All Comments on 'Frosteen'

by bobrobertson

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thanks

Good story, nice spin on it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well done tale..

solid character development; typically, difficult to do in a short story, and frequently not done well. Good pacing, nothing felt rushed or hurried.

Realistic dialogue and interaction between the characters. A lot of times, writers will overlook the small things people say or do when interacting, or just moving through life. It's the small things which make a story come to life.

Overall, a very good job. Thanks for sharing your imagination and talent, and especially thanks for all the work it takes to put out a first rate story.

Regards,

GeoD

I followed a link from the SciFi portal to Frosteen, so I haven't been to your submissions page, yet. I hope I'm not disappointed and find this is your only story! But, something tells me, as talented as you are, it is not.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story

Good story. I want wait your story The bra salesman new chapters. The bra salesman is the best story at literotica.

bobrobertsonbobrobertsonover 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Now that the contest is over, I wanted to say thank you to everyone who voted for my story. Win or lose, I appreciate your support. Thank you as well to those who wrote.me personally with your kind words. Happy Holidays to all!!

ThelvynerThelvynerabout 7 years ago
Emotionless

Your feelings and sex read more like mutual masterbation than any true passion. Snow girl was just a slut. No connection at all is able to be made to these shallow and pointless characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Excellent!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous