All Comments on 'Frozen Mothballs Ch. 01'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
tranzmanytranzmanyabout 7 years ago
Norm!!!

Really enjoying your more recent work. Chow happens to resemble a favorite character of mine from the Mentalist. As I think about it, I guess the IC has a bit of Patrick Jane in him doesn't he.

GrandPaMGrandPaMabout 7 years ago
What about Milwakee?

I'm thinking that the name Steven Ikea might figure into the IC's thinking rather prominently there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thank you for the edits

I think that the most annoying thing for me is the Over and Over and Over "reports" from Bertina, while it was useful in a few situations such as before the elections and public sentiment, in other places it can just make things annoying.

666iceman666icemanabout 7 years ago
Just a thought or two

IC may have felt that either one or both Ferrel and Ikea had used it as a hide away after being noticed at the Gov site up the road. With there being a lower sub ground floor, then there could be a drug lab set up down there.

Going to see T-square was a good ploy as IC knew that Jasmine was there and would use it to set up a little miss-trust, 'Divide and conquer' your enemies and you shalt be the victor of the war.

Of course we know that the Burke murders are race related and the firm got involved as a third party because Micheal Burke was going to run away and not be helping the CIA/FBI companies against the SB.

Can the IC1 or 2 please be sent to my home to help me? If not I will have to sit down tonight and tell my wife 'We need to have a talk' She I have noticed before reading this WW that she has placed Mothballs inside of our freezer. :~((

Should I now be worried, concerned or scared to death? lol. Iceman

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 7 years agoAuthor
Comments on the comments

tranzmany - yep, good catch. The Mentalist was a favorite program of mine, also. I've also molded other characters from other shows here and there. You may find some familiarity with Les Craig...

Anon - I understand your complaint about the Bettina reports. Sometimes they are indeed a bit repetitive. But they also serve several purposes: they start a new day, they recap information (and possibly add to it), and they also are part of my usage of these stories to show the hatred and perfidy of the Press for the Constitution and the American People.

666iceman - mothballs in your freezer? You and your wife got issues, man.... :o(

Next chapter is submitted, and hopefully will be published soon...

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Good start again but nothing if significance as yet; well not to me.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum10 months ago

I think that the camp on occasions is used to spy on the federal site across the state border.

chytownchytown9 months ago

*****Very interesting chapter. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES