Frosteen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But when I do leave," she continued, "you will NOT be back where you started." She leaned over and wrapped her mouth around his cock until his shaft was glistening with her saliva. When she straightened herself up again, his lubricated dick slid easily between her tits. "You are sexy, you are a fantastic lover, and you have a lot to offer a woman."

She swallowed his cock again and sucked hard as she kept bobbing up and down for a couple of minutes. Her lips made a slurping sound as they left the tip of his throbbing dick. "And after watching you and Becky, I doubt you'll be alone very long." Frosteen ran her tongue down his erection as she watched his face squirm from trying not to cum too soon. "When are you going to see her again?"

"I don't know," he grunted as he strained to not cover her face with his jism. "She invited me to a party tonight, but I don't think I'll..."

"Perfect!!" Frosteen immediately lifted her head, right before Alex was about to succumb to his inevitable ejaculation. "That will be a great time to..."

"I don't think so, I don't really feel like it," he said, grateful for the interruption that postponed his orgasm. "Besides, now she thinks you're my girlfriend, so I ruined any shot I had with her." Still kneeling in front of him, Frosteen slowly slid her hand up and down his shaft that was slippery from her saliva. Alex's body shuddered at her touch as she swallowed his erect cock into her throat for a few seconds.

She suddenly got off the floor with a scolding look on her face and grabbed his hand. "You're going, and that's that," she stated emphatically as she knelt down on top of his cot mattress and pulled him up with her. "But first, I want you to fuck me from behind." She got down on all fours and glowered at him over her shoulder.

With his throbbing cock desperately craving release, he grabbed Frosteen by her round buttocks and spread them apart so he could see her dripping wet pussy. He gasped with pleasure as he drove himself deep inside her warm interior, and she moaned as he repeatedly plunged into her with a slow and steady rhythm. Steadying himself by holding onto her hips, he drove his hard erection into her forcefully so that her ass trembled every time his crotch slapped against her.

His pace quickened and she threw her head back so that her hair landed on her back. "Hold my hair," she asked and immediately he wrapped her long hair around his wrist. He pulled back harder than he intended, and he was worried he had jerked her head back to an uncomfortable, if not unsafe, angle, but her moaning grunts of approval put his mind at ease.

Now both of their bodies were slamming into each other hard, and he could see the sides of her humongous breasts dangling under her torso and swinging wildly. His cock was throbbing so hard as he slid within her soaking wet pussy that he felt as though the cum building in his veins was making his shaft swell beyond normal.

She reached up with both hands and clenched her fingers around his arm that was gripping her hair. Her fingers were digging painfully into his forearm, but he didn't dare let go of her since he was now holding her torso up. He leaned back so he could carry her weight better, which arched her back at what looked to be an excruciating bend. She was breathlessly screaming with pleasure, however, while her tits flailed and bounced wildly underneath her.

Together they were smacking their sweaty bodies against each other at a furious pace that made their rapid thumping sound almost like an assault weapon. Her shrieks of satisfaction were far louder than his carnal grunting as his cock finally unleashed a surge of jism in her drenching wet cunt.

They kept slamming into each other for another minute before exhaustion overcame them and he unclenched his fist from her hair. Frosteen let go of his forearm and her upper body, moist with perspiration, slumped down onto the bed with her shoulders resting on the mattress but her ass remaining above her kneeling thighs. Alex held onto her hips as though he would collapse otherwise until the pulsing throbs of his cock diminished along with his erection.

She reached down between her thighs and softly massaged the swollen folds of her reddened cunt while a mixture of cum and vaginal wetness dripped out of her cunt as he slid his spent cock out of her. He watched her gently pushing two of her fingers in and out of her pussy with her ass up in the air in front of him. The smile on her face with her eyes closed as she rested her head on the mattress was an expression of delighted serenity.

Wanting to satisfy her further, he used four fingers on one hand to knead the outside of her cunt while her fingers continued sliding into herself. She moaned approvingly as the tips of his fingers gently explored her damp folds. When he pushed three of his fingers inside her hole, along with her two fingers already embedded there, she drew in a quick gasp and held her breath as their fingers mingled inside her warm vagina.

The two of them continued for several more minutes sliding in and out of her moist cunt, with each thrust making her more and more wet. Every so often he could feel her clench the muscles of her pussy around their fingers so they could barely move until she relented and allowed him to continue exploring the spongy walls of her vagina. She eventually slid her hand away so he could keep pushing his fingers inside her uninterrupted as she reached down and softly massaged his cock until his shaft became rigid again.

She straightened up and turned around until she was kneeling in front of his naked body. When she pressed her chest against his, he sat back on the bed so his back was now resting against the wall. She straddled her hips over his groin and brought her body down gently until the tip of his cock was just touching her wet pussy.

She leaned down and kissed him as she softly sank her body down around his dick. Their tongues intertwined and his hands kneaded the erect nipples of her bosoms while her hips slowly plunged up and down on his cock. When their lips finally parted, her hands gripped the wall above him as she playfully maneuvered her breasts in front of his face. His teeth and tongue wandered around both of her tits, lightly gnawing and licking every inch of skin along her round flesh.

As he ran his tongue around the tip of one of her erect nipples, he looked up and saw the look of orgasmic ecstasy on her face. When he felt her body shudder with sexual gratification, he was not only pleased that she was satisfied but also that he was able to make that happen. He tried to remember a time when he felt unsure about his ability to pleasure a woman, and even though it was only yesterday, it felt like a lifetime ago. Pressing his face between her breasts and licking the soft skin inside her cleavage, he had no idea what he had been afraid of for so long.

Their two bodies, still damp with sweat, continued grinding tenderly against each other for several minutes. She threw her head back and smiled with gritted teeth as he bit down on her nipples and squeezed her aching tits until his fingers sank deep into her soft flesh.

Alex had lost all track of time, so he didn't know if they had been fucking for two or two hundred minutes. But inevitably he felt the surge of jism build inside his cock and, with both of them gripping each other tightly, her inside were soon flooded with his warm, sticky cum.

As soon as she felt him push the last drop of semen out of his dick, she slid herself down until her face was buried between his thighs. She opened her mouth wide and buried her nose into his pubic hairs so that he could feel his throbbing cock deep inside her throat. He groaned loudly as she sucked as hard as she could, pulling more drops of cum out of his veins, while her tongue roamed along his shaft. She kept her face buried in his pubic hairs and his cock in her throat for several minutes as Alex moaned encouragingly.

At last she let his penis fall out of her mouth, along with a thin string of saliva, and she looked at him with fondness. "That was spectacular," she smiled, "but now, it's time to get you to that party. And because this is your special night out in public, I'm going to suck it up and not complain about wearing clothes." Alex groaned but didn't resist as she made him select a button-up wool shirt and blue jeans, while she rifled through his closet until she found something suitable. She chose a plaid, button-up shirt and tied the sides of the shirt into a knot between her breasts. She also found one pair of denim shorts that were barely able to stretch around her curvaceous hips.

The sun was setting behind the distant mountains as they walked through the chilly evening to Main Street and found the house where Becky said the party was located. They arrived to find a throng of people bundled in winter coats cramming themselves into a two-story house with electronica music blaring loudly from within. Despite his last-minute protests and resistance, she held him by the hand and almost literally dragged him up the stairs and through the door.

The front room of the house had a sea of people pressed against each other, so it wasn't easy for Frosteen and Alex to maneuver through the crowd and grab a couple of beers from the keg. Alex looked cautiously into his plastic cup at the light brown liquid inside, but when Frosteen held her cup up for a toast, he politely bumped her cup and swallowed his beer.

Frosteen saw a group of people jumping and gyrating in rhythm to the deafening music, so she darted to that area with Alex close behind. She turned around when she reached the group of dancers and, throwing her arms in the air, swung her hips back and forth with entrancing seductiveness that made several onlookers pause their conversations and stare at her. Her dancing had the joy of an artist, the gracefulness of an athlete, and the raw, sexual energy of a pole dancer. Alex felt a little self-conscious with so many stares in his direction, even if he was not the focus of their attention.

They were in the middle of dancing to their third song when she pressed her body against his and placed her lips next to his ear. "I think I see Becky. Over there by the staircase." Alex tried to look discreetly over toward the staircase, but when he saw Becky his head instantly snapped away from her before she could catch his eye.

"This is why I didn't want to come," he said despondently, "Watching me with dance with you isn't helping me at all."

"It will. Just remember, the answer to her question is that I'm crazy, got it?"

"You're...?" Amid the noise of the electronica music and thumping bass drum, Alex wasn't sure he heard Frosteen correctly. "What did you say? I didn't..."

Frosteen's face instantly contorted into anger, "You're breaking up with me?!?" she screamed. "How can you do this to me?" Her face softened into a sadness that bordered on pitiable. "I love you, sweetie! Please don't leave me!"

Alex looked around and saw several people, including Becky, had stopped talking to watch him. He smiled nervously as he leaned into her and whispered. "You're making a scene. This isn't what I..."

The plastic cup in Frosteen's hand was half-filled with beer, so when she threw it into Alex's face, his hair and the top of his shirt became doused. She screamed, "I can't believe you would do this to me!" He stood there with his mouth agape and streams of beer dripping off his cheeks while she spun around on her bare heel and stormed through the crowd, who parted in front of her to give her room, towards the door.

Alex stood there for a few seconds feeling dozens of eyes drilling into him like while dance music continued to thunder through the air. Soon the murmur of the crowd rose back to normal level and Alex felt like he could breathe again.

He looked around for some piece of cloth he could use as a towel, without success, so he dabbed his face with his sleeve as Becky walked up to him. His mind raced how he would apologize to her and explain his humiliation, and he prepared himself to receive her disappointment, if not her disgust, with him.

What he wasn't prepared for was hearing her laugh. "Oh my god, Alex! Are you ok?" He knew Becky was trying to ask sincerely, despite her continuous snickering, and Alex couldn't help but laugh a little at himself as well. Becky handed him a wad of paper towels, "That was, uh, quite a moment."

"Thanks," he said as he wiped his face and shirt. "Yeah, I wasn't really expecting that." He stole a few glances at Becky's body, with her t-shirt stretched across her pert breasts and jeans that showed the curve of her hips and thighs very nicely.

"So what happened? I mean, she's really beautiful. Why did you break up with her?" Alex didn't know what to say, and he tried to think of a good explanation for what happened.

"Well, she's..." And then he remembered what Frosteen said to him, "She's crazy. I mean," he said nervously, "she's a nice person. And yeah, she's pretty. But I..." His gaze wandered around every wonderful feature on Becky's face, who was looking at him with affection. "I'd rather be with someone more... y'know, down to earth."

"Yeah, I get that. So..." Becky looked down at the ground for a moment. "I'd give you a hug to help you feel better," she smiled, "but you're kind of a mess."

The two of them chuckled together as he looked down at himself. "Yeah, I, uh, I guess I better go get cleaned up."

She looked at him warmly, "I'm sorry things didn't work out for you. If you start feeling down or want to talk about it, give me a call." Her lovely mouth spread out into a sympathetic grin. "I'm here for you."

Perhaps Becky was looking at him as someone who had managed to be with someone as stunningly attractive as Frosteen, or maybe she was looking at him as a man confident enough to end a relationship for reasons of character and compatibility. But at that moment, he felt as though his heart and lungs had become a small pile of glowing embers.

"Thanks," he finally said after realizing he hadn't responded to her. He took a big gulp, "Maybe...?" he continued before he lost his nerve, "maybe we have dinner together next week? Or catch a movie, if you like?"

A huge grin burst across her face, "I would like that very much." He hadn't expected her to agree so quickly, and now he was already imagining how her body would feel against his.

Becky laughed again as she started pushing her way back through the crowd to the staircase, "I'll see you in class." She moved through the throng, but her head kept facing behind her at him until she melded into the mass of people.

Alex patted his beer-soaked hair a few more times, then he found his jacket and walked back out into the cold. His damp shirt and moist skin should have made him shiver in the chilly air, but he was too distracted from replaying his conversation with Becky to notice.

He was halfway to his dorm when he saw Frosteen walk from behind the corner of a building toward him. "Did it work?"

"Yeah, I guess," he said trying not to sound too pleased with himself.

"You guess, riiiiight," she said teasingly. "It's going to take you at least a week to wipe that grin off your face." As she walked up beside him, she threw her arm over his shoulders and gave him a congratulatory hug as they kept their stride down the sidewalk.

"You could have warned me what you were going to do, though," he said with a laugh.

"Ooooh no," she snickered in reply, "the look of surprise and shock had to be real."

She kept telling him how proud she was of him as they made their way to his dorm entrance and into his room. As soon as they walked into the room, she didn't wait for him to close the door before she began pulling her clothes off. "I am thrilled that I helped you find someone here you want to be with," she slowly moved her hands around the curves of her naked body, "but I hope you're interested in showing me a little appreciation."

"I am very interested." Alex had already tore off his clothes and he walked up to Frosteen where he threw her down on the cot. He eagerly kissed her gigantic breasts as she moaned with delight at his ferocity. While reaching down and massaging his throbbing erection, she spread her legs wide and rubbed the tip of his cock around the folds of her pussy a few times. He could feel how wet she was as he gnawed on the underside of her tits, and soon she drove his shaft inside her.

As he began gently sliding himself in and out of her, she grabbed his shoulders with ravenous lust in her eyes. "Harder," she whispered. Eager to satisfy her request, Alex thrusted himself into her and slapped against her inner thighs, which were already moist from her wetness.

Her entire body shook each time he collided with her, and her tits bounced frenetically. "Harder!" she screamed. The room was filled with the sounds of her gasping and panting, his grunting, and their sweaty bodies smacking against each other at a furious pace.

She stretched her arms above her head, and Alex placed his hands on her biceps to steady himself as he plunged himself harder into her receptive cunt. She looked up at him with a grin of contentment, "More," she grunted. "A lot more." He felt he was already beating his body into her too rough and was in danger of hurting her. " Trust me," she said with a sly grin as though sensing his hesitation, "Give me all you got." So with her consent, he slammed his groin into her with the most powerful force he could muster.

Just when he felt himself on the verge of climax, Frosteen shifted her weight and moved out from under him, causing his unfulfilled cock to slide out of her. She pressed her back against the wall and turned him so he was kneeling in front of her. She then bent her legs so that her hips were level with his groin. "Lift me up and fuck me even harder," she insisted.

Alex took a deep breath and put his arms under her knees so he could lift her slightly off the bed. With her legs spread apart, he drove his cock into her soaking wet cunt with a force that slammed her entire body against the wall.

Her back was grinding into the concrete wall as he relentlessly pummeled his cock into her with an animalistic ferocity, hammering a lifetime of repressed bestial urges into her soaking wet pussy. Her enormous tits ricocheted across her torso while his persistently brutal pounding continued. She grunted loudly with pleasure with each forceful plunge, and her fingers dug into his arms and shoulders to encourage him to keep going.

Even though Alex had never considered himself very strong, he didn't even feel the tension in his muscles of his arm holding her up against the wall. Whatever exhaustion he might have noticed in his arms was offset by the vast sexual vigor raging through his body with inexhaustible desire to keep fucking her voluptuous body.

Frosteen's gasping had turned into high pitch shrieks as Alex's sweaty body slapped against her soaking wet groin. He dug his fingers into her ass and squeezed so he could pull her body towards him as he forcefully drove himself into her. Looking up for a minute, he saw her eyes were closed and a huge smile spread across her entire face. Her enormous breasts bounced uncontrollably across her torso, and he sporadically felt their weight thump against his chest.

After a few minutes he felt as if there was no energy left in his body, and he could start to feel every muscle in his body clenched with pain, but he continued hammering himself into her drenched cunt. Her fingers dug into his skin and her shrieking had reached a high pitch Alex didn't think was possible.

Jism flooded into his throbbing shaft and he knew he would not be able to contain himself much longer. With the muscles around her cunt tightening around his thick cock, Alex kept plunging into her with carnal savageness. After another minute of frenzied thrusts, cum burst out of his cock and merged with her torrential wetness that had already dampened the blanket beneath them.