All Comments on 'Frozen in a Kiss Pt. 03'

by marytitor

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The end:(

It's the way you did the end. It was so abrupt , there was so much potential and ways to go with this story and you just ended it like bam good by.

I would have liked to see more. like with Stephanie or Marry, just something more.

ms904191ms904191over 7 years ago

Plot and story driven would be much better

potatoxpotatoxalmost 7 years ago
rephrasing my last anonymous comment

it could be actually a dream but then a dream from a deleted timeline and then when he goes to that bar "for the first time AGAIN" he'll be like: hey you look familiar. or he'll downright recognize her.

that's just my idea of how it could go.

and ms904191 is right. a bit more plot/story would be better IF you decide to post another part.

other than that. part 1-3 were pretty good but it felt cluttered for me.

and at other parts you have "except" where it should be "accept", same case with "youre" and "your"

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallover 6 years ago
So, I read your new story...

And then I ended up reading everything else you wrote over the last couple of hours.

I rally dig your whimsical imagination and I can't wait what you come up with next.

If possible, could you just go ahead and clone yourself a couple of times and continue writing on all of your series?

It's always downright disheartening if you discover a new favourite author and you just know you are in for a long wait until the next installment.

In any case, do please write. Write more, write longer, bigger, higher, deeper, so far it's all been just oodles of fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Continue this series!

Please continue this series! I truly enjoy reading your stories! They are light hearted and darn right enjoyable to read!

GHreaderGHreaderabout 4 years ago
Which way is up?

Wow, my head is still spinning from all the twists and turns of this plot.

This was fun to read. There was no suspension of disbelief, just a crazy impossible story that made sense only in its own dimension.

Thank you for sharing Queen Mary.

Vampire_Wizard_Vampire_Wizard_over 1 year ago

I truly enjoyed this. All 3 parts. Very cute.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous