiling again. "But you better plan things fast - it's this Saturday!"

"Luckily I'm very good at arranging things quickly," Ian quietly bragged. "Don't tell Melissa you've seen me."

"Of course not," said Amanda, finishing the conversation and starting to walk back to the shop. _______________________

Melissa lay in bed, taking advantage of not having to work on the weekend. She brooded over that fact that she had not found a way to subtly tell Ian it was her birthday. With his romantic and passionate nature she could barely imagine what he would have lined up for her. Amanda had given her a card and perfume, and her parents had sent down some gift tokens but although pleased with these gifts, she felt quite despondent at missing out on a possible surprise from Ian.

The doorbell interrupted her moping state. Slipping on her lacy dressing gown, she went to answer it. She could see Ian's figure through the glass and quickly opened the door.

"Happy birthday, princess," Ian beamed, swiftly entering the house, closing the door, picking Melissa up and spinning her around.

"H...How did you know?" Melissa asked, her mood drastically improving at the thought of what was to come.

"A good romantic never reveals his sources," Ian said with a cheeky evasiveness. "Here's your present," he continued, handing her an envelope.

Melissa tried to hide her disappointment - surely Ian had bought her more than gift tokens? Her jaw dropped when she opened the envelope however, as inside were two tickets for flights to New York.

"Oh, Ian," she squealed, trying to contain her delight. She kissed him and gave him a big hug but as she stared again at the tickets over his shoulder, reality set in. She had known Ian for less than a month and he was paying for her to go on holiday. She knew they loved each other deeply but were they ready for such a big step?

Ian sensed her concerns and tried to put them to rest. "I know what you're thinking," he said. "We've had this wonderful whirlwind romance without a great deal of substance to back up our feelings. But I'm a great believer that you know you're in love with someone long before you know why you're in love with them."

Melissa could not argue with Ian's emotional justification but continued to try and talk herself out it. "What about the cost? I can't let you spend this much money on me."

"For a start, if I couldn't afford it, I wouldn't have thought of it. And paying for two isn't that much more expensive than the single supplements I normally pay anyway. I can appreciate your independence, and if you really want to you can give me the money back in the future, but don't let your head rule your heart."

Melissa finally gave in and agreed to Ian's plan but then noticed the flights were for the following day. Before she could question about getting time off work, Ian pre-empted her again.