Frustrating Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While all that was true she wasn't lying to Bonnie. The girl was really fantastic, especially for a first-timer, and even though Elena was quick to once again deny having sex with her friends before all this Rebekah found it increasingly hard to believe that these three close friends hadn't been secretly dyking out since before they had learned about the supernatural.

The thought made Rebekah equally hot and jealous, which was true of her current situation as well, part of The Original wanting to spend the night dominating Elena's friends with Elena and part of her wanting to throw them out so she could have her precious girlfriend all to herself.

Just then her precious girlfriend asked, "Mind if we swap? I want to be the first to cum in Bonnie's pretty little mouth."

Again, Rebekah wanted Elena to cum in her mouth, but instead of admitting that she smiled and said, "Sure, I don't mind who's mouth I cum in."

With that the vampires swapped sluts once again, and once Bonnie and Caroline were imposition Elena and Rebekah ordered them to tongue fuck them until they came. After they came they tried to continue giving orders, but it was all just gibberish to Rebekah who quickly became completely lost in the pleasure Caroline was giving her.

Ok, not so lost that she was unaware of Elena crying out and practically drowning Bonnie with her cum, but honestly that just helped Rebekah cum in Caroline's mouth, both of the young girls on their knees hungrily swallowing as much as they could before continuing the tongue fucking.

Rebekah wasn't sure how long they used Caroline and Bonnie like that, or how many times she came. She did know that she and Elena constantly swapped them over, making Caroline and Bonnie crawl back and forth between them while no receiving their relief of their own, but Rebekah had no earthly idea how many times they officially swapped.

However when they did finally move on to some bitch fucking she was sure that Bonnie was so desperate to cum it was a relief for her, even if she knew which hole Elena was eager to fuck.

Before moving on Elena couldn't resist kneeling down and shoving her tongue into Bonnie's mouth, the vampire moaning at both tasting herself and the witch eagerly kissing her back, the two friends making out like high school sweethearts for a few minutes before Elena broke the kiss and grinned wickedly at her best friend, "See Bonnie, you're a born rug muncher. Oh don't try to deny it, I could tell by the way you gobbled mine and Rebekah's cunts you absolutely loved it. Mmmmmmmm, but now I want to see if you're as big a slut for anal as you are for eating pussy. Mmmmmmmm yeah, that's right Bonnie, it's butt fucking time. Time for you to lose your anal cherry to me, and Rebekah was nice enough to promise to take pictures of this very special moment for us, isn't that right sweetie?"

"That's right." Rebekah grinned as she and Elena picked up Bonnie and Caroline and carried them to their bedroom in the blink of an eye and then Rebekah watched as Elena dumped Bonnie onto the bed and slapped her ass.

"Bend over bitch." Elena giggled before retrieving her harness and strapping it on herself at super speed.

"Just get it over with." Bonnie whimpered as she lifted herself up onto all fours.

"Oh don't be like that Bonnie." Elena scolded as she rubbed her cock up and down Bonnie's ass crack, "This is a special moment for us, and I won't let you ruin it with your grouchiness. Besides, you want this almost as much as I do. I can tell by the way your cunt is dripping-"

"I just..." Bonnie began before realising she didn't want to finish her sentence.

"You're just what, wet from your first time eating pussy?" Elena guessed correctly with a grin, "Yeah, I'm sure that's part of it. But I bet you've been fantasising about getting butt fucked since I told you I was going to pop your little anal cherry. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhh, I bet you've been fantasising about it almost as much as me, and now Bonnie, we get to live that fantasy."

Bonnie blushed and desperately tried to concentrate on relaxing as she felt her tight anal ring begin to stretch. Thankfully Elena went slowly, although Bonnie was pretty sure that was because the bitch was trying to savour this perverted moment.

Not that Bonnie really cared about the reason behind it when Elena's dildo slipped past that tight anal ring and into her butt, Bonnie crying out and clutching the bed sheets as she was robbed of her anal virginity by her best friend. Her best female friend had just popped her anal cherry, Bonnie never feeling more physically and emotionally violated than she did at that moment. And that so-called best friend couldn't wait two mock her about it.

"That's two!" Elena crowed, "That's two anal cherries in just over two weeks! Mmmmmmmmm, I've taken both the anal cherries of my best friends, ohhhhhhhhh yeah, I've violated their little asses and made them my bitches!"

"Yes Mistress Elena, we're your bitches!" Caroline quickly agreed.

"Kiss arse." Rebekah mumbled as she retrieved her camera and started to take pictures, then without a hint of irony called out, "Nice work Elena, now fuck the bitch. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, bum Bonnie Bennett! Bum fuck her good and show her who's boss!"

Ignoring her former friends, and the Original vampire, Bonnie willed her ass hole to relax, which was easier said than done when it was being stretched like never before. Luckily Elena was too busy yapping to push more dildo inside her, giving Bonnie's butt hole time to get used to a strap-on cock inside it.

Or at least as much as she ever would, Bonnie somewhat relieved that while she might like pussy as much as her friends she wasn't an anal whore like Elena and Caroline. It was a small comfort, but in the middle of being lesbian gang banged/anally taken Bonnie Bennett would take what she could get.

Just as Bonnie was patting herself on the back Elena pushed another inch of dildo into her butt, causing Bonnie to cry out. Bonnie had cried out when Elena had taken her anal cherry, but this was different. Horrifyingly different.

See, losing her anal virginity had given her nothing but pure pain, but the additional inch gave her the tiniest feeling of pleasure. It was barely noticeable, but the fact that she did caused Bonnie overwhelming humiliation and terror, the dignified witch worried for the first time that she might actually enjoy being butt fucked.

That worry didn't go away as Elena slowly pushed the rest of the dildo up her butt and then started thrusting her hips back and forth, officially starting the anal sex Bonnie had once promised herself she would never have to endure.

To her horror the agonising pain of anal penetration then quickly dissolved into a mild discomfort and increasingly powerful sensations of pleasure, Bonnie gritting her teeth and practically ripping the bed sheets in frustration as she began to enjoy the ass fucking. Then the discomfort went away completely, leaving her with nothing but pleasure, Bonnie doing everything she could think of to hide it but after just a few seconds a loud moan escaped her lips.

"Yeahhhhhhhh, that's it Bonnie, moan for me. Moan for me while I fuck you up the ass." Elena said gleefully before briefly turning her attention to Caroline, "Care, get over here and spread Bonnie's butt cheeks. Let's make this extra special for the three of us."

Doing as she was told Caroline eagerly used her super speed to get in position and then she slowly pulled Bonnie's butt cheeks apart, revealing her stretched butt hole to Elena.

Oh yes, Caroline was spreading the ass cheeks of her black best friend so that her white best friend could get the best possible look of her pale cock sliding in and out of that dark little back hole, Caroline at first staring at Elena for approval but as her Mistress mostly ignored her she looked down and became captivated by the sight of Bonnie's butt hole taking Elena's dick. Then, after several minutes, her Mistress finally showed her some attention when Elena pulled her strap-on out of Bonnie's butt and then pressed it to her lips.

"Suck it Caroline!" Elena ordered, "Suck my cock straight from Bonnie's ass you ATM slut! Oooooooooh yessssssssss, that's it, go ass to mouth for me you little whore!"

Without a moment's hesitation Caroline wrapped her lips around the head of Elena's strap-on dildo and moaned with pleasure. That moan wasn't fake, over the last two weeks her Mistresses had been constantly making her go ass to mouth so she was used to this by now.

Sure, it had mostly been her own ass she was tasting, but there had been a few cases of Elena and Rebekah compelling some girl into being their fuck toy/meal for the night and before they would send the girl home with a edited memory of being used to fulfil the vampires mostly perverted desires Caroline would thoroughly clean any dildo which had been used. And once or twice she had the privilege of cleaning Mistress Elena's ass off of Mistress Rebekah's cock, Caroline moaning again as she remembered that one time she had been chained up and allowed to watch Mistress Rebekah roughly taking Mistress Elena's butt.

Concentrating on the here and now Caroline slurped hungrily at the cock, making sure she got every drop of ass juice from the head before she started bobbing her lips up and down the shaft, eventually pushing the dildo down her throat in an attempt to please Mistress Elena.

Luckily for her Mistress Elena was never shy about letting her know what she wanted, even if it was by first using her hand on the back of her head to press her downwards further, before inevitably giving her a little verbal encouragement.

"Mmmmmmmm yeeeeeeessssssss, suck it! Suck your best friend's butt juice off your other best friend's strap-on cock you perverted little bitch!" Elena taunted gleefully, "Ohhhhhhhhhh yes, get that ass flavoured cock down your fucking throat! I want to see every inch disappear into that big mouth of yours Care! Come on, just like I trained you. Mmmmmmmm yeah, come on Caroline, you've been really impressing me with those blow job skills of yours. Don't let all your practice fail you now. Make me proud. That's it, good girl every inch! Every inch down your whore throat! Now... back to the butt fucking."

