Frosteen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two of them collapsed down onto the bed like marionettes that had their strings suddenly cut. Alex wanted to fall asleep with his arms around her, so he was a little frustrated when she got out of bed in the dark and went to his desk. She grabbed the silk hat and then placed it on top of her head, and the hat sparkled as she turned around in front of the half open blinds in the window.

Alex snickered at Frosteen, who stood in front of him completely naked wearing only that worn hat, "What are you doing?" he asked affectionately. He loved looking at her sensuous body standing in the dark room with the light of a sidewalk lamp behind her. "You said you didn't need that hat until..." His voice trailed off as he remembered what she had told him. "Wait, no" his voice whispered like a miserable plea.

"Yes." Her voice was stoic and firm but affectionate.

"You're leaving? Now?" He was sitting on the side of his bed now. "But you just..."

"I've been here for twenty four hours," she said interrupting him.

"One day? That's all the time I get?" He looked up at the hat and watched the fabric flicker with color as she moved her head.

"That's all the time you needed." She walked up to him and sat down on his thighs.

He was looking down in disappointment, although his gaze rested on her naked body inches in front of him. "But what am I supposed to do when you...?" He wasn't even sure how to finish his sentence.

"You don't need me. You'll do great with Becky. And if that doesn't work out, you'll do great with the next girl. And the one after that. And the one after that." She lightly kissed him on the cheek and put her arms around his neck. "And every person you are with will be damn lucky to have you."

"That's not true," he retorted. "No one ever noticed me before. But today, walking around today and at the party, people looked at me differently. And it had nothing to do with me and everything to do with you. If you weren't here, I would drift back into... nothing." He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer to him.

"That," she said softly with compassion and kindness, "is the biggest bunch of bullshit I have ever heard." She playfully knocked him on the back of his head again. "Sure, people were looking at me because of my tits," she continued. "But you, my friend, are special. That's why I picked you. You're nice, you can talk to me like a normal person, you treat me with respect, and best of all you make me cum when you fuck me. You are worth more than all the other dickwads at this school!" She smiled but he did not.

"Please. Don't go." He hated how pitiable he sounded, and he didn't resist when Frosteen tenderly pulled his arms off of her.

"Alex, I have to leave now, one way or another." As she stood up, her body gently grazed his. "But I'd rather you come with me and help send me off with a proper goodbye." She strolled out the door and down the hallway, ignoring the sole person in the hall who watched her naked, jiggling body with shock in his eyes. Alex threw his jacket on and raced out the door behind her.

He caught up to her as she strolled out to the same patch of land where Alex had first made his snow sculpture of her. She smiled at him, and he tried to return a pleasant expression on his face but knew how insincere he probably looked. "So," he said at last, "will I ever see you again?"

"Odds are, probably not," she spoke but then her eyes darted to the side in thought, "But you never know, right?"

"Thank you," he whispered. "Without you, I..."

"Without me," she broke in, "you would have been fine. I just helped things along, that's all. Take care of yourself, Alex."

"You too," he replied without knowing what that even meant for trans-dimensional snow people. Alex only now noticed the breeze in the chilly air and had no idea how long it had been blowing. "So, what do I do?"

"Take off my hat and fling it into the air," she shrugged. The skin on her naked body shook slightly in the churn of the wind.

"That's it?" The swirling gusts around them was picking up speed, blowing snow in every direction, and he watched her hair flap uncontrollably.

"That's it." She stepped forward and, with the air now whirling into a blinding snow storm, she kissed him on the lips. "Thank you for building me." Alex wanted to tell her how grateful he was that she was part of his life, but instead simply kissed her back.

With his lips still locked with hers, he reached out and pulled the silk hat off her head like ripping a band-aid off a wound. Instantly her entire body turned into snow. For less than a second, the snow hung in the air keeping her shape, but then it transformed into powder and disintegrated into the wind.

Alex closed his eyes, ignoring his burning eyes in the middle of the gale, and threw the hat high into the air as hard as he could. With his eyelids barely open, he watched the hat spin higher and higher into the sky. The winds around him grew weaker as the hat got further and further away until it was a tiny dot against the grey clouds overhead that disappeared.

By now the twirling cyclone of snow had completely dissipated, and nothing remained to suggest she had ever been there. He looked up in the sky one more time, in case he could catch a glimpse of the hat soaring away.

As he turned around and trod through the snow back to his room, he pulled out his phone and saw a text message Becky had sent him earlier after the party. He grinned with anticipation and clicked on the message as he strolled through the outside door of his dormitory into the warmth, leaving the cold behind him.

The End