Frozen Stiff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aramus69
Aramus69
138 Followers

After removing my wet clothes, and exerting a bit of energy, I was no longer shivering as bad. But now that Alex circulation was returning, it was his turn to shiver as his body automatically began to help him warm up his body.

Again crawling under both blankets, I laid next to Alex like he was one of my lovers. How else would a person provide as much body contact as possible? I was surprised that my head only came up to his neck and I wrapped my arms under his and held on to his shoulders. From this position, I realized that the top of my arms and hands were also rubbing up against Alexi. Unlike Alex, Alexi's body was poker hot by comparison. This position brought my breast just under his clean shaven chest. Like Alex, I kept my pubic hair at a nice close crop in the shape of a three inch rectangle that some people refer to as a "landing strip".

Alex shrunken penis fit nicely between my legs and his head had just enough thickness to put pressure on my clit. I was just too tired to react to this unusual situation.

Anyone who has ever slept with another person can vouch for just how much heat a person can generate while next to each other, and I was quite surprised when all of us were no longer shivering. The warmth from each of our bodies was recycling back and forth. With our sweaters and wool shirts below us and two wool blankets on top of us, we were soon generating surplus heat between our bodies till we all were flush from our mingled body heat.

I sighed with relief as I felt that Alex body had finally relaxed and his breathing had fallen into a deep restful sleep. Alexi also had dropped off into a slumber while drawing little circles with her fingers on my arm and the side of my breast. Twirling allows Alexi to relax and even does it in her sleep. As a baby she would nurse on me and our mother while twirling her little curly hair, as an adult she still twirls her hair or in this case a little spot on my body. I tried to stay awake, but whether it was pure relief that my son would be alright, or exhaustion from the accident, I soon faded off to sleep in the loving arms of my son and younger sister.

My wet dream wasn't really out of the ordinary for me, just some faceless man kissing and sucking on my neck. I also loved the feeling of being held down while being made loved to. I don't know if it's the idea that I was as close as I could be to my fantasy lover or subconsciously I was curious about bondage. When I brought it up with my shrink, she thinks it goes all the way back to when I was trapped in that damn collapsed water well.

Whatever the real reason for it, while I hated any claustrophobic situation, when it came to a lover, I loved the feeling of being confined by a lover. I snuggled closer into my imaginary lover while he slowly began stroking my wet pussy in a back and forward motion with his large dick.

As usual this is when I usually wake up from my dream. It really is frustrating to get excited enough to force you right of your dream. I would wake up and realize I was just dreaming and would be forced to scoot over in my bed just to get off a nice little wet spot that had pooled under me. Just as likely was that in this half-awake state I would dip two fingers in my wet pussy with my thumb gently rubbing my clit in a circular motion. Once wet, it never took me very long to give myself an early morning orgasm.

But this time, my hands couldn't reach my pussy because they were actually pinned against a hard body that was laying on nearly on top of me. At first I was totally confused and disorientated on who this could be or even where the hell I was. Like a jig saw puzzle these confused thoughts quickly resolved themselves out as my mind began to put the pieces together and I saw the big picture again.

Car accident.. check

Freezing to death.. check

Sleeping naked to transfer heat.. again check

Oh my God, was Alex actually fucking me? By the wet sloshing sounds my pussy was making, and the feeling of fullness, topped with a warm glowing build up, he was doing it just right.

I won't lie, I'm a horny bitch, and while I had admired how handsome my son had become, I had honestly never ever considered moving out of the fantasy realm to actually seducing my son. In fact the person I presented to the world and especially my son and sister is not who I really am. I had always encouraged modesty in our house and the wearing of clothes was always mandatory except in our own bedrooms. So to the world, while not religious, we were very conservative.

Since money was never an issue for me, I had never felt a need or pressure to marry. Instead it was much easier to just have fuck friends. Some who I have been with over ten years. A vibrator can only take you so far until you just have to have human touch. No matter how good synthetic dildos have gotten, they are still not a hot penis that shoots creamy white cum all over you. Even so it had been a couple years since I had enjoyed the feeling of a hard dick.

So while my first thought was to scream in his face "fuck me Alex.. fuck me senseless!" There was an equal thought where my mother instincts kicked in and realized that how I handled the next few minutes could either strengthen our relationship or traumatize Alex. How in the world did a lifesaving maneuver become sex in the morning? Besides what if Alexi found out that I had fucked my son?

About this time Alex lunged into me, forcing out a happy groan to cross my lips. As great as it felt, I knew that Alex didn't realize he was fucking his mother. I decided that the best thing I could do was to just lay here and fain sleep. As good as it felt, I decided I would down play this scene, I would just think about something boring like washing dishes and not notice how well Alex was pulling his dick nearly out of my pussy right up to where the head of his dick was just spreading my wet pussy lips. God it felt so good there, while his dick hovered a little in but mostly out. Teasing both my outer and inner lips with just his head and precum. Just when I was going to scream out in frustration, he thrust forward while squeezing my waist. In a single thrust, he again refilled me up by plunging his penis back in till his pubic bone was mashed right against my clit.

It surprised me to feel that he was also hitting the back of my vagina at my uterus opening. Obviously my boy was not just large in girth, but also had some length on him. That three inch turtle of his last night was obviously a python in disguise this morning.

Screw the thought of washing dishes, I wanted this. Shit, after so many years, I needed this. Like a light switch turning on, I began to concentrate on His current rhythm. It was fast and furious with no concern for me or my needs, his shallow panting and grunts were primal. Mine was not dissimilar.

My son wasn't making love to me, instead he was straight out fucking me. Desperate, like there was no tomorrow for him. Obviously I am not the only one who was getting horny after a near death experience. What surprised me most was how fast I went past the incest guilt right to where I was feeling that familiar flutter down deep in my lower stomach. I was not far from the edge as my body began to build up towards my orgasm. I guess I would deal with the guilt later and just focus on cumming this morning.

"God yes!" Were the first words that were accidently torn from my lips.

So much for just feigning sleep and just letting Alex have his way with me. But my cry of joy was enough to cause Alex to stop mid-stroke in panic.

"Don't stop Alex, Mommy is almost there!" I cried out in frustration while thrusting up my hips in an effort to encourage him to just keep him moving.

I opened my eyes and immediately saw relief in his eyes. He now knew that he was not in trouble for this rape. Rape? Yes since any contact where a partner is incapacitated including sleep, is legally rape. But in this case he got lucky. You just can't rape the willing and God his dick was making me not just willing, but was making me into his cum slut.

Proudly I notice that Alex is a quick study and had begun fucking me again in earnest. A few more strokes was all I needed for him to push me over the edge.

"Oh God, I'm cuming for you baby!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

Apparently this was the only thing Alex had waited for, because I couldn't believe that he was able to continue pushing his penis even harder into me.

Then with a deep growl from deep and low in Alex's throat, I began to feel his prick pulsing as he shot his hot spunk coating the back of my vagina. I know some women say that can't actually feel this, but I had always been overly sensitive in my vagina, making for great G-spot orgasms with the right partner.

Instead of stopping after he had spent his load, Alex just kept hammering me till his white creamy sperm was now coating his dick. While I couldn't see the evidence of his lust, I could feel it dripping down the crack of my asshole to make a wet spot on the flannel shirt placed under my ass.

Seeing he wasn't giving up after his release, I quickly started moving with his rhythm. I normally couldn't cum a second time without the help of a vibrator, but today the excitement of this dirty deed was enough to quickly bring me off again.

"I want Jamie on her knees!" Alexi quietly demanded from over Alex shoulder. Shit! So much for letting this fade to a pleasant memory with no one wiser. But Alex took his sister commands and lifted me up and helped me onto my knees. Which actually took quite a lot of maneuvering. You think sex in a car is tough normally, try doing it while the vehicle was upside down on a hill.

Eventually I had to straddle the bucket seats in the front resting on my elbows that were spread out like chicken wings. The seats formed a perfect space for my body right between them. As long as I kept hunched down my spine wouldn't ram into the stick shift from above. This gave Alex full access to my pussy and ass. It was only then that the cold hit me again. My body was covered in goose bumps and my nipples were rock hard as my breast dragged against the frozen ceiling. As I rocked back and forth my nipples rubbed on the cold surface as if I was teasing them with ice cubes. God it was so painful, yet so delicious.

Alex tossed one of the blankets over my back as he positioned himself behind me. Then I felt more shuffling as Alexi maneuvered herself under my ass. She now had a bird's eye view of Alex's cream slowly dripping out of my sopping wet pussy. This didn't seem to faze her and she simply raised up licking my whole pussy lips and then focused on my clit. My pussy is always hypersensitive after an orgasm and this time was no different. My shiver this time had nothing to do with the cold.

Holding his prick in his hand Alex slowly wiped my pussy hole with the head of his dick. This caused my lips to again spread allowing Alex's cum to slowly seep out of my already worn hole. I could hear Alexi giggle as cum was dripping on her chin. I don't know what Alex could see in this darken car, but based on how hard he felt, he obviously liked the idea of his sister licking my clit and his hanging balls.

"Don't be selfish Alexi!" Alex said while gathering up some of the dripping fluids on the head of his dick. I groaned as he began to slap Alexi's nose and tongue with his penis. Then he began to slap my clit with his dick sending me over the edge for my third orgasm of the morning.

"Oh God! Oh God!" I cried out in ecstasy.

This time it was my fluids that flowed out of me as my frothy crème had mixed with his sperm making a mess of slippery fluids at my hole. Alexi apparently wasn't any shyer about gobbling up a woman's crème as she was slurping up cum. It must be a family thing, because I also was turned on by the taste of body fluids... Actually any fluids.

"Mom, you feel so wet, I just can't get enough of your sweet pussy!" Alex cried out picking up his pace that no man could actually keep for long. Alexi licked the base of his prick as he pulled out of every stroke. It was a cross between a groan and scream when he came in me. But to his credit, he still didn't stop until he gave up out of sheer exhaustion. I knew my son was done when he promptly dropped down, cloaking my body with his. I struggled a bit as all of his weight was resting right on top of me. In a few seconds, his dick unceremoniously plopped out of my stretched hole causing even more fluids to flow out on to my little sister face.

"Shit! Didn't see that coming..."

This caused Alex and I to start laughing. Which of coursed caused even more cum to drool out of my exposed hole.

Lifting himself up off of me, he looked down into my eyes, with a shit eating grin and simply said, "Good morning Mother."

Alexi sat up while wiping cum off her face with one finger and promptly sucked the goo off her finger as if it was her favorite frosting.

This got me to giggle. This was a far different story than the one I thought Fate was writing for us just last night. I was assumed it was now morning since the car dome light was so dim. We obviously had run most of the power down off the battery. That's alright my Jeep wasn't going anywhere, anytime soon. How many hours can you run the dome light before the battery is dead?

"I see you're feeling much stronger!" I said to my son with a smile. With him off of me, it allowed me to stretched out my body like a cat that had spent the last few hours curled up in a window. While cold and stiff, I realized that I couldn't shake the happy feeling of love. Then reality hit me and I had to say, "Throw that blanket over your mother or you two come here and snuggle with her."

Smiling at Alexi, Alex opened his arms and folded her in them. I watched as they gave each other a deep soulful kiss. Hmmm, it was obvious that this wasn't the first time for these two had jumped over the incest fence. Pulling the blanket back over them, he laid down on his side facing his sister. I used this as an opportunity to snuggle up to his back and tucked the wool covers back around me.

I laid there looking at Alex short blonde hair. I wrapped my arm around him to help hold me in place and found that my hand rested on my sister's neck, shoulder and then left breast. It was my time to twirl a finger around and around her aureole and lightly pinch her nipple.

"Alex, do you remember what happened yesterday?"

"Some, but I'm not sure what happened after the accident. One thing I remember is that I had nightmares about being so very cold. Then this morning I had my normal wet dream."

Alexi laughed at this. "He kind of dependable in that way!"

Alex continued without responding to Alexi dig.

"I was already balls deep this morning when my hard on had somehow found a pussy. I swear I didn't know it was you at first."

"Who did you think you were fucking?"

I could see that Alex was flustered because his redness bled from his face to all over his body. Including the color change of his neck.

"Honestly, I thought that Alexi had crawled into bed with me."

"Does this happen very often?" I simply asked out of curiosity and was that just a little sliver of jealously.

"Not as often as I would like!" Alexi snorted in amusement.

"As often as our college schedule will allow. Alexi and I love each other and have for years." Alex confessed as if the words were tore from him.

When I said nothing, he continued.

"But today, I was already in you making love when I finally opened my eyes and realized what I just did. Are you furious with us?"

I had to laugh at that. It was obvious that Alex was unsure of how I was going to react now that we were not being controlled by hormones.

"How could I be son? You and Alexi just gave me the three biggest orgasms that I have had in years."

"Really?" Obviously pleased with himself.

"By the way Alex, what we just did was not making love but animal fucking." I teased.

He sat up again with the blanket wrapped around him, allowing him and Alexi to see me fully nude again. I was shocked to see that His penis pulsed in interest again and I had that moment of happiness that all women get when they know they can turn their man on just by looking at them. When had Alex moved up from being my non sexual son to being my lover? Oh yeah, I guess it was when I woke up to that beautiful dick fucking me.

Following my eyes, Alexi squealed in pleasure. "Oh goody... Sister may get her orgasm also this morning."

I reached out with my right hand and tried to grip around the girth of his penis. To my surprise, my fingers could not touch my thumb in the grip, this meant his penis was at least three inches in diameter based on the gap I was seeing. Giving it one more squeeze I simply said, "Momma has to sit this one out kids. Alex be a good boy and fuck my sister silly!"

I slipped my dry down jacket back on and then pulled on one of Alexi's long john underwear and crawled into the seat belt harness so I could effectively hang above my two kids.

Alex flipped the covers open and looked Alexi up and down as if this was his first time. The deep growl of need that came from his lips, rumbled deep down in my cunny. God how long has men been able to do that to women?

Before doing anything else Alex leaned in close to Alexi and simply smiled at her. She smiled contently back and leaned up so they could kiss. The kiss was what I called a Hollywood moment and went on for what seemed like forever. Alexi and I both sighed loudly in contentment. She looked over Alex's shoulder to see me tucked out of the way and smiled back at me. Silently mouthing "I love you!" to me. Anything else she had to say came to a stop because his deep kiss had motivated him to move downward to her nipples.

Alex was obviously a great kisser and he slowly made love to my sister's nipples and breast. First one, then the other, only to repeat himself over and over again. I think he would have continued all day, but Alexi broke the trance first by simply saying, "Lower Alex".

No male could refuse that kind of invitation and quickly slipped downward only to get distracted by her belly button. What is with a wet tongue in a belly button that shoots interesting vibes up to your nipples or downward to make my cunt quiver?

But her stomach was just a short deter coming to rest at her completely shaved pussy. Foreplay was really not needed. It was obvious by the redness of Alexi pussy lips that she was ready to fuck right now, but Alex decided a little torment was in order. I noticed that he had an inordinate tongue length, which happily lapped at her nether region, while he took his right hand and spread her lips open. He lapped her hole and lips as if he was eating the last of a tootsie pop.

"Hmmm, that's good Brother" Alexi purred her nick name for Alex.

Alex found his familiar pattern known to get his sister off as quickly as possible. He slowly licked one side of her pussy while lightly sucking on her protruding lips. Then switch sides. Repeating this pattern for a few minutes he then moved his head to the top of her cunny. Using his long tongue tip, he began to circle the hood of her clit...

"That's it brother!"

Encouraged, he picked up his pace by alternating on each side of her clit as if it was just a small penis. Alexi obviously liked what he was doing because she started humping on his face. This was his clue to use his index and middle finger as a dildo. Not waiting, he roughly plunged his two fingers deep into her honey pot.

"Tell me what you want Sister!" Alex demanded of my sister.

"Fuck my cunt Alex!" Alexi said while thrashing her head back and forth so that now her long blonde hair completely covered her face.

Aramus69
Aramus69
138 Followers