All Comments on 'Frustrated Wife of a Ph.D. Student'

by quietheron

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Best story I've read here in a LONG time

The story actually has a plot (unusual) real character development (very unusual) and realistic descriptions of sex (not so common as you'd think)

To amplify: the narrator is a real person. The places mentioned do exist (Ocean View = Cannon Beach/Seaside?) or nearly so. She is made more real by the apparently throw away comments on the Sierra Club; the typical character in this forum/genre has the depth of a cardboard cutout.

The plot: well, considering where we find the story (Literotica) we can assume that the narrator is going to get laid; the author leads us in (the narrator is going to get it on with another woman) and no, she is going to get it on by herself, and then, finally, she gets it in plausibly with a stranger - a truly zipless fuck.

And the description of the sex - particularly how she achieves orgasm - is far more interesting than the usual wham bam thank you m'am stuff

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Inconsistencies (sophomoric)

Obviosly this author has some command of American English, and couples that with fresh, recently acquired "knowledge". But whenever I began to attempt to ease into this over written, lengthy tale, there was a gramatical error. And the metaphors: Susy washed the dishes while Mary dried them, they are that bad.

Myself, I found the tale too full of preaching, and I did not find the tale erotic, not at all. I wouldn't want to guess the age or gender of the author, but if I must, this was written by a 20 year old male.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I like your style

An enjoyable story that rings true. Please continue with this story line and characters. Keep writing and I'll keep reading. And do ignore the negative comments.

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
She was in heat

She was in heat and wanted to something about it. I am glad she picked a stranger, who would take all her time. The only thing I have about that, She will have to be careful of STD. But carry on Michelle, Zack won't miss what he can't measure, that is your pussy, he is just renting it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Well done

Disregard Negative Nancy. Those who cannot do, carp at those who can. I like the tie in between Katy here and the story in which she "relieves" a kayaker. You're building quite a little community here.

ErotFanErotFanover 9 years ago
typical

Just another Corvallis slut. Zach better check to see what he won at STD bingo. Katy too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous