From Wife to Slut Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure, fire away."

"I might just do that. Tell me, what's it like fucking my wife?"

The room fell deathly silent and Mike and Crystal looked from Neville, to Gwen, to Colin in stunned silence. Gwen blushed and Colin wasn't sure where to look or what to say.

"C'mon, is she a good fuck? How is she as a cocksucker, c'mon tell us, we're all friends here."

Mike stood up and held his hand out towards Neville, "Hold on, hold on, just calm down, what's going on here?"

"I want him to answer my question," Neville said, "Is she a good fuck and cocksucker?"

Colin saw the faintest of smiles on Neville's face and understood the game being played. "As a matter of fact she is a great fuck and cocksucker," he replied.

Mike looked from one friend to the other, not sure of what to do or say and sat back down. Crystal's hands were over her mouth in shock when Neville and Colin burst out laughing and Neville went on to tell Mike and Crystal the whole story. Crystal hustled Gwen into the kitchen for a private chat and Mike wanted all the minute details from Neville and Colin.

I've got an idea," Neville said. "Gwen is so horny right now this is your best chance to fuck her, Mike. You've always wanted to so go for it. Both of you strip off and be stroking your cocks when the girls come back." They looked at him for a few moments, weighing up the sagacity of what he had just said.

"He's right," Colin agreed, "I was feeling her pussy during dinner and it's soaked."

Mike nodded and both men stood and stripped. They were semi-erect and Neville saw that Mike was even bigger and thicker than Colin, he was going to enjoy seeing Gwen with that. Crystal and Gwen came back from the kitchen and stopped dead in their tracks when they saw the men naked and very erect.

"Oh my!" Crystal exclaimed looking at Colin sitting on the sofa, stroking his cock and went over and sat next to him and took over the stroking.

Mike stood and walked over to Gwen who was riveted to the spot, staring at his large erection. "I've wanted you for a very long time, Gwen and I'm going to have you tonight."

She opened her mouth to speak but nothing came out, she looked over at Neville was smiling. She looked back at Mike then gazed at his huge cock standing out rigidly at a forty-five degree angle and gushed, "Oh, Mike," and embraced him. They held each other tightly and kissed passionately. His hands lifted her short skirt and squeezed her butt cheeks and Gwen felt for his cock that was pressed against her tummy. He took her to the sofa and sat next to Colin. Crystal was kneeling between his knees sucking his cock and Gwen quickly settled between Mike's legs and after jerking his big dick, wrapped her lips around it.

Neville watched Gwen and Crystal sucking cock from across the room. Both ladies wore short skirts, stockings and garter belts. Their bottoms were fully exposed and he could see the small strips of material, Gwen's black and Crystal's red that barely covered their pussies. Their heads bobbed up and down on the stiff cocks and his view was very enticing.

He could sit and watch no longer and went over and knelt behind the ladies. First he lifted their skirts to fully expose their bottoms then after a good bit of fondling he rubbed his hands over the thongs he pulled them aside and fingered them. Both ladies responded by moaning and pushing backing to force his fingers deeper inside them. He worked the fingers of both hands as far into their pussies as he could and rubbed their clits until Mike made a suggestion, "I think if you spanked their bottoms, Neville, they would suck our cocks a little harder."

"What a good idea, Gwen likes to be spanked before she's fucked and I bet Crystal does also."

The ladies responded with muffled gurgles of approval

Neville pulled the thongs up tight until it disappeared between their labia and cheeks. He looked at the two lovely bottoms for a few moments before bringing his hand down firmly on each cheek in turn. It did excite the ladies and as spank after spank landed on the yielding flesh they did seem to suck with more enthusiasm. Satisfied with the pink glow on all four cheeks, Neville returned to their pussies. He pulled the thongs to one side again and drove three fingers into each wet hole. "These ladies are ready, guys. Give them a good tonguing first then fuck them," he said as his fingers jack-hammered back and forth.

Mike and Colin changed places with the ladies and were soon eating their pussies. Gwen and Crystal moaned and ran their fingers over the men's heads and spread their legs as wide as they could. It was Mike who stood first and held out his hand to Gwen, helped her off the sofa and led her upstairs.

Colin prepared to fuck Crystal; he stood and stroked his very hard erection, pulling the foreskin all the way back and exposing his blood-engorged knob. He looked down at the horny wife who was playing with her clit with her right hand and pinching one nipple then the other with the left. He leaned forward and pushed her legs way back, bringing her ass off the sofa and spreading her pussy. His cock sank inside her and he began to thrust steadily. Neville sat beside Crystal and played with her tits and clit as Colin pounded into her. "Oh yes, fuck me," Crystal moaned and Neville could feel her clit harden with excitement.

Colin withdrew and turned Crystal onto her hands and knees and entered her from behind, "Oh, oh, oohhh," she cried as her pussy was slammed hard. Neville lay lengthwise on the sofa and was able to nibble on Crystal's nipples and rub her clit. Colin's strokes became jerky and he held Crystal's ass cheeks tight. They cried out in unison as his copious load of hot sperm splashed the walls of her vagina and filled her. He kept pumping until he softened and slipped out followed by a stream of cum than ran down onto the sofa. "Oops, it's all over the sofa," Colin said with concern in his voice.

"Not to worry," Crystal replied and reached for a box of tissues sitting on the end table, "it's not the first time and I'm sure it won't be the last. She wiped up the cum then turned her attention to Colin, "Ummm, let me clean you now," and she licked his limp cock and balls.

Colin looked up at the ceiling in response to the noises.

"It sounds like Mike is really giving it to Gwen and she's enjoying what he's doing to her. Mike has always wanted Gwen and he's making the most of it. He told me many times he'd like to fuck the ass off her," Crystal said as she also looked at the ceiling.

The two men sat on either side of her, playing with her clit and tits. She turned to Neville, "It's such a shame we never got it on, I always wanted you and Gwen to join us."

"We thought about it and discussed it; you tempted us quite a bit over the years. The thought of Mike fucking Gwen was certainly an erotic idea, Gwen was interested and I thought about being with you a lot but somehow we never got around to it. Maybe we should have, I don't really know.

"I wished you had," Crystal said pensively.

"And now it's too late for me to fuck but I can do this," Neville said and rolled off the sofa to kneel between Crystal's legs. He spread them wide and looked at her fucked pussy, "I've always wanted to eat a pussy filled with another man's cum, I always thought it would be Gwen's but yours looks good enough to eat so I will." He buried his face in her pussy and soon had her wriggling and moaning through an orgasm.

Upstairs Gwen's cries became louder and Neville could hear clearly flesh slamming hard against flesh as he continued to lick Crystal's pussy. They heard Gwen scream, "Yes, oh my god, yes."

"I have to see what Mike is doing to my wife," Neville said getting to his feet and heading for the stairs. Crystal and Colin followed and when they entered the bedroom they saw that Mike had tied Gwen to the bed. Her wrists were secured high and wide apart on the headboard and her ankles were tied to them forcing her ass up off the bed. In this position her pussy was spread open and available for Mike to do whatever he wanted. He was thrusting into her with great force causing the bed to shake and Gwen was obviously enjoying what he was doing. His cock made squelching sounds as it hammered into her very wet pussy and she moaned and whimpered and each time his cock drove in to the hilt she groaned, "Yes, oh yes."

Neville had never tied her up, it was never a part of their sex life but seeing her trussed up and so horny, he wished it had been. He could see that Mike's healthy, thick cock had been well received by his wife, her pussy lips were engorged and spread open and the huge shaft easily plumbed the depths of her wet vagina like never before. As Mike neared ejaculation Gwen's moans became guttural demands for him to, "Fuck me, fuck me, cum in me, yes, yes, ooohhh, fuck meeeee."

She screamed as Mike grunted his ecstasy with a series of, "Oh fuck yeah," and sent his seed splashing hot and heavy, deep inside Gwen's pussy. They lay there quite still for a minute, Mike's cock buried as far as possible in Gwen's well-used, cum-filled mature and horny cunt then he slowly withdrew and rolled off. Gwen, unable to move, was displayed lewdly for the others to ogle. It was an incredibly erotic sight; her pussy spread wide open with cum oozing down from it onto her anus. Her eyes were closed but her mouth was open and she still murmured, "Oh, oh, oh yes." Neville had never seen his wife looking more erotic or horny and hurried onto the bed and lapped up Mike's cum from her pussy and anus. At the feel of his tongue Gwen opened her eyes and sighed loudly.

"Force it out, baby, force all that cum out, give it to me baby," Neville urged his wife and spread her labia wide, exposing her erect and very aroused clitoris. Gwen contracted her muscles causing more cum to be ejected from her vagina. Neville continued to eat her sperm-covered pussy and lick her clit and soon she shuddered through another nerve-jangling orgasm.

Later, after they had showered, they were sitting around the family room enjoying an après-sex drink. Gwen looked very contented and still horny after being tied up and fucked by Mike and Neville was happy to see that. On the way home Gwen couldn't stop talking about how much fun it was to be tied and fucked by Mike. "First Colin and now Mike, I never thought it would be this exciting. Would you be upset if I continued to want different men? I always want you to be with me; it's more erotic knowing you are there. You are still my first choice of a man and you always will be but it was so erotic, I lost count of the orgasms," she bit the corner of her lip then looked at her husband, "I want to be your slut wife, let me be you slut wife."

"You looked so erotic and horny, I enjoy watching you with other men and I don't mind if you're sure you want to keep on doing it."

"I'm sure; I love the feel of different cocks inside me."

"Right, we will travel on this journey together," Neville said and ideas for the future were already swirling in his head and by the time he turned the car into their driveway he had his next move planned.

Neville knew that Crystal always went out with her sister on Wednesday evenings so he called Colin and invited him over. He then called Mike, told him of his plan and asked if he could help.

"It shouldn't be a problem; I'll make a few calls. Are you sure Gwen wants to do this?"

"Most definitely she does, she told me she loves the feel of different inside her and I certainly like to watch her so we are embarking on this new and erotic adventure together."

"Sounds great but be careful," Mike warned, "there can be pitfalls to this lifestyle but I'm positive I can steer you through them, Crystal and I have met a lot of nice people swinging and a few bad ones but we'll help you."

"Thanks, Mike, see you Wednesday."

On Monday Neville shopped at an adult store and purchased several items he needed to carry out his plan.

On Wednesday morning Neville told Gwen he wanted to experiment with something sexual that evening. Gwen smiled and said she was ready anytime. They were busy until mid afternoon then Neville told her what he wanted her to do. "Wear all black tonight," he said, "you look so sexy in black. Put on that leather basque with stockings, spike heels and a tiny thong; that would be perfect." She had an extensive wardrobe of erotic outfits and lingerie but she knew exactly the look he wanted.

After supper Neville said he would clean up while she got ready. "What have you got planned for me, you naughty boy?" she asked but only a stare in reply then she kissed him and went upstairs to shower and get ready. Neville looked at his watch, timing was crucial if his plan was to work the way he wanted.

"I'm ready for you," Gwen called out excitedly some time later and Neville went up the stairs two at a time. She was standing beside the bed in her black outfit and looked incredibly sexy. The basque accentuated her waist and her large breasts flowed over the top sensually. Her legs looked beautiful in stockings and heels and the thong couldn't hide the fact that she was already aroused, her labia were already puffy and forcing the miniscule thong down between them. She turned around and Neville admired her lovely bottom.

"You look amazing, bend over, let me see that beautiful view," Neville urged and she spread her legs slightly and bent over. "Ah, that is so erotic," he raved and went over to his wife. His fingers slid between her legs and easily passed the thin strip of thong and into her pussy. She was already soaking wet and Neville thought she will have to be for what was going to happen to her. She stood up and they embraced, kissed passionately and he fondled her tits and ass. "Right, let's get started," he said.

A cedar chest with a padded top stood at the end of the bed. Gwen had bent over it many times and been fucked from behind and it was perfect for tonight. Neville pulled it away from the bed, placed a firm pillow at the end that would force Gwen's ass up then had her lay face down on it. He went to a drawer and took out the bag from the adult store and emptied the contents on the bed. The wrist and ankle straps were attached then all were secured with ropes to the four legs of the chest.

She looked vulnerable in this position, just what Neville wanted to achieve. Her rear end was higher than her head and her ass and pussy were fully and lewdly exposed. Her big tits were squashed a little and hung over the sides of the chest. He placed a blindfold on her then went to her closet and came back with a dildo, a vibrator and a Magic Wand. He glanced at his watch; so far so good he noted then looked down at the very erotic sight of his wife's rear end. He fondled her bottom, kneading the lovely fleshy globes with both hands and gave them a few playful spanks, how he wished he could fuck her but that would never happen again, watching her being fucked was the next best thing. He inserted two fingers into her pussy, it was wet and juicy and he probed her from all angles then concentrated on her g-spot. She began to moan when he rubbed and squeezed her erect clit, her arousal was building nicely.

He picked up the big, black rubber dildo and slid it in easily and pumped it in and out of her pussy vigorously, sinking the entire nine inches into her. After several minutes he began to use the Magic Wand on her clit and the vibrator in her pussy. Her moans and cries grew louder as she became increasingly aroused and began to have orgasms. The noise of the toys and her cries masked the opening of the front door that Neville had left unlocked. He turned the Wand and vibrator to high and Gwen cries increased.

Several minutes later Colin and Mike along with three men that Neville had never seen before walked silently and naked, into the bedroom. Neville could see that Mike had done well. Of the three strangers one was white, a young man of about 30 and the other two were black, both somewhere in their early 50's. All had large cocks that were beginning to stiffen as they looked at Gwen. The five men came closer and began to stroke their erections.

Neville indicated with silent hand movements for two to go to her front and when given the signal, put their cocks in her mouth. He then pointed to one of the black men with a very long, thick cock to get ready to fuck Gwen. He moved into position just a foot behind Gwen's pussy, Neville removed the Wand and indicated to the man to move in close. He then withdrew the vibrator and nodded to the man and he pushed his big cock into the gaping, juicy white pussy.

Gwen began to say, "Oh, my god, wh . . ." when two cocks forced their way into her mouth. After a few short seconds she realized what was happening and began to suck both cocks with enthusiasm.

Neville watched for the next hour as all the men fucked her mouth and pussy then he untied her and put her on her back on the bed. He placed the three strangers with her, one on either side and one of the black men on top of her. She began to moan and gyrate her hips as the big, black cock moved steadily back and forth. Her hands were directed to the other two cocks and when they were working feverishly and her hips bucked wildly to meet the black cock in her pussy, Neville removed the blindfold. She stared directly into the face of the first black man to fuck her then looked to her right and left. She froze for a second then screamed, "OOOOHHHHH," and her hips began their upward thrusts again.

Mike and Colin climbed onto the bed and fed their erections into her mouth. For the next two and a half hours Neville watched his wife methodically and enthusiastically fucked by all five men. She loved all their cocks, the young man gave her a tremendous screwing that culminated with a shuddering orgasm for both of them. The black guys fucked her one after the other and Gwen really enjoyed them. Neville found it highly erotic to see his wife's white hands caressing their black backs and buttocks and hearing her urging them with, "Yes, yes, fuck me, that's it, fuck me, cum in me" over and over as her pussy was pumped hard and filled with cum.

When it was over Mike introduced the three men who were swinging friends and who all had fucked Crystal. The young man was sitting, still naked, on a chair in the kitchen and was staring at Gwen who was still in her outfit. She saw that he was becoming hard and went over, knelt down and sucked his cock back to life. He lifted her onto the counter top, ate her pussy then fucked her and ejaculated again while the others watched and urged them on. When he was finished Neville couldn't resist eating her and tasting the young man's semen.

In their bedroom that night Neville was eating his wife again when she said, "Honey, can you talk to Mike about more men for your slut wife? Especially black men and young men, I want to experience more.

Neville nodded and brought his wife to an orgasm. They kissed and he fondled her for a while then she got up and walked to the door, "I'm sure Colin will be hard again now, see you in the morning," and she made her way to the guest bedroom to be fucked again and again.

Neville turned off the light, lay on his back and thought, "Life's a bitch and my wife's a slut but it's my life and she's my slut."

12