All Comments on 'Frontier Justice'

by Writewinger

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 6 years ago
now this one I love

Ha justice. Street style. Big man couldnt live with what he did? Well he killed raped etc so many...sometines street justice is best.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 6 years ago
Excellent

First decent revenge proper story I've read in a while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A really ugly story, . . .

but a truly beautiful ending. It almost made me weep, for joy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

usual shit from another WIMPY FAG "author".

BearcatfozzyBearcatfozzyover 6 years ago
Nice story

How scum get short prison sentences is all to real. I only wish author had described rapist's last pleas as he was about to have his throat slit. 5* for me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
One change

He should have kept to the original plan and freed him of his dick.

VickieTernVickieTernalmost 6 years ago
Who's the wimpy fag "Anonymous"

who called the author of this piece a "wimpy fag author"? If anything, the author's too toughass, which is satisfying to our own primitive desires but not to our concepts of justice or of social control. Asshole Readers like that one ruin authors' scores, which should measure good STORIES, not mere agreeable moral resolutions like "two eyes for an eye, two teeth for a tooth." Way too easy that way (and of course idiotically wrong)!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not bad.

Sex coulda been hotter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wrong category

As I was reading this, was hoping the "loving wife" would be the one to save the day. "Non consent" might have been a better choice. Wife just seemed like a prop here, to show how manly the husband was.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
True justice was served

A worthy killing

Horseman68Horseman68almost 6 years ago
Justice Too Quick.

Decision to cut the shithead's throat was more than deserved, but much too quick a demise. Could recommend more appropriate.

GillotineGillotineover 5 years ago
Good story

but rushed ending...

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 4 years ago
Cut and bind up in tarp . Let him bleed if lucky still alive when bury him.

Suddenly Kelly brought up and torture.

Earlier disappeared

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A therapist is required warn the potential victim if his/her patient threatens to physically harm or kill someone. A therapist is required to inform the police if she/he learns that a child or impaired adult is the victim of physical or sexual abuse. A confession to involvement in a murder that occurred in the past would not require the therapist to take any action. That information would be protected from disclosure by the therapist's professional relationship with the patient.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So let me see if I understand this. A convict goes looking for revenge against the cop that arrested and imprisoned 14 years ago and fails miserably. Time to take out the garbage I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

TOTALLY REASONABLE and APPROPRIATE COURSE OF ACTION!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The “social compact” is that we give up a SMALL part of our own personal autonomy in exchange for protection of life, liberty, and property. If the government refuses to keep its promises, then the free man is no longer bound by rules and customs!

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And now, a word from our sponsor: Hi, I'm Plant Gardener, world famous landscaper. Do you have difficulties with your lawn and garden not thriving as it should? Do you end up feeling discouraged year after year and just want to give up? Well, cheer up! All you need to do is go to your local home center and pickup a bag or two of Myers brand fertilizer! That's right, friends, our unique proprietary formula has been getting outstanding results since it's first introduction in 2017! No matter you live, no matter what conditions, Myers fertilizer, with it's patented formula, will always provide quick, long lasting, results! So, if you feel that your yard and plants deserve only the best, use Myers fertilizer and enjoy the results for yourself! We now send you back to the usual comment section. :-)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

There is no statute of limitations for murder... let's hope no one finds that body by accident.

XluckyleeXluckylee5 months ago

This is the way it should go. No regrets for making the world a safer place. 5 stars from Xluckylee

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous