All Comments on 'Front Porch Thing'

by JukeboxEMCSA

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
DabblingInDarknessDabblingInDarknessalmost 6 years ago
Amazing!

You're one of my favorite authors on here and this piece was fantastic! A perfect combination of some of my favorite fetishes. Please write more with these tropes!

VyresOfTheArtVyresOfTheArtalmost 6 years ago

Holy fuck, this was both arousing and absolutely horrifying in every way. I don’t want a porch thing. ;~; But whatever the fuck these things are, they know how to make ya squirm.

PhiroEpsilonPhiroEpsilonalmost 6 years ago
That one certainly deserves a second part

a very good take on the alien tentacle trope.

MoosetalesMoosetalesalmost 6 years ago
Nice work

I really liked this one, great imagery and a nice take on the Pod People theme.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 6 years ago

I really liked the story! The writing was so descriptive I could picture the pod things in my mind's eye. Given the obvious alien nature of the story, however, I would have thought that the Sci-Fi category would have been a better fit. Just a thought.

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 6 years ago
this one is a re-read,

to get the full effect, I will need to read it again, and again, and again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Unf.

I didn't think you'd ever top Skeleton Key for an all time classic, but Jukebox this is magnificent. Thank you for sharing your wonderfully wicked brain with us.

sopharoonessopharoonesalmost 6 years ago
dude

im totally into the horror erotica atm! its something to do with what turns me off/scares me turns me on in a well written fantasy! plus mind control omg beyond great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Front Porch Thing

Well written and easy to read, flows well and keep readers interested and for my opinion, waiting for sequels. I hope to see more on this story line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This story is amazing as are all of your other works! Just like the Xhalation storyline, I'd love to see a second part to this story where she goes back to New York with her own, maybe even a conversion from a guy's perspective or just one of her girl friends!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Bimboy for u

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Okay this is just hella spooky! Nobody does it better than you!

chris_2010chris_2010about 1 year ago

I really like this story until the end. It would've been much better if, somehow, Katie had been turned into a lesbian and got into a sexual relationship with her friend Emma (in my opinion).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous