Frontier Justice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess your bitch is going to have to wait awhile for that ass fucking I was going to give her."

Then looking directly at my wife said:

"Too bad Sweetie, I think you would have enjoyed that even more than the fucking I gave your cunt."

Before he could say anything else, Nat jumped out of her chair, stepped over and kicked him so hard in his balls that she almost fell over. Then she leaned down and spit in his face. Turning back to me she just nodded and left the room.

A look of confusion began to creep across his face and after a moment he asked:

"Hey, how come this place ain't crawling with cops?" You decide to keep me around to service your old lady properly?"

The image of what he had done to my wife flashed through my mind and his laugh quickly ended when I kicked him again in his groin and as his body curled into a fetal position I kicked him in his ribs and heard a distinctive crack.

It took him several minutes to recover enough to speak during which time I was formulating my plans. When he was able to talk, he hissed:

"I hope you enjoyed that because my lawyer is going to have a field day when the pictures are shown to the jury." He'll, you'll not only be out of a job but we might even be cell mates."

He was smirking again and I realized he was trying to taunt me. He figured the more damage he could have me inflict on his body, the closer he was to an acquittal. He had no clue that he was not going to be leaving this house alive. I was just about to inform him of his fate when I noticed Natalie standing just outside of the doorway, just out of sight of her rapist. She signaled me to join her, which I did, while being able to keep the little puss bucket in my field of vision.

Natalie looked worried, as she whispered out of his ear shot:

"John, I know what you said and what you're thinking and no one wants to see him dead more than me. I don't relish the thought of being tormented on a witness stand by some sleazy defense attorney who doesn't give a shit about the people he's hurt but it's not worth the risk of you being caught and going to jail."

She wrapped her arms around me and began softly crying into my chest.

"I despise him so much that I could take that knife and stick it right in his chest, she sobbed. I need you John, now more than ever. Johnny needs you. I can't lose you. I don't want to take that chance."

He must have heard Natalie whispering because he yelled"

"Hey! Hey, you fuckers, what are you talking about out there. I need medical attention. I've got my rights. Your'e gonna pay for this. You think me giving your whore a little cock was bad, wait till I get out. You ain't seen nothin yet, mother fuckers." She'll get what that bitch Kelly got and compared to that, this was a walk in the park."

My wife looked horrified and probably realized the enormity of this animal's inhumanity. I stepped back into the room where he could see and hear me and in a calm voice, said:

"Nat, get me the blue tarp in the garage, some towels and latex gloves. The tarp is under the shelves in the front near the work bench"

Without another word Natalie turned and headed down stairs.

Concern seemed to be replacing the arrogant smirk on Sidney's face as I squatted down next to him and in a calm voice, hissed:

"Listen to me scum bag. There aren't going to be any medics coming. There aren't going to be any cops, no arrest, no trial by a jury of your peers. I'm the judge, jury and executioner. You're not ever again going to be able to perpetrate your evil on us or any other innocent victims.

"Let me explain what's going to happen in a few short minutes. I'm going to take the knife that you were eventually going to kill us with and I'm going slice off that little penis that you seem so proud of and then I'm going to sit here and watch you bleed out. Then, just before you expire I'm going to wrap your disgusting, perverted little body in a tarp and put it in my trunk. I have a nice little spot picked out, about fifteen miles out of town, right next to the county land fill. A fitting place to bury a piece of human garbage, don't you think?"

When he saw the hate and determination in my eyes, the smirk was gone. There were no more filthy remarks about my wife. There was just abject fear etched on his face as he started pleading:

"You can't do this, Man! It's murder and I don't deserve to die because of a little pussy"

Even this stupid, vicious little shit realized what he had just said and tried to back track by adding"

"Okay, Okay, I deserve to get arrested. Maybe I went too far trying to get some revenge but killing me ain't the answer. I'll plead guilty, I'll confess. You'll get your justice. Think about what your doing, Man."

He continued to babble on and I almost considered responding but I decided not to waste my time or my breath as I unfolded the tarp onto the bedroom floor. Having wiped it of all fingerprints, I picked him up and threw him heavily on to the tarp. Unfortunately, the carpet cushioned his fall but it still knocked the wind out of him and he screamed as the pain from his broken rib ripped through his body.

I had killed a man once before in a shoot- out after he had robbed a convenience store. He shot at me so it was self-defense and to be honest I never lost a night's sleep over it. He was a career criminal who had just beaten an eighteen-year old cashier because he wasn't fast enough at opening the till. This was different, however, and a moment of doubt flashed through my mind. Then I thought of Mary Ellen Connity's naked and defiled body lying on that pool table. I remembered the vacant stare in her husband's eyes when he testified at the trial. I imagined the horror that the girl Kelly must have endured before they killed her. Then the image of his penis in my wife's mouth flashed in my mind; the taunting as he raped her bound body on the bed and knowing the further torture and degradation that he was intending to inflict on her before killing us both, I changed my plan.

His words, pleas and screams no longer registered in my brain they were just a cacophony of noise. It certainly wasn't my intention to show him any small measure of mercy but I was tiring of this and I wanted to be done with it. A severed penis would have prolonged his agony but even though a slit throat rendered almost immediate unconsciousness, it was the option I chose.

******************************

It's been two and half years since that hot August day and as far as I know Sidney 'Mongrel' Meyers body has never been discovered. Natalie and I now live in a condo just outside of Myrtle Beach and Nat and I spend most of our time fishing in Murrells Inlet or playing golf.

Since she obviously couldn't bare her soul to a therapist it took longer for her psyche to heal, but heal it did. As for me I never once regretted or lost a night's sleep over administering frontier justice.