Frozen in Time Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed her tits, playing with them as I thrusted inside her. Lorena tried her best to thrust along with me and pulled me in to kiss me intensely. Her fingers ran through my hair as her tongue wrapped around mine. She breathed heavily into my lips as she felt my thick shaft fill her completely.

She moaned happily, savouring every sweet moment I was inside her, just like I wanted to remember my time with her. Her pussy massaged my cock lovingly as it slid in and out, it felt like it just belonged in there, like I was almost meant to fuck her.

She kissed me intensely, her sweet moans muffled by my lips. She thrusted back as hard as she could. The pleasure was so intense I don't think I would last that long inside her. The way her sweet cunt gripped and squeeze my cock was almost heavenly, I felt like I was going to cum soon.

"Does it feel good Josh? Do you like fucking me? I want to hear you say it."

"Oh god... I love fucking you Lorena. More than anything. You're gonna make me cum..."

She grinned, her lustful face inches away from mine, "you're really gonna cum? My pussy feels that good?"

"Yeah... I can barely hold it. You feel so good..."

She held me close and smirked "I want to feel you cum Josh..."

"Not inside you baby... You know what might happen..."

She pushed me off her, but playfully, without being rough. "Then you can cum inside me... As you're fucking me somewhere else..."

"... You serious?" That surprised me.

"There's noone here but you and me. We've hone this far so I might as well trust you with this too. I've gotten off to this Josh. I play with myself thinking about you fucking me... Not just my pussy... But fucking me in the ass. Oh god. I can't believe I said it..."

She blushed, "I tried to imagine it. It felt so real like you were really inside me. I don't even know what made me thinking about that. I always thought it was so vulgar... But I want to try it baby... Take me everywhere.. I want my first everything to be with you Josh. You took my pussy... Now take my ass. Fuck me in the ass Josh...'

"Damn Lorena... You're driving me crazy just hearing you talk like that... I didn't know you had it in you..."

She also seemed a bit surprised but her curiosity took over. "You know... Neither did I... But we already went this far. Take me all the way. I want to feel everything. Make me feel like I'm your woman."

My cock was throbbing and eager to cum. She hasn't even cum yet so I guess she was anxious to cum as I take her from behind. She never looked so sexy, the refine college girl that only cared about her studies was now begging for me to bend her sweet ass over and fuck her like my little bitch.

I couldn't wait. Seeing her tight sexy ass bent over and eager for me to take her was my wildest fantasy come true. I slid my finger in her virgin hole and I saw how she shivered.

"Oooh... It feels so different when it someone else's finger..."

Man, my mental suggestion got her so bad she was even fingering her ass thinking about me fucking her. I wondered if Tammy did the same thing. I fingered her nice and deep letting her get used to it and allowed herself to relax to make it as easy as possible

"Stop teasing me Josh... Just do it already."

"I'm just making sure you get used to it, baby. I don't want to hurt you."

"I can take it. Just do it. Fuck your woman and fuck her good."

"My woman, huh?"

"Don't fuckin forget it either." She sounded so serious when she said that. She was really getting attached to me.

After fingering her a little more I decided to get down to it. I rubbed my cock against her virgin hole and she groaned in anticipation. I pushed the head and felt how it pried her tight entrance apart. I could feel her gasp and saw her tighten her grasp on the sheets, getting ready to take it.

"Oh fuck... It feels so good Lorena..." Just sliding the head in and out of her felt amazing. She was so snug and tight.

"I want to feel all of it... Don't hold back Josh..."

I kept slowly moving in and out of her as my cock slowly went deeper each time. She moaned as she felt my thick shaft force itself inside her, but she happily welcomed it. The pleasure rocked her senses more than she ever dreamed

"Ohhhh goooood... Sooo good... So good... I can feel all of it inside me... So hot and throbbing inside me..."

"Not all of it quite yet Lorena..." I held into her and pushed until my full length vanished inside her. She moaned as I slid in and out her, taking her full each time. Her screams of pleasure drove me crazy with lust.

Her high pitched moans made me go faster and harder upon her, just wanting to fuck her good like she wanted. Her hair bounced as I rocked her back and forth. My balls slapped her ass as I pumped her hard. Her ass just felt so good I couldn't stop myself.

"Oh fuck!! I'm cumming!! Don't stop Josh!!"

It didn't take long for Lorena to submit to her own whims. Her body shuddered violently as her first orgasm that wasn't from her own hand hit her hard. I couldn't stop though, too lost in my own desire to keep fucking the sexy bitch.

She panted and set her head on her pillow, as I continued to pound her ass. "Don't stop Josh.. I want to feel you cum inside me..."

I rocked her body back and forth, breathing hard as the pleasure got to me. Lorena was being bounced back and forth as I have her everything I had. I could feel myself cumming soon. I was so eager to finally cum inside her sewer college girl ass.

I moaned intensely as I finally shot hard inside her. I shook her body like a rag doll as I finally finished inside her. Lorena lost her grip and laid flat on the bed and I soon followed.

We laid there breathing hard and she soon cuddled with me. "We did it Josh... We really did it... It was so amazing. You were so amazing.."

I smiled at her, "no, you were the amazing one. I'm sure lots of guys would love to be in my place right now..."

"Well.. You're the only one I want to do this kind of stuff with... I um... Kinda lost there there didn't i?"

"Maybe just a little."

"Maybe I said a few things I shouldn't... You know... 'In the throes of passion'... I love what we did but I kinda don't want a boy..."

I put my finger to her lips. "I know Lorena. I know. Let's not ruin the moment and enjoy what we did, ok?"

She smiled and kissed my lips gently. "Ok."

We held each other for a few moments and I have to admit it felt nice. She soon sat up though. "We can't... I forgot.. We have to get dressed and stuff. And you have to get out of here before my parents come back."

I sat up too realized we both lost track of time. "Oh yeah. Damn I forgot. If they catch me, I'm dead."

"We'd BOTH be dead." She said as she put on a new pair of panties and forced her jeans on.

As I put my shirt on, something on her walk caught my eye. Among photos of movie stars and boy bands and so forth, I saw a pic of me in my old yellow uniform. I was staring intently in a certain direction, I'd say waiting for the bus.

"Hey there... What's a pic of me doing here...?"

Lorena quickly stood in front of it, trying to block it from view. "It's nothing..."

"Is that me catching the bus to work?"

She grabbed the pic off the wall and hid it from view. "Look.. I thought you were cute ok? I never knew we'd actually start talking and... Other stuff. I just wanted to remember you in case I never ran into you again ok? It's nothing wrong. I mean.. We already had sex so what does it matter?"

"Calm down Lorena. It's cool. I mean... I was kinda checking you out for a while too now, the few times we ran into each other."

"Yeah... Anyways, you should go. If my folks see you here it would be all over."

"I agree. Well, see you later?"

She smiled "Count on it. Josh, promise me this isn't a one time thing..."

"Don't be silly Lorena. I'm more than eager to see you again after this. We definitely have to do this again."

We kissed each other again and I headed off. Who knew how much sooner after I left her folks would have arrived, I sure wouldn't want to know. Plus I'd feel horrible if she'd got in trouble thanks to me.

I got home and ordered some hot wings. After eating and watching tv I laid in bed, still amazed by what happened a few hours ago. I actually had sex with Lorena in real time... And she wanted more.

I smiled. She seemed really into me. The same way Tasia was. They wanted this to be strictly sex but I knew they'd slowly get attached I had to be careful or I'd be feeling attached myself.

There are times that I felt myself falling for either but I had to fight those feelings. At least until I'm finished with my powers. I decided if I were to commit to anyone I should have as much fun as I could while I it lasted. I should really count the times I used up my ability by now.

I still couldn't believe that Lorena snuck a picture of me while I wasn't looking. I remembered those crappy looking yellow uniforms. Jacklyn would always complain when she had to wear them. We were so glad when they changed to the dark blue ones we use now. Then it hit me.

It's been a few months since we replaced those uniforms. That was before I ever met Robert and got these time freezing powers. So... All this time Lorena was checking me out?

I admit I used my abilities to plant the idea in her mind... But it feels like I just gave her the courage to seduce me like she always wanted to all along but was too shy to. That just blew my mind.

Just then I got a phone call. I picked it up and was surprised to hear Tamara. She was breathing hard, it sounded like she was playing with herself?

"Joshua... Are you off tomorrow?"

"Tammy?"

"Are you off tomorrow?"

"Um... Yeah... Are you alright? What's going on there?"

"I'm off tomorrow. Tell me where and I'll go pick you up..."

"Tammy.. What are you doing?"

"What do you think I'm doing? I thought about it and figured there's nothing wrong with us helping each other with our needs. There's really no reason anyone at work has to know about it..."

"Tammy? Are you saying...?"

"Mm hmm. I want it Josh. It's all I thought about it throughout the day. I kept weighing the pros and cons... And I'm too horny right know to think of any cons... Let's do it... Do it at my place.. I want you to fuck me so badly..."

I guess I had plans for tomorrow. Tamara kept talking to me until she finally got off. Her orgasm sounded intense. I could barely wait to make her cum in person.

12