Frozen in Time Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held onto her and kept slid my cock in and out of her, loving how I was the one to deflower this adorable cutie. All of these girls were so amazing, I could go on fucking them over and over. It didn't take long before Kayla was used to my cock, and she moaned loudly as she was now clearly enjoying it.

I then pulled out of her and went back to Karina, sliding my cock back into her. She squirmed but it was much easier to enter her this time and she let out a small moan. "Mmmm... you're enjoying this, aren't you now Karina?"

"Oh fuck... it feels good Josh... I'm used to it now.."

I gave her a sweet ass a few loving thrusts, and then went to do the same to Kylie. Kylie was the easiest of them, already knowing what to do as she rocked her hips against my cock. I then went back to Chelsea, now a bit worn out, but she groaned as I entered her again. Her asshole was now slightly opened up after I went wild on her, but she felt so nice once I got inside her. After fucking her for a few minutes, I went back to Kayla, who also moaned and made it easier for me to take her.

After fucking Kayla for another minute or two, I decided to finish with Karina. She moaned as I took her full and started thrusting faster against her. Her sweet ass was driving me crazy, and I decided to finish things with her. I grabbed onto her plaid shirt and started to slam into her sweet ass.

"Oh fuck... you're so good Karina... I'm not gonna stop until I cum inside you, you hot little cutie!"

Karina held onto the table and moaned loudly as she let the pleasure overtake her. "Oh yeah... give it to me... it feels so good Josh... it feels so good.."

"Yeah baby... you love having you fuck you in the ass, doncha baby? Let me hear you say it!"

"Aggghhh!!! I love it in the ass Josh! Fuck me good!! Fuck me hard!!!"

I rocked her sexy body against the table, enjoying her tight sexy ass as it gripped my cock so fondly with every thrust. She started thrusting backwards against me, letting herself go as she wanted more. We both just couldn't stop as our desire for more took over. I moaned loudly as I felt myself getting ready to cum. Karina also started moaning louder as she felt herself about to hit her climax.

We both moaned loudly as we felt each other cum hard. My cock pumped whatever cum it had left deep inside Karina's tight little hole. She squirmed as she felt the hot liquids invade her, but was too lost in her own climatic bliss to object. We both got up and she turned to me, kissing me lustfully.

Both of us panted hard, lost in the afterglow, as we continued to kiss and play with our tongues. I sat down and she sat on my lap, holding onto her tightly as we gave each other a few final kisses.

Kylie got up, a little disappointed she didn't get to cum, "I guess that was it huh? Guess that's what happens when you take more than you can handle Joshy-boy. Next time... just you and me.. all night.."

I laughed a little, now completely exhausted, "Oh yeah... and there will be a next time Kylie... be sure to ask me out whenever you see me..."

Karina kissed me again, "Do I also get a next time..?"

"Any time you want sweetheart... any time you want..."

I was worn out and starting to drift off into sleep. I think I over did it this time. It was time to set time back to normal.

"Alright you girls... you're not gonna remember what we did when time unfreezes. But if we ever run into each other again, you'll wanna mess around with me... and you'll try to get me back to your place for some fun whenever you can."

The girls all surrounded and nodded. "Alright girls... time... un....." I then blacked out from sheer exhaustion before I had time to unfreeze time. The girls looked at each other confused. Chelsea started to smile, not yet being satisfied...