All Comments on 'Front Seat'

by Tamerlane67

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
chytownchytownalmost 9 years ago
First Timer**

Is this a two part story? If not thanks for the read it was short but sweet,

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
How can this woman...

How can this woman love and respect her husband? How can a real friend betray the man that took care of him and got him a job, when he coudn't find one ? The wife is a whore because this isn't her 1st cheating... Maybe the husband isn't the father of their children. What always confuse me is: Why a woman like this one, that is a whore and loves to be a whore, marries? If she stays single she can behave like that with no strings attached...1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
the effort

to make it a joke was fruitless anyone who thinks this way let alone put it on paper has mental issues.This is the way idiots like bonnie taylor and matt moreau think and all they do is pollute this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Total crap

Just more whore shit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good first story

The writing shows promise. We have a wanton wife about whom it is hinted fucked around in the past and is now setting her hooks into Jon. Husband is the clueless nice guy, non traditional, (Bakes bread and cooks the meals), which on this site suggests he is masculinity light. It might have been improved with more dialog between the husband and wife to get some sense of their relationship. Most of the dialog was Jon and the wife in the car.

Jon's dialog suggested a none too bright surfer dude, the wife thought so too. We have no idea why she's interested in him, or why she is going after her husband's good friend, which, putting the infidelity aside, will make the ultimate discovery all the worse. It's up in the air as to whether this will be a cuck or BTB story. The score would have been higher if you had hinted BTB.

The hike with the children didn't move the plot forward, so little was said about them and the 'side trips they insisted on.' They seemed to be young children, and wanting to be carried by the men when they tired would have seemed more likely.

More background on the wife's sexual background would have set the story up a little better, and more dialog between husband and wife given us more feel for them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Was her husband REALLY that stupid?

Was she really that big a slut? This was just awful storytelling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Worthless crap

#1 Same old stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Another pile of dung in LW

what else is new? normal fare for this category anymore

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
1*

Another baboon had found a keyboard............

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
IT WAS A GOOD STORY

There were a few technical problems with word selection, but overall it was a good story. I dropped a 4 on it because of the structure problems. These are easily corrected via an editor.

If you do continue these characters a few paragraphs in her back story, identifying motivation beyond Jon being a friend, would be nice. She needs to have read an article in some check out counter tabloid, or been privy to some other married woman's experience in blowing a me ... something that made going after this guy seem safe and also curiosity satisfying.

Next man or young man does not need to be Jon. A quick turn on a ski slope could introduce her to a Ski Patrol member on the slopes, or perhaps that very nice house husband who handles traffic at her daughters school in the morning could just tweak her now curious nature. Then in episode three Jon might ask why she went to someone else instead of coming back to him.

Play with it. For me, if these thoughts help push you to continue, put some hair on this woman and when the man or woman first goes down on her let it be an unplanned experience she did not expect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Forget It!!

Move along and forget this crap!!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 9 years ago
So Jon would cheat with the wife

Of the guy who got him a job? No guilt. No shame. Not even a hint of remorse?

Not fucking likely. 1 star and that's being generous.

m48gunnerm48gunneralmost 9 years ago
Two scumbags

A guy goes all out to help a friend and the reward he gets is being cuckolded by him. Not sure which one is worse the friend or the wife, guess the wife since she had taken vows somewhere along the line. Anyway, the writing was ok, the characters were well portrayed as "rats" and the story generated comments so I guess it can't be all bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Such people deserve to be executed...

by strangeling them to death in a position where they can watch each other regretting what they had done.

Samhain8415Samhain8415almost 9 years ago
Horrible prople

Burn the wife"literally" and drag the so called friend behind your truck w rope

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Time for the 1* baboons to stop breeding.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fun read

5 *****

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
this is how a good friend behaves?

"No telling what he would do if he found out, but it would hurt him deeply."

If is something you cannot tell your husband about

you shouldn't have done it!

!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nice character development

Yes, now here we have a woman we men can all hate. She obviously is aware how devastating her behavior would be to her loving husband, but she only cares that he doesn't find out because it would stop her fun. This is a woman we all want to see laid low for her behavior. Making a truly despicable person works well if there is a payoff at the end. The bad need to be punished and now I want to read on to see how it happens. Well done!

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmalmost 9 years ago
Part two please?

Making sure it is a btb story. What a cunt of a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
be careful with point of view

On the surface, this story looks as though it is written from the female point of view.

