All Comments on 'Frustrated Wife Seeks Fulfillment'

by Nikkiejanes

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
H.H.MorantH.H.Morantalmost 6 years ago
Huh?

Nothing about this suggested that the author knows the bit about the oldest trade as it is practiced today, nor does (s)he do anything but repeat the old Part A into Slot B routine to serve as stroke material.

UGH!

I'm not having a good morning on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So she's a whore now.

How was the husband take on all this. He left the cunt I hope. She had no love for him period.

ultramanncultramanncalmost 3 years ago

Fantastic imagination. Thanks

Campus77Campus774 months ago

Having never paid for sex, well I was married 3 times, I'm not sure how it all works. My expectation is that the women aren't really into it as much as Tracy seems to be, but I certainly can't be judgmental. As far as I'm concerned prostitution should be legal and regulated. It's a job relying on supply and demand.

DenaliFXDenaliFX2 months ago

The complaints in these comments are amazing like, - this is not as its practiced today !!! - the husbands might not like it (are you kidding as some like the money passing hands!!! There is a modern way - yes - but there is also the ancient one too. You don't have to be a druggie and some of these women actually like sex (surprise).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNikkiejanes@Nikkiejanes
I'm mature and longtime happily married. I started to write erotic fiction in the begining of Feb 2018 after reading it for a few years on e-books, and thought I have enough ideas I could write like this,then found this site and a few others of the same so had the incentive to...