Frustrating Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that so?" Rebekah softly growled, twisting Elena's hair so she could get a soft cry of pain from the other girl as she slowly walked around so they were more or less facing each other.

"Uh-huh. I mean don't get me wrong, I've had worse, but I've definitely had better." Elena said, trying to keep a straight face as she continued to antagonise the Original, "Like Damon. And definitely Katherine. But you were better than Stefan, then again he was always holding back. Always way too gentle and sweet when deep down I always wanted him to just fuck me like a whore. You know, the way I imagine he fucked you."

"Oh, I'm sure I got the better Stefan." Rebekah said, suddenly yanking Elena's head, practically snapping her neck again in the process. The force caused Elena to cry out, Rebekah quickly capitalising by pushing her strap-on into the younger girl's open mouth, the Original vampire then leaving it there while she casually continued talking like nothing had happened, "But I'm not done with you yet, so you'll just have to wait a little longer before grading me."

Elena considered spitting out the dildo so she could give Rebekah another scathing remark, however she got the distinct impression she should tread lightly. The other vampire had just got off on butt fucking her and could easily decide she didn't need her to find the cure, which was technically true, which could lead to the Original breaking her neck again or possibly even tearing her head from her shoulders. As she wouldn't survive the latter, and the former would be inconvenient, Elena decided to play nicely for now.

That meant sucking the strap-on cock which had just been inside her ass, something Elena was only too happy to do. Sure, it was gross and humiliating, but even her old self had loved this and the new and improved version of her lacked poor little Elena's shame.

Not even Rebekah's taunting could put her off, "Mmmmmm yes, that's it Elena, suck that cock! Suck it you little cock sucker! Show me that mouth is good for something! Oh yeah, Katherine clearly trained you well. Mmmmmm, I hate that bitch but clearly she did a good job of turning you into an anal whore. Now I want to see if she trained your mouth to take cock as good as your arse hole does. Come on, yes, that's it, oh fuck... fuck yes, take it down your throat! Take every single inch of that big dick down your throat you fucking whore! Oh Fuck!"

The fact that the older vampire sounded impressed did not go unnoticed, Elena somewhat grateful for the dildo buried in her throat because it prevented her from back talking Rebekah. She still smirked around the dick, but she figured the blonde would ignore that. She figured wrong.

"You like that Elena? You like having a dick stuffed all the way down your throat? Choking you? Well here, let me help!" Rebekah growled, grabbing the back of Elena's head and beginning to thrust her hips back and forth so that she was fucking the other girl's mouth, "Let me help you choke on my dick! Yessssssss, fuck, choke for me! Choke for me Elena! I want you to gasp for breath as I use your mouth the same way I used your arse hole you filthy little slut! Oh my God, you really do make such a great fuck hole! Mmmmmmm, Katherine must've loved using this whore mouth of yours Elena. I know I am."

Rebekah was right, Katherine had loved using Elena's mouth as a fuck hole and had face fucked her nearly every time they were together. Of course that meant Elena knew exactly how to relax her throat muscles to make it easier on herself to take this kind of abuse, and make it easier for the other woman to fuck her throat. It still hurt and made Elena feel faint but it was nothing compared to what she had gone through when she was still human, and once again Rebekah was proving while she could be brutal she wasn't quite on Katherine's level.

Out doing Katherine was the furthest thing from Rebekah's mind. In fact the blonde was solely focused on using Elena Gilbert's mouth as a cunt, Rebekah especially loving it when the infuriating girl looked up at her with those pretty brown eyes while she pounded her throat with her big cock. Like with the bum fucking this was beyond thrilling, especially given all those times Rebekah would have just loved to shut Elena up somehow and now finally she had found the perfect solution. Yes, Rebekah smirked, every time Elena mouthed off from now on she would simply shut the other girl up by fucking her mouth just like this. There again having that mouth so close to her now very horny cunt had Rebekah thinking maybe there was a better way.

Wanting to explore that way Rebekah pulled the now thoroughly cleaned cock from Elena's throat, unstrapped the dildo from around her waist, removed the other girl's remaining restraints and pulled her up and into her arms for a kiss. She used her vampire super speed to do all this in about two seconds, it only taking about two more to super speed Elena into the shower, Rebekah slowing down at the end just enough so that when she slammed the annoying brunette against the shower wall it didn't do any serious damage to the wall or her apparently very willing sex partner.

Elena certainly hadn't been shy about kissing her back, and the way the younger vampire grinded against her was almost enough to make Rebekah forget that she hated her guts. Then again maybe Rebekah needed to revise her feelings about Elena Gilbert. After all while she could still be frustrating it wasn't as bad as it was before, and she did make a spectacular fuck toy. So maybe she should give her the chance to be something more than an irritation.

Rebekah did just that when she finally convinced herself to pull away from Elena's eager mouth and tongue, "We've established you're a great cock sucker, but how are you at eating pussy?"

Elena smirked, "Why don't you find out?"

"Maybe I will." Rebekah said thoughtfully, before letting go of Elena, stepping back, grabbing a washcloth and holding it out, "After you're done washing me. Come on, chop-chop. I just butt fucked a dirty anal slut and I feel absolutely covered in her filth. You get the stench of her off of me and maybe I'll give you the privilege of munching my muffin."

The Original was expecting an allegedly witty comeback. Instead Elena smirked, took the washcloth, turned on the shower and got to work. Probably because the little slut was starving for some pussy, Rebekah told herself as Elena started scrubbing her body, that infuriating smirk not leaving her face.

"Come on, you can do better than that." Rebekah scolded even though Elena was doing a pretty good job already, "Do it nice and slow, I want to enjoy this. And make sure you wash every inch of me. Like I said, I just butt banged a real skanky whore. I need a thorough cleaning."

It almost physically hurt but Elena continued to bite her tongue as she slowly washed Rebekah's body, concentrating on the non-fun parts like arms and legs before graduating to her back and then her front. By the time she was deliberately ignoring the older vampire's tits Rebekah had shut up, thus making the experience far more enjoyable for Elena. She especially liked washing the other girl's face, Elena unable to resist moving into kiss her frienemy right on her oh so tempting lips, Rebekah kissing back with surprising tenderness.

As they continued enjoying possibly the nicest kiss they'd ever had Elena slowly and sensuously washed Rebekah's pretty blonde hair, digging her fingers just hard enough into the other girl's scalp to gently massage. Elena was even able to gently scrub Rebekah's butt, although truthfully that quickly devolved into simple groping as the kiss inevitably heated up. It was the same story with Rebekah's boobs, although Elena did pull away to try and give them the attention they deserved.

That led to Rebekah ordering, "Lick me. Now!"

Needing no further encouragement Elena dropped to her knees and buried her face in Rebekah's cunt. Partly because further encouragement might have been unpleasant but mostly because the not that long ago satisfied Elena was raring to go thanks to her supernatural stamina and the chance to taste her second ever pussy.

In her most deluded moments the old Elena had told herself she didn't like girls. That just because she eagerly pressed her own face into Katherine's cunt it didn't mean she would enjoy going down on a girl who didn't look exactly like her. That because of the whole doppelgänger thing eating Katherine's pussy didn't count. It was just masturbation or something. Of course she'd never been able to fully convince herself of that and spend far more time salivating over the idea of being forced to her knees so she could lick the pussies of female celebrities, faceless women, and yes, even girls she knew like Bonnie, Caroline and Rebekah.

So since this was literally a dream come true in more ways than one Elena wanted to take time to enjoy this. Really savour going down on a girl who wasn't Katherine. It proved difficult because from the first slow lick Elena got an incredible urge to slam her tongue into Rebekah's cunt and fuck her hard until she came in her mouth. Why? Because Rebekah's pussy cream was just as yummy as Katherine's, if not more. Which was pretty much what Elena had imagined and maybe normally it would have been easier to handle but she was just now realising how much she had missed eating pussy.

Luckily to keep herself emotion free Elena's whole life had become all about self-control. It was perhaps a hilarious contradiction to her new carefree attitude, but that had become something of a recurring theme in the nightmare that had become her life. At least right now she could forget all about that and concentrate on controlling herself, delivering slow lick after slow lick to Rebekah's pussy, always starting at the bottom of the other girl's downstairs lips and working her way up to the top. Sometimes she would touch Rebekah's clit but mostly she tried to avoid it, hoping to tease the Original for as long as possible so they could both enjoy this gentle tongue work.

While patients normally wasn't one of her virtues Rebekah was more than happy with the gentle pussy licking because she also wanted to savour this. Enjoy every single moment of having a girl's tongue lapping away at her cunt because fuck, Rebekah had missed this. She had missed this so fucking much.

Even centuries-old male vampires where rarely any good at cunnilingus despite having plenty of time to learn while the younger generation seemed even worse. And don't get her started on humans. But women though, women where rarely anything less than spectacular at eating pussy. Whether they be young or old, experienced or inexperienced, human or vampire, they were all at the very least competent if not brilliant, Elena quickly proving herself perhaps surprisingly to be more than competent. Then again Elena was proving to be full of surprises.

Sighing contentedly Rebekah tilted her head backwards and closed her eyes in a mirror of what she had done upon feeling the first swipe of Elena's tongue against her twat. This time round she not only kept her eyes closed for a while but in the same motion she grabbed a handful of dark brown hair and gently pushed Elena deeper into her cunt. Immediately getting the message Elena licked her a little harder and faster, touching Rebekah's clit with every other swipe of her tongue and occasionally lingering on it. Yet she didn't get overexcited and push things too far, supposedly innocent Elena Gilbert further outing herself as a perfect pussy pleaser.

Rebekah let out another contented sigh in between her moans of pleasure and once again wished she'd have more female lovers. Unfortunately Rebekah had never been good with women. She'd never been good with men either, or any civil contact really, but she'd been particularly bad with women. Maybe it was because sex between women had always been so forbidden, or she had grown up with four brothers two of which were constantly around pretty much all her life, or she had stumbled across too many backstabbing nitwits like Elena here, but no matter how good the sex was it always seemed more trouble than it was worth. Perhaps now girl on girl had become less scandalous she would rethink that.

Then Rebekah decided she would definitely have to rethink it when Elena pushed her tongue inside her just as she was about to ask her too, quickly prompting the blonde to cry out, "Ohhhhhhh God yesssssss, fuck me you filthy little trollope! Fuck me with your tongue! Mmmmmm fuck, Katherine really did train you to be the perfect slut, didn't she? An amazing cock sucker, an outstanding pussy licker, and an arse that's open for business. Oooooooh mmmmmm ahhhhhh Gooooddddd, but, ahhhhhh, but no matter what she said or did the level of enthusiasm can't be taught or compelled into you Elena, mmmmmm, no, it's got to be there already, ohhhhhh, just underneath the surface. Mmmmm, etched into your fucking soul. Ooooooohhhhh this is so precious. Mmmmmm, you're a wanton whore Elena. The true definition of a slut, oooooooohhhhhhh Goddddddd, more so than anyone I've ever met in my long, long life, mmmmmmm, and that's why you eat pussy soooooooo gooooooodddddd!"

While Rebekah blathered on about what a whore Elena was and how she was making her pussy feel so good the younger vampire concentrated on the whole 'true definition of a slut' thing. Elena was pretty sure it was just meant to be another insult from the blonde bitch, however Rebekah had a point. Whether she truly understood it or not was debatable, but she had a point.

Elena used to be obsessed with being a good girl. Despite all the crap she went through becoming a vampire hadn't change that, and then things only got worse and she still try to be good and her reward was losing her entire family. Meanwhile Katherine was selfish and always survived, her doppelgänger whispering in Elena's ear if she was smart she would do the same. She also told her how much fun it was to be bad. To do whatever you wanted. To enjoy sex with whoever she wanted, whenever she wanted unburdened by commitment or any foolish hangups about what was right and wrong.

It was only when she had turned her emotions of Elena had realised Katherine was right about everything, yet she hadn't truly appreciated just how right she was until right now. Which was funny really, because now it was also clear. She was a slut. She loved pussy and cock, tits and ass, fucking and sucking, and just about every form of debauchery available to her. And instead of being ashamed of that Elena should embrace it. Embrace the wanton whore she truly was.

As if she needed more motivation to do this Rebekah's cum soon began pouring down her throat, Elena's eyes rolling in her head as she tasted liquid heaven. Girl cum, guy cum, they were all heavenly to her and Elena drank hungrily, getting every drop at first with practised ease. Then Rebekah came a second time while grinding against her face, making it difficult for Elena to swallow all the other girl's cum. Then Rebekah started shoving her face exactly where she needed it, Elena unable to break away and thus losing some of the precious cum. Still it covered her face which hopefully meant Elena would be able to retrieve it later.

The thought of it had Elena reaching down for some satisfaction of her own but Rebekah stopped her with an animalistic like snarl, "NO! Mmmmm, don't, ooooooohhhhhhh, don't touch yourself. If you do, mmmmmm fuck, I'll pop your fucking head like a zit!"

For a couple of long seconds Elena tested Rebekah's patients by hesitating. The Original had killed for less... which, truth be told, she wasn't proud of, but at least it was mostly in the case of her enemies. Unfortunately sometimes it felt like she only had enemies, and despite their current alliance Elena definitely qualified. However despite how serious she sounded Rebekah had no intention of going through with her threat, not when her greedy body was so desperate for more of the amazing pleasure Elena had been giving her.

Luckily Elena didn't know her threat was idle and after a few seconds she pulled her hands away from herself and got back to pleasuring the older vampire, something which made Rebekah grin in triumph, "Mmmmmm, good girl. Ohhhhhhh yes, right there, ooooooohhhhhhhh fuck me with that little dyke tongue. Ohhhhhhh fuck, yesssssss, fuck me you slut, fuck me with your tongue, fuck me with your mouth, fuck me with your fingers, ooooooh fuck me! YEEEESSSSSS, get those fingers inside me you pussy craving slut, oooooohhhhhhhh yeeeeessssss!"

Rebekah was delighted to find Elena's wicked little fingers didn't lose their touch once they reach the most important part of her body. She had doubted they would, had imagined what they would feel like inside her throughout making Elena clean her, but the reality put what she had imagined to shame.

Perhaps the best part was there was no hesitation, no fumbling awkwardness, no asking if this was ok, just a knowing finger sliding inside her pussy, Rebekah crying out joyfully as she was again penetrated and fucked by annoying little Elena Gilbert. The twit even sucked on her clit while thrusting in and out of her, Elena using just the right amount of pressure which had Rebekah cumming in what had to be record time. The fact that she curled her finger helped, and then added a second finger and began repeating the process.

Without needing to be asked Elena eventually started to switch between fingers and tongue, fucking Rebekah with one and then the other, constantly keeping the Original guessing. And the younger girl kept swallowing her cum and pussy juices, fingering and tongue fucking her, solely concentrating on Rebekah's pleasure even as her own need for satisfaction became unbearably frustrating. It was the last fact which made Rebekah's final climaxes so extra wonderfully delectable, and it was a fact she had no intention of allowing to change any time soon.

After keeping Elena in between her legs for a couple of hours the mighty Original vampire yanked the beautiful brunette up and into her arms for a very long and passionate kiss, Rebekah thoroughly enjoying the taste of herself on her frienemy's lips as it made the afterglow extra delicious.

Then Rebekah pulled back and told the other girl, "That was fun. Now, you can have a minute or two to finish yourself off... or you can follow me and maybe I'll give you another 'lousy lay' tonight. Or maybe around lunch, depending on my mood. The choice is yours."

With that Rebekah turned and walked out of the shower, the whole time trying to pretend like she didn't care either way. She totally failed when she heard footsteps behind her, a small smile crossing Rebekah's face and then pretty much staying there as the two girls wordlessly got dressed and checked out of the motel room.

12