However, there are a couple of details that others have noticed .. specifically Jon's 'betrayal' of the altruistic husband. That, in addition to Mindy's plotting, gives the impression that this story is actually written by the husband, probably masochistic if he imagines a story like this, where the whole world betrays his good intentions.

If this story is really about Mindy, then cut out the superfluous betrayals by third parties. Make it a story about Mindy's egocentric behavior. Another commenter has already provided a few ideas about where this story could go. The suggestions sounded good to me .. assuming this story is about Mindy and not about the husband lurking in the background.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Not Only

Is Wife worthless, her hubby is a kind, generous man. How can she win? Well, the good guy often loses in the real world.

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 9 years ago
Needs more

This is a brief episode in the life of a calculating, selfish woman. I am sure such things often happen but they are not interesting. You need to develop a story round this incident.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Hope the worthless pig slut of a wife gets caught and dumped. She gets him to get his friend a job so she can fuck him. This is the worst case senerio because it's a double betrayal . Btb is not always the way but if caught in this she should have a happy future ex hubby serve her the divorce papers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Husband's name.

Interesting that she never uses her husband's name. He is just a thing to her. Bitch.

IndyOnIndyOnalmost 9 years ago

"They drove the few minutes back to her place. Mindy could see her husband sitting in the living room reading the paper, waiting for his wife and friend to get home. She looked at her watch. They had been gone about twenty minutes. A little longer than the usual trip, she thought, but only by a few minutes, no worries. ................. Besides, she had experience covering her tracks."

Not her first time....Whore!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Really nice!

I loved it that she gave him only a blowjob and didn't fuck him yet, since it was their first time doing it. I think this is very nicely done, and I hope you keep on writing more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
And her husband took one look at their faces

And he knew. He knew Jon's satisfied look. He knew his wife's sexy look when she was excited from having sex (Yes, a blowjob is sex). It took him all of two seconds to know that his soon to be ex-wife and his soon to be ex-friend had had sex. He could smell it on them. He got packed and left. He cleaned out the bank accounts and filed for divorce the next day. I wonder how his stupid wife thinks her plan worked out. Incredible lack of understanding shown in the writing of this mess. No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

Another fucking ignorant. Get lost.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I have just read the TRYST first...

then this one FRONT SEAT... I enjoyed both offerings... However, It is my opinion the two stories are personal accounts of the author and female.... Smiling ... and almost would bet on that!!!! thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why stay with her husband?

She hates and disrespects him so much, why not just leave and join Jon?

Both cheaters need to leave and deserve each other.

Her husbands gets the kids, house money and a new faithful wife.

Sorry Bozo no sale here.

cyferxcyferxover 8 years ago
Read Tryst first, this ended properly

This had a proper conclusion and the development was normal enough for a flash story. I would be interested to see how this plays out. You do seem to write about wives with no conscience. There seems to be little motivating the wife in this story other than sexual variety. There isn't even an intimation that sex with the hubby is less than satisfactory or stale. 4 *

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loved the story.

I really loved the story. I could see this going further. Further Adventures With Mindy?

Don't mind the negative comments. If they don't like this kind of story, they should go somewhere else. Sure, there were a few errors, fewer than average. And you could have filled it in a little more, but still a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This sucks.

Did this happen to you cause anybody I know would do major physical harm to the two cheaters. Ultimate betrayel.

cyferxcyferxover 7 years ago
A little boring

It is well written and compelling, but ultimately unsatisfying. It is like the opening to a good story, and then you don't give us the story. What happens? Is he able to act unsuspiciously? His goofy demeanor suggests no. Why is she doing this? Why is she doing this with him? If it is just a flash stroke story, why all the detail of the machinations concerning the job? So it blows hot and cold, and in the end is an unsatisfying blow job.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
The husband helps him find a job?

And he repays him by screwing the wife? What a scumbag! The friend and the wife are worthless filth and I wasted my time reading this trash.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Just_Words said it all, and.much nicer than I would after reading this POS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Unfinished! FTDS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

An ending would be nice. But i guess you don't really want a story, just a piece of shit frien and a sorry as hell, worthless, whore wife. I gave it a 1, but it was notthat good.

DadieODadieO4 months ago

To bad they didn't come home with hubby setting there with a 12 GA what a fucking lover of a friend and whore wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous