Frozen in Time Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I broke the kiss to answer her question, "Because Karina.. I think you have a fuckin sweet ass... and you make my fucking dick so hard... And I'm gonna be fucking you right up your sweet little ass..."

Her eyes widened as she tried to pull away from me, "Hell no. You're crazy! Who the hell are you?"

Kylie was the one who responded, "He's Josh... he's a good friend of mine. He fucked me the other day way better than my boyfriend ever did. He's cool."

Karina was confused by her friend's attitude, "He's cool? This creeper just said he wants to rape me... what the fuck Kylie?"

Kayla seemed to shocked to say anything, her eyes looking at me widened and in fear, but Chelsea was quick to get up and respond already raising her fist, "Get the fuck away from her you asshole. Who do you think you are?"

I quickly took command, "I'm your good friend Josh, the guy you all fuck with Chelsea whenever you're in the mood and your boyfriends aren't available."

Kylie collaborated with my story based on our first meeting, "Yeah... we fucked some time ago.. He did me and Jessica real good near that retail store."

Chelsea looked at her friend, "What....? But I don't remember ever..."

"That's right Chelsea, I'm gonna fuck you, I'm gonna fuck ALL of you, just like we always do. And you're going to obey and do whatever I say, do you girls understand me?"

The girls all nodded, even though Karina and Chelsea felt confused as to why they nodded too. Kylie seemed the most natural of all, already familiar with our little dance. Chelsea was obviously the kind to not take crap from anyone, and seeing her angry made her look even hotter.

"Alright Chelsea, since you're full of so much energy, you'll start things off. Come over her and get on your knees."

Part of her seemed to resist, she still looked at me like she wanted to knock my block off, but she did come over to me. Karina stepped away, almost as if she was afraid of her too, but her tomboyish friend did stop short in front of me and got on her knees.

"Alright sweetheart, unzip my pants and show everyone what I got for them."

She soon did so and yanked out my hard thick cock, making Kayla and Karina gasp slightly, and Kylie blush. Everything we did came back to her as her pussy tingled with the memory of how it felt to have me inside her. I could sense the defiance coming from Chelsea, but her eyes were fixated onto my cock.

I looked down at her, "You know what to do, you sexy little bitch. Get started."

Chelsea gave me a look and took my cock into her mouth. I could feel it twitch and tingle in her nice warm mouth as she started to work her tongue around the head. "Oh yeah... that's it... Get it all nice and hard... I can't wait to fuck your sweet little cooch baby... but I'm even more eager to fuck your big round ass..."

I felt her stop and look up at me, my cock still halfway in her mouth. "You heard me... I'm gonna fuck all of you both ways. I can already tell it's gonna feel so good being squished inside your tight ass hole, Chelsea..."

She continued to suck my cock and I called Kayla over, possibly the most adorable of the lot. I pulled her close and kissed her deeply, forcing my tongue into her mouth. There was some resistance, but I soon told her, "Don't fight it... we're all friends here... kiss me like you do your boyfriend..."

She stuttered, "I..I don't have a boyfriend..."

"That's alright Kayla.. I'm your boyfriend now... now I know you kissed guys before... someone as hot as you is no virgin am I right...?

She shook her head, "Yeah... I'm not a virgin..."

"Then c'mere and give your boyfriend some love." I could barely speak as Chelsea was really working my cock, but Kayla soon leaned in and kissed me tenderly. She wrapped her arms around me and kept her lips upon mine, leaving my hands free to play with her tits. I reached under her top and soon yanked her bra off. Our tongues fought it out as my hands felt the warmth of her bare breasts.

I could feel my cock hit the back of Chelsea's throat. She was totally into it now, losing herself to her own desires. Who knows what her deal was. Not enough from her boyfriend? No boyfriend? Virgin eager to fuck? She was driving me crazy with her cock-hungry mouth, but I didn't want to lose it just yet.

I quickly pulled away, breathing hard as my cock was desperate to continue. "Fuck Chelsea... you really love to suck cock, doncha?"

She looked up at me, eager to swallow my dick, "You have a nice cock... I honestly don't remember the last time we fucked.. but I want to ride you hard..."

"Sounds good baby.... Alright.. you girls start taking off your pants and lean over the table with your sweet asses in the air. Let's see how much I can handle before I pop..."

The girls all obeyed and started unzipping their jeans and pulling them down. Soon jeans, shorts and panties decorated the floor as the four lovely ladies pinned themselves against the table, their legs spread and their eager cunts up on the air. I barely knew who to start with. I circled the table and checked them out.

Kylie still had that nice sweet ass I still remembered fucking... and her pussy was nicely trimmed too.

Kayla did have a cute little set of buns as well, they seemed as tight as her finely-toned thighs suggested. She was probably the smallest of the lot, but still very cute. Her pussy had some fuzz on it, but she probably wasn't expecting a random fuck in the mall today.

Karina's was a perfect sweet round ass, and it looked even better when bent over. She also had a slight trim on her wet little pussy. I was surprised she was already aroused.

Chelsea's stood out the most due to her wide hips, big round ass and slightly thick thighs. Her cunt was clean shaven and almost dripping wet. My cock was more than anxious to rip into any of them, but Chelsea gave me the most attention.

I decided to start with Kayla for now. I got behind the adorable long-haired babe and reached between her legs, feeling how wet she was already, "Mmmm you ready for this cutiepie?"

She quickly nodded, "Yeah... give it to me Josh..."

She was also trying desperately to remember the last time we had sex, or met for that matter, but had to believe whatever I told her.

I helped her spread her legs a big more and she worked with me to help me fit my shaft inside her. I could feel her nice tight cunt grip me tight, enveloping me into her warmth. Kayla gasped and moaned lightly as she let me take her. "Mmmm that feels so nice Kayla.. you're a tight little cutie, aren't you..?"

Kayla smiled as she enjoyed having me inside her, "Mmmm yeah... tight for you baby... Mmmm... You're so nice and thick inside me...."

I went nice and slow with her, letting her savour every second I was inside her, but being careful not to pop so fast. She started to work her hips with me as we started going faster, my cock taking her full each time. I noticed Kylie was moaning too, already playing with herself and eager for her turn.

I decided to pull out of Kayla and give Kylie what she wanted, slowly forcing my length inside my old friend. "Aggghhh.... Ohhh yeah... Mmmm... I missed you Josh..."

"Mmm you loved how I fucked you last time, didn't you Kylie? You still remembered."

She nodded as she spread her legs more, making it easier to take her from behind, "Yeah... you did me so good... We have to do this more often.."

I smiled, "Next time you see me, you're going to remember the stuff we did, but you'll think it was some kind of dream or fantasy. You'll be so curious about it, you'll ask me over to your place whenever you're alone so we can fuck for real... alright?"

She moaned and whimpered as my cock spread her pussy with each thrust, "mmmm oh gawd... yeah... yeah... if I see you again I'll beg you to fuck me baby... just don't stop..."

I fucked Kylie's sweet little pussy with a few more thrusts before going over to Karina. I grabbed her ass and slowly forced my finger inside her sweet hole. She gasped and grit her teeth but allowed me to do it. "Aghh!!! Oh fuck... not there Josh..."

"You just have such a sweet little ass Karina... it drives me crazy... I can't wait to fuck your ass..."

She squirmed with my index finger deep inside her virgin ass, "Oh gawd.. no Josh... please.."

I pulled my finger out and forced my thick rod into her slick little love hole. She gasped as I took her full, burying my length inside her without holding back, though she was relieved it wasn't in her other hole. "Agghhh.... Oh fuck... so big.... Is that all of it...?"

"Yeah... I just can't wait anymore... I'm making you take all of it baby... Grip onto the table and take it hard..."

Karina let out little yelps and moans as I started to slam against her hips. I even loved how her ass felt when her cheeks slapped my hips as I took her pussy. The sensation was amazing and I just loved rocking her cute body against the table.

Chelsea seemed to be the most anxious and foul-mouthed of her friends, "Holy shit! Look at that! Yeah, fuck her hard! Make the little cutiepie scream! I wanna see you do that to me Josh. I like it hard like that."

Karina didn't seem to have as much resistance as her friends. In a few moments, she was already gasping for breath and her moans were getting higher in pitch. I felt close too, but I fought the urge to cum as I continued to rock the little cutie against the table, eager to make her cum.

"Aggghhh!!! OH fuuuck!!! I'm gonna cum... oh fuck Josh... it's so good... so good.... AGGGHHHHH!!!!"

Karina shook violently as her sudden orgasm hit her hard. I quickly pulled out, panting hard myself. The girl held onto the table, gasping for breath and sweat sliding off her forehead.

Chelsea laughed, "Man, you're such a pushover Karina. He just started. Bet your ex made you cum a whole lotta times a single night, huh?"

Karina looked at her friend and then at me as she tried to recover, "Oh god.. I miss Paul... but Josh... you feels as good as he did... I really needed this.."

I headed over to Chelsea and she already spread herself for me, raising her ass in the air for me, "MMM Give it to me baby... Give it to me good and hard like you did to her."

I liked how eager she was. These powers were awesome. A woman could hate me one second, and be begging for me to fuck her the next. I gave her ass a nice slap, feeling how nice and firm she was. "Can't wait for it, huh Chelsea, you horny little slut."

"Only for you Josh... now c'mon... I want you to wreck my fuckin pussy..."

I personally wasn't used to hearing women with such foul mouths, even during sex.. or at least the women I associated myself with.. but it was a bit of a turn on hearing Chelsea say it. I got behind her and could not stop admiring her big round ass, nice and thick, but still tight enough so it didn't wobble. I moaned as I eased my thick rod inside her.

She moaned as she let me in, and just like she wanted, I forced my full length into her tight confines. The horny bitch took all of it without a problem and groaned as she started thrusting backwards against me. I also let out some moans, her tight cunt was literally forcing them out of me as my cock just felt so good inside of her. "Oh fuuuck... you are such a sexy little slut, aren't you Chelsea? You love my cock...."

"Oh fuck... yes Josh.... I love your cock.. I fuckin love it... Make me your little whore Josh... just do it..."

"You're so good... I want you to ask me to fuck you next time we meet... I'll gladly give it to you anytime you want Chelsea. Any time you fuckin want!!"

"I will baby... I promise you I will!!"

I slapped her ass, making her squeal and started to slam hard into her. The thick tomboy loved it as my hips spanked her ass each time I rammed into her. She moaned happily as I ravaged her tight cunt, rocking her body against the table. I gave her ass a few slaps here and there, not really my thing but it seemed to turn her on more.

The others watched, getting more aroused as I fucked the hell out of their friend. Drinks and some fries would hit the floor as we jolted the table a lot harder than with any other girl. I really wanted to finish inside of her, but I didn't want to end this just yet. I pulled out of her, leaving the girl panting and confused, looking back at me.

"What the hell... forget about them... just keep doing it with me.. I was so close.. don't stop til I cum...."

"I'm not done yet Chelsea. Just changing it up a little.." Before she could protest I was already lining up my cock with her clenched asshole. All I had to do was push.

"Whoa! What the fuck Josh! Not there!"

"Yes... there. I know you're a tough girl, you can take it..." I didn't care about her protests and forced my shaft past her virgin hole.

"AHHH!!! Oh shit!!!"

"Don't be dramatic there baby.. your sweet pussy made my cock all nice and slick for you. This is just the head.... Get ready to take it all."

All she could do was brace herself as I continued to push and didn't stop until my balls were rubbing up against her cheeks. She let out strange groans and moans and slight sounds of pain as she tried desperately to adjust the thick pole that impaled itself through her asshole. I didn't care, I lost myself to my own desires and started to plow her ass much to her surprise.

"C'mon tough girl! I know you can take it! Let me fuck your sexy ass for all you're worth!"

I slapped her ass again as I thrusted hard against her, rocking her against the table. I looked at the others, who were all surprised to see me take their friend anally. Her groans would soon turn to just heavy pants as it was hard for her to make any other sound.

"How bout it girls?" I asked as I continued to rock Chelsea's ass. "Any of you ever got assfucked before?"

Kayla was quick to answer with a hell no. Karina blushed and also said no. Kylie admitted that I was the one that deflowered her.

"Don't worry about it girls, I'll get to you real quick.. you'll see how it feels.. and you'll love it like Chelsea does.."

Chelsea could only scream "OH FUCK!! IT'S SO HUGE!!! Take it easy on me!!"

"I thought you loved it rough and hard baby.." I didn't stop ramming her ass for a second.

"It-it's different!! It's like your cock feels twice as big going in the other end!! Ow!!! Oh gawd, have mercy baby!!!"

I didn't hold back and continued to ram into her. Her screams turned me on more and more. I reached out to my right and started rubbing Kayla's asshole that made her jump. My left hand reached out and forced my fingertip into Karina's ass. My cock was so fucking stiff and eager to cum, I didn't need to hold onto Chelsea's hips to keep it inside her at the moment.

Kayla and Karina blushed as they felt my finger bury themselves deep inside her, being careful not to hurt them.

Kayla groaned lightly, "Oh fuck.. you're really going to..."

