Frozen in Time Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kept a nice and slow pace as my cock stiffened completely into her mouth. She seemed eager to make me cum in her mouth. I wasn't sure if it was due to my command, or if she was starting to enjoy this on her own, but she was starting to suck harder on my cock as she stroked what wasn't in her mouth.

Ashley was speechless but couldn't take her eyes off us. I really wanted to let loose and squirt my load into the sexy cheerleader's mouth, but I wanted to give her friend a chance too. I could barely speak as I told her to stop, "A...Alright there Alex... you can stop for now... let's give Ashley a chance..."

Alex let go of me and tried to catch her breath, "Oh man... how did you make me suck your cock...? It's like I didn't want to stop..."

Ashley looked at me, "Wait a minute!! I can't..! I mean.. I never...!!"

I smiled at Alex, "You loved sucking my cock, didn't you? Just wait until I fuck you good... I want you to take off your clothes and lay down on the grass."

Alex blushed and started to slowly take off her shirt, showing her nice tits hiding underneath in a small black bra that barely covered them. She slowly unzipped her pants and started pulling them down and I couldn't but notice her red panties looking a little moist.

"I guess you really did like it. You're kinda wet already, I see."

She wanted badly to cover herself but she pulled down her panties, showing her her nicely trimmed wet dark pussy, "Yeah... I really liked sucking your nice hard cock... it got me kinda hot.."

"Good.. lay on your back and started rubbing that sweet pussy of yours... Ashley, I want you to start sucking my cock too."

Ashley blushed heavily but she felt compelled to move closer and take my hard cock into her mouth. I could feel my hard cock slip in and out of her nervous virgin mouth. She wasn't as good as Alex, but the fact my cock was the first one she ever sucked on was more than enough to make up for it. "That's it cutie... try to fit more into your mouth... try to see how much you can take.."

Ashley obliged and tried to fit most of my length into her mouth. A few times I would feel my cock hit the back of her throat, but she would quickly gag and go back to sucking half of it. Alex was not slowly teasing her clit and moaning lightly, getting herself wetter and hotter for me. Ignoring everything around her, she felt a certain sense of freedom as she was getting off out in the open.

"Mmmm... you're doing fine Ashley... I want you to suck some cock the next time you have someone.. and how are you doing Alex? You ready for me to fuck you yet?"

Alex moaned lightly as she continued to stroke her clit, "Mmmm oh fuck... I never felt so hot before... I want to feel your cock inside me.... I've been wanting to know what it's like for a long time.."

I pulled my cock out of Ashley's mouth, "You heard her... I'm gonna have fun with Alex now... how did you like sucking my cock...?"

Ashley blushed heavily, "It... it was alright.... Did I do it alright...? Did it feel good...?"

I nodded, "Yeah.. you did great. Maybe we can practice more some other time. Now I want you to take off your clothes and lay on the grass next to Alex. And start playing with the sweet little pussy of yours, ok?"

Ashley nodded and soon started taking off her clothes. Her blonde little pussy was a little bushy, but I assumed she never expected to get fucked today. I headed over to the sexy black cheerleader who happily spread her legs for me, anxious to have me pop her cherry. Seeing her amazing slightly muscular body just got me even harder. The idea of fucking this sexy bitch drove me crazy with desire.

She looked up at me, still teasing her clit, "Mmmm... fuck me Josh... give it to me please...."

Part of me wanted to eat her out, but I figured I'd do this some other time. Right now, I just had to fuck her. I moved in and eagerly pushed my thick rod into Alex's wet slick anxious cunt. Alex moaned instantly, feeling how the head spread her tight passage. I groaned a little as I felt how incredibly hot she was, it was almost burning my cock. I gave her a few slow strokes with my shaft until I finally pushed completely inside her, taking her innocence.

Alex groaned with a bit of pain of her voice, but her body didn't want me to stop. "Oh fuuuuuck... I feel all of it inside me.... shit... you're so thick and hard baby... fuck, it feels so good..."

Her legs soon wrapped themselves around me with a firm grip, reminding just how strong she was. With my cock buried deep inside her, I held onto her and started to thrust hard against her. Alex moaned and breathed hard, just letting me slam her sexy body against the grass. To my left, I could hear some other moans, as Ashley was rubbing herself intensely, getting turned on by our little show.

I reached out and grabbed her tits, enjoying how great they felt in my hands. Alex has surrendered to her body's pleasure and was loving everything I was giving her. She started thrashing her hips against me, wanting to feel more of cock every time I pulled back. We grinded against each other like crazy, the only sounds coming from us being grunts and heavy breathing.

I finally got on top of her and started kissing her lustfully, my hands still groping her sexy tits as I continued to slam her body against the grass. We kissed intensely the best we could as he continued to thrust harder against each other. Our bodies continued to clash and I would feel her hands take a firm grip across my back. I could tell the intensity was rising and she was going to cum soon.

I wanted to pull out, but Alex seemed to tighten her legs' grip around me, not wanting to let me go. I tried to pull back, but her continued to thrash against me, going faster and wilder without signs of letting up. She loved it so much she didn't seem to care. I broke from her lips, "Alex... let me go.. I'm gonna..."

She just didn't stop, and the way her cunt was mercilessly milking my cock for all it was worth was driving me crazy. She suddenly gripped me as tight as she possibly could as her body tensed up. She let out a moanish groan as she shuddered with her very first orgasm that wasn't caused by her hand. I could feel her cunt tense up around my cock, and I did everything I could to keep myself from letting go.

The sexy black cheerleader finally loosened her grip and I took the time to pull out of her. I was so close to cumming, I just couldn't help it anymore. I wanted to fuck her mouth, but it was too late. I jerked my cock and shot my load over her tits, and some hit her face. Alex just laid there, breathing hard and too exhausted to care or even notice the cum that hit her right cheek. I could hear Ashley gasp in amazement as she saw a man shoot his load for the first time in real life.

Ashley's moans reminded me it was time to tend to her. I moved up to Alex's mouth and turned her head towards my cock, "Alright sweetie, show me how good you are at giving head..."

Even though she was tired, Alex took me into her mouth and started sucking on the head, swallowing any remaining drops of cum. Ashley continued to play with herself as she watched us. I turned to her, "So... do you wanna fuck right now Ashley? Ready to see how sex feels like?"

The blonde blushed brightly, feeling hornier than she ever had in her life, "Yes... oh fuck... yes.. I want your cock in me... I'm so fuckin ready for this..."

My cock soon hardened in Alex's expert mouth and I was ready to fuck her friend. I wasn't done with the cheerleader though. "Alright Alex... as I take care of Ashley... I want you to finger your ass for me..."

Alex seemed to snap back awake as she heard that, "Wh-what??? You want me to put my finger in my ass...?"

"That's right... after I'm done with Ashley... I'm gonna pound that sexy ass of your baby... so I want you to loosen it up a little for me. It'll make it easier..."

She quickly shook her head and tried to get up, "No way!!! I'm not gonna do that!!"

"Alex... take your index finger and play with your little cunt a little. When it's nice and wet, slowly push it up your ass... and start fucking yourself with it until you get used to it."

Alex started to finger her pussy, unable to stop herself. "Wha... what the hell... how are you making me do this?"

Ashley looked at me surprised, also getting back some of her senses, "Oh my god... you're really gonna make her..."

I held onto the blonde girl's legs, ready to enter her now. "Forget about her for now... let's have our fun ok? This is gonna be you and me..."

Ashley looked up at me, and then at my cock, blushing profusely as equal parts of her wanted this to stop but also continue. Her pussy was so hot, it almost begging for its first taste of cock to satisfy its urges. I noticed her push her hips forwards, her hot wet cunt almost touching my shaft. "Yes Josh... fuck me.. please..."

I started to slowly push it inside her, rubbing the edge of her entrance with the head. Ashley gripped onto the grass and looked at me, her eyes begging me to stop teasing her and to just take her. I thrusted forward, making her gasp as I broke her sweet cherry. "Owwww.... That kinda hurt.."

"It won't for long sweetheart..." I told her as I slowly slid my cock deeper inside her. The blonde would groan as she felt my full length bury itself inside her. I laid myself on top of her as I started to thrust slowly into her tight little cunt. She happily wrapped her arms around me and moaned as I fucked her.

Alex moaned as she continued to finger herself, getting wet again. I looked over at her, "Good... I think your finger is wet enough now... now start to finger your ass."

Alex shook her head, "No!! I won't!!!" She was unable to stop herself. She turned her side and stuck her ass out a little. She couldn't believe she was doing this, but her hand felt like it has a mind of its own. She could only wince as she felt her own index finger force its way up her tight virgin ass. "Owwwww!! Oh fuck..."

She slowly slid her finger back out and then pushed it back in again, following a steady motion. It seemed every time she went in, her finger would try to push itself as deep as it possibly could. "Stop it Josh! How are you making me do this?!!"

Even though I loved to hear Alex groan and struggle against herself, I was busy enjoying myself with Ashley. Any resistance she once felt was completely gone as she embraced me fully. She moaned happily as my cock continued to thrust inside her tight little cunt. She then kissed me intensely as she tried to rock her hips along with me.

The poor desperate blonde saw me with eyes full of love as her body took in the pleasure I was giving her. "Love me please.... It feels so good... I'll let you fuck me every day... I'll suck your cock every day... Just be with me Josh... please?"

I almost felt sorry for her, but I hardly knew her and obviously didn't want to commit. "We'll see about that later Ashley... right now let's just have our fun, alright?"

She nodded and held onto me as I continued to thrust harder inside her, loving how great she felt. Alex groaned as she was fingering her ass faster now. She had loosened up and her wet slick finger from her own vaginal juices were helping her movement. She didn't know what to do, but felt ashamed that her probing finger was bringing her pleasure for something she considered vulgar. "Aggh.. oh fuck... I can't stop..."

I moaned into Ashley's lips as I fucked the tight blonde for all she was worth. I grabbed and squeezed her tits and just slammed her against the grass. She breathed hard into my lips and gripped rightly onto my back, thrashing against me.

Everything seemed to vanish around us as he rocked against each other, losing ourselves to our own lustful desires. After a few moments I felt her dig her claws into my back as she came intensely, shivering violently.

I got off of her, trying to shove her nails away from me. "Oh wow... you got really intense there sweetie." She just laid there breathing hard, lost in her own contentment. I was still hard and decided it was time to finish up with Alex.

As I turned to her, I noticed she was blushing in shame, but moaning as she continued to force her finger deeper and deeper into herself. She looked at me , "Please make me stop Josh....no more..."

"Alright baby, you can stop now. But we're not done just yet, you sexy little bitch. Get back on your hands and knees and stick that sexy ass of yours up in the air... It's time for me to fuck you the way I've always wanted to since the first day I met you..."

Alex did as told, even though she continued to shake her head, "No Josh!! Just no! Not in my ass!!"

I ignored her pleas and got behind her. I swear the sight of her big bent over ass in front of me made my tired shaft stiffen up again. I slid my own finger inside her and noticed how easily it went in despite still being so tight. She winced again continued to beg, "No please.... Just do it doggystyle... please?"

"Sorry Alex, but your big sexy ass is mine..." I slowly rubbed the head against the entrance and started to push forward.

The poor girl shut her eyes and grit her teeth as I slowly and carefully shoved my full length inside her. I just didn't want to wait any more. Still slick from her friend's cunt, I didn't stop until my cock was completely buried inside her. All she could do was pant heavily, she didn't even scream at this point.

"Oh.... Oh fuck!!.... You... you shoved all of it inside me.. didn't you? Oh gawd... It's so big... feels like you're gonna break my ass..."

I slowly pulled back and started sliding my cock in and out of her, "No.... I don't want to hurt you Alex... I'll be careful... just relax and loosen up a little... just let it happen.."

The sexy black cheerleader slowly released her tension and allowed herself to be taken analy. She tried her best to relax as she felt my fat cock forces itself in and out of her forbidden hole. She loved my cock in her pussy, but in her butt it felt like it was twice as thick inside her. Before she knew it, she was moaning lightly as I continued to take her slowly from behind.

I admired her sexy body as I looked down to her. Her ass felt so nice as it wrapped itself snuggley around my cock. The part I loved most was pulling out and entering her again, each time her hole caressed the head drove me wild. Alex seemed completely relaxed now and it was easier to take her. She had surrendered herself to me, and it also seemed she was enjoying it as well.

"How's it feel Alex... you like having me fuck you in the ass like this...?"

"It feels good... oh gawd Josh... It feels so good...." I could hear shame in her voice, but her moans were making me want to continue.

I started to go faster now, shaking her body back and forth. She noticed I was going rough and started breathing hard. She gripped the grass beneath her, knowing that sooner or later I was going to rip into her, so she braced herself, "Oh fuck!!!! Do it baby!!! Fuck my ass hard!!! Fuck that ass!!!"

