Frozen in Time Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all scrambled to our seats before anyone else would take them. I sat next to Zack, "We made it just in time huh? The trailers are just about to start."

Zack nodded, "Yeah. They promised a trailer for this new action movie I'm hoping to see in two months. Everyone told me it looks good."

Just then I heard Tasia's voice as she was sitting right beside me, "Oh.. you mean the one with Stallone? I'm surprised he's still making action movies at his age."

I realized she was sitting next to me, just like I said. It reminded me of all the things I told her to do and wondered if this was really happening, or if this was just a coincidence. The movie came and went, and we all had fun. It was awesome and well worth the money we paid, but it was time to go home. As I threw out my popcorn box and soda cup in one of the trash bins, the other slowly walked past me.

When I turned, Tasia was right there, throwing out her own trash. She turned to me and gave me a little smile, "So... that was an awesome movie... wasn't it?"

"Um.. yeah... the CGI wasn't as bad as everyone said it was. There were times I forgot it was a movie... you know..?"

Tasia nodded, "Um.. yeah. I guess... Listen um... I gotta go cause Zack's my ride... but do you think that you can maybe text me sometime...?"

I was flabbergasted. She was actually doing it! Unlike the past girls where I could guess if they did what I suggested behind closed doors... Tasia was asking for my number just the way I told her to! Did she really want to start a sex-only relationship? And in real time?

"Um sure. But I don't have your number..."

"That's why I'm giving you my number right now, silly. Gimme your phone."

I handed over my cell and she soon imputed her number and called herself. She grabbed her own phone to stop the call and started saving my number. "There. Now we can text each other. Just not in the morning cause I'm at work... or just wait. I'll be texting you later on. Ok?"

I nodded, "Um.. yeah, of course." I couldn't stop staring into her eyes. She was so beautiful and I couldn't believe I was going to be having her soon. She seemed to be looking into my eyes as well, and her little smile seemed almost seductive. I could tell she was already envisioning herself in bed with me.

Zack called out to her, breaking our little staredown, "Hey Tas, you still want that ride?"

She turned to see him, "Yeah! I'm coming!" She turned back to face me, "Hope to see you around Josh... just not with everyone else around, if you know what I mean..."

I smiled back with a bit of surprise in my voice, "Just you me, huh?"

Tasia smiled and ran off to catch up to Zack. This was so incredible. I could barely believe it. I started heading home, deep in thought. All I had to do was wait for this sexy redhead to text me. Will it really go according to plan? I'll have to wait and see.

To be continued...