Karina blushed heavily, "Agghhh... it feels kinda weird Josh..."

"Just let it happen girls.. get yourselves adjusted to my fingers before I get to you..."

Chelsea moaned loudly as I continued to ruthlessly pound her hole, as Kayla and Karina made little awkward sounds while they tried to adjust to my fingers penetrating them. I soon couldn't take it anymore, the savage pleasure of it all overcame me.

The battered tomboy could only brace herself as my cock suddenly shot its load deep inside her. The sudden jolt made me finger the other girls harder and deeper as I kept fucking my newfound lover, pumping her full of my seed with every thrust.

Chelsea hold onto the table as I finally finished and pulled out of her, as well as the other two girls. A bit of cum was dripping down Chelsea's leg as her ass was now full of it. I couldn't tell if she came or not, but I was still relishing the afterglow of having cum inside a cute girl's virgin ass.

"How was that Chelsea... did you like having me fuck your ass?"

"I... I don't know.... Kinda...?"

"Would you ever let me do that to you again?" There was a slight pause until Chelsea finally replied with "....kinda? Just... slower? Not so rough...?"

"That's a good girl... get some rest." I'd say as I rubbed her sweet ass.

I got behind Karina and started rubbing my cock up against her hole. She blushed heavily knowing it was now her turn. My cock has softened some after such a big release, but it was soon stiffening to the thought of ravaging this girl's sweet little ass. She easily had the nicest ass out of the four, dare I say even nicer than Kylie's.

Karina shut her eyes, "Please... take it easy on me... don't go all crazy like you did with Chelsea..."

"Don't worry.. I'll try to take it nice and slow, cutiepie."

I continued to rub her virgin entrance until my cock hardened to its fullest. Slowly and carefully I pressed forward and I could feel Karina tense up as she sensed the hard intruder forcing its way inside her. The excitement of deflowering yet another girl got me more and more aroused, and she just felt incredibly good as her hole clenched upon the head.

She groaned quietly and softly as I fucked her with just the head, giving her time to adjust. With every thrust more would sink in, and I noticed she would try her best to accommodate herself and make it easier on both of us. In a few moments she gasped loudly as my full length slide inside her.

"Ahhh... oh wow... is that all of it... oh fuck... all of it's inside me... how did you make it fit..."

"Just take it nice and slow baby... and hey Kylie, Kayla.. start fingering your assholes... make it easier on yourselves."

Both girls were shocked, but even more shocked when they hands seemed to have a mind of their own and reach back behind them. Kylie was the first to stagger as her own index finger violated her ass. Kayla whimpered softly as her middle finger started working her way inside her forbidden channel.

I thrusted nice and slow into Karina's ass, and soon her light moans were joined by the moans of the other two girls. I pulled out of Karina and moved over to Kylie. "Remember me sweetie? You can stop playing with yourself now..."

Kylie braced herself, knowing it was her turn, "Yeah.. you fucked my ass last time..."

"Did you love it Kylie..? Having my thick cock jammed deep inside your ass?"

Kylie looked down to avoid eye contact, "You made me cum.... So yeah..."

I then slid my cock inside her, going slow and easy but not stopping until I took her whole. She moaned as the familiar feeling overtook her once more. "Oh fuuuck...."

"Mmmm... it feels so good... I've been wanting to fuck you again Kylie.. I'm glad I ran into you again... do you love how this feels baby.."

She moaned softly and almost whispered her answer. "Yes..."

"C'mon Kylie... we're old friends.. let me hear you say it.. and be more specific..."

She moaned and said "I love it when you fuck me in the ass Josh... it feels so good... so fucking good.."

I gave her a few more thrusts and then went towards Kayla. Her gaze widened, she already knew what was in store for her. "I don't know about this Josh... can't we just do it... the normal way? I can roll on my back if you want..."

"Sorry Kayla, but I'm taking your sweet ass today... Like I said, I'm fucking ALL of you... you're no exception.."

I slowly forced my cock into her sweet virgin ass, making her body tighten up as I forced her little hole open.

"Gaahhh!! It kinda hurts! Even with the fingering.. it's too big!"

"Just relax and loosen up girl... let it take you... I'm not stopping until you took all of it."

Kayla would try to relax and loosen up, and I'd thrust into her slowly, trying to work with her until she also felt the full extent of my shaft inside her.

"Agghh.... I can't believe I'm taking all of it up my ass...."

"How does it feel for you Kayla?"

"It hurts... but it feels kinda good.."