She couldn't believe she was hearing herself say that, and felt embarrassed that Ashley was right there next to her to hear it too.

I rocked her hot chiseled body, my hips slapping her cheeks every time I entered her. She groaned in lustful pleasure, begging me to continue. I was savouring each moment I was inside her... and I was eager to finish this round by cumming up her ass. As I felt myself getting close, I couldn't help but slap her ass, loving the sight of the slight bounce. She actually squeeled in pleasure from it, "Oh yes!!! Slap that ass Josh! You know you want to!"

I slapped her ass again as I continued to fuck her, not expecting her to ask for more. I held onto her hips with my right hand and used my left hand this time to slap her other cheek. She was in excellent shape, even her ass felt a little hard when I smacked it. She was now moaning loudly and openly, as if she wanted everyone to hear how hard I was fucking her.

Getting close to my climax, I just held onto her hips and just rammed into her. Alex was being bounced all over the place as I ravaged her hole without restraint. I just wanted to cum so badly and couldn't stop thrusting into her until I got there. Alex moaned and panted hard, barely able to keep up as I was driving her into the field. She suddenly gasped and started saying, "oh gawd... oh gawd.. I'm cumming... cumming... don't stop Josh.... Cumming.... Oh gawd..."

I couldn't stop even if I wanted to. I was so lost in the moment, I just had to keep fucking her sweet ass. Alex soon let out a loud groan of savage pleasure as she felt her first anal orgasm, "AGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!! FUUUUCK!!!" The way her ass clenched around me soon made me lose it, and I felt myself shoot hard up her ass.

Alex collapsed facefirst into the ground, and I feel on top of her. She laid there breathing hard, as did I as I held onto her shoulders, my cock still inside her. Ashley suddenly snapped from her own blissful trance and looked at us, "Oh wow... are you two alright?"

Alex could barely speak from breathing so hard, "Just.... Just.... Let me catch... my breath... a minute..." "I'm ok too Ashley... thanks for asking..."

I was equally out of breath and also completely out of energy after having so much sex so soon. My muscles were sore and my hips hurt a little. My cock soon relaxed itself and eventually slid out of Alex's butt. "Are you ok there Alex...? I didn't want to hurt you..."

Alex said, "I don't know... I think my ass is gonna feel kinda sore after this... but man... it felt so good when you were just fucking me good and hard... not holding back and just goin' at it. Like... damn Josh... you really made me your bitch... I'm gonna kick your ass if you tell anyone I said that though."

I slowly got off her, "I'll keep that in mind... Glad you liked it... I bet now that you went all the way... you'd be intense in bed when you're in control..."

Alex slowly rolled onto her back and looked at me, "I've always wanted to be on top... like in the movies... I wouldn't mind being on top of you and just ride you the way you rode me Josh..."

Ashley seemed eager to draw attention back to herself, feeling a bit lacking to the thicker and bustier cheerleader, "I can get on top too Ash..."

"I... um... maybe next time girls... that sounds like fun..."

I was at a loss as what to do at that point. I had a shot to have both Alex and Ashley whenever I wanted. I didn't want to overdo it since I already plans for Ashley and Tasia. I really with this was without time being frozen because I wouldn't mind having Alex as a fuckbuddy. I figured I'll wait to see how things went with Tasia first.

I finally caught my breath and looked at them, "Alright... um... Ashley, Alex, you two start getting dressed. When time gets unfrozen you're both going to completely forget everything that happened today and go on with the rest of the day like nothing ever happened. Do you both understand?" Both girls nodded and I prepared myself to return things to normal. I closed my eyes and said "Time... unfreeze now."

In a flash, everything was back to normal and we were still heading towards the theater. I looked around, getting used to my surroundings as I was now fully clothes and everyone around me was still back in motion.

Zack was the closest to me and turned to see me, "Yo Josh, stop spacing out. We gotta make sure we get enough seats so that all of us can sit together."

I snapped out of it and remembered to act as normal as possible, "Oh... yeah Zack. I'm coming dude!"

We all bought our tickets and split the costs between popcorn and soda. I completely forgot what movie we were even going to see. It felt a little awkward any time I walked past Alex or Ashley since I couldn't help but flash back to when they were naked and begging me to take their virginity. I almost blushed as I heard Alex's voice, "Hey guys, that row over there is still clear. I think we can all fit there!"