With that Elena yanked the dildo out of Caroline's mouth, shoved it back up Bonnie's butt and restarted the sodomy. As Bonnie was still technically human, and clearly worried about casting a healing spell, her ass remained loose and slightly open during the blow job, so even though Elena was none too gentle when it came to reinserting the strap-on cock Bonnie moaned in pure pleasure, making Caroline extremely jealous of her.

Also, even though the cock was now thoroughly cleaned, Caroline missed sucking on it. Luckily she didn't have to wait too long to taste Bonnie's ass again, Elena only giving half a dozen thrusts before swapping holes again.

For a little while Elena constantly switched between Bonnie's butt and Caroline's mouth, then finally she ordered the blonde, "Ok Caroline, get underneath Bonnie and push your cock inside her cunt. Mmmmmmmmm, let's really get this party started by DP'ing our bestie."

"Yes Mistress Elena." Caroline replied eagerly as she did as she was told.

It was kind of awkward sliding under Bonnie, but Mistress Elena was nice enough to stop for a minute or two to make it easier for her, and Bonnie's pussy was so wet and welcoming for her fake dick it just slipped right in.

After that it was a simple matter of laying back and watching Mistress Elena work, every thrust from her impaling Bonnie's cunt on Caroline's strap-on cock while the black girl's booty was deeply penetrated by Mistress Elena's strap-on dick, Caroline wishing she could get a better view of the penetration as it must be breath-taking. Although truth be told, seeing the looks of pleasure on the faces of her friends was just as good, even if Bonnie looked a little unnerved by it. Caroline was confident that would pass though. It had for her.

Elena found it difficult not to mock Bonnie for the way she was obviously feeling, but she didn't want to push her new bitch in training too far. Not when she could remember what a crippling headache from a powerful Witch felt like, something which was unacceptable now she was so close to getting what she really wanted. Besides, it gave Elena a chance to savour this precious moment which felt like they had been building up to their entire lives.

For as long as she could remember these two women had meant so much to her and she was now in the process of double fucking one of them with the other. Oh yes, Elena was now DP'ing Bonnie with Caroline just like she had DP'ed Caroline with Bonnie, solidifying that her two best friends were now her lesbian sluts.

For a few moments those pleasant thoughts echoed in Elena's head until she just couldn't help draw attention to it, "Isn't this special Bonnie? Me and Caroline inside you like you and me were inside Caroline? Two of us double teaming the other, the one in the middle getting fucked in both her pussy and ass like a total whore. And now that's you. Now you're the little whore, and I've honestly never felt closer too you. Mmmmmmmm, humanity or not, I feel really close to you and Caroline now that me and Care are sharing your slutty little fuck holes, oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhh, fucking your pussy and ass, mmmmmmmmmm, you the sexy piece of meat in this all girl sandwich. That doesn't just make you a whore Bonnie, that makes you a lezzie whore. Ohhhhhhhhhh yes, you're my little lezzie whore. Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, and don't worry, I'm going to train you to be the perfect little lezzie whore, mine to do with as I please."

Unsurprisingly Bonnie remained silent, but that was ok. There was still plenty of time to train her to be the perfect little lezzie whore. In fact Elena hoped that Bonnie continued to put up a fight, because Caroline had given in surprisingly easy.

Perhaps that was because deep down Caroline was submissive and Bonnie wasn't, but Elena didn't really care. What mattered now was that it was time to step up the physical and emotional humiliation, Elena starting with the former by increasing the pace of the fucking, and then when Bonnie really started moaning for her she figuratively went in for the kill/the latter.

"You like that Bonnie?" Elena gleefully teased, "You like having my cock up your ass while Caroline fucks your cunt? Ohhhhhhhhhh yeah, those two big dildos stretching out your tight little fuck holes and turning you into the perfect little lezzie whore? Being my perfect little lezzie whore? You love it, don't you?"

"YES! Yes, alright?" Bonnie cried out in frustration, mostly because she just wanted Elena to shut up, "Mmmmmmmmm, I love it! It feels soooooooo gooooooooodddddddddd, oooooooohhhhhhh fuck me! Fuck me hard! Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh Gooooooooodddddddddddd, fuck me hard and make me cum!"

"You wanna cum? You wanna cum?" Elena taunted gleefully, "Mmmmmmmmmm, well... I just don't believe you really want it. Come on Bonnie, make me believe you want to cum. Make me believe you want to cum on a couple of strap-on dildos like the perfect little lezzie whore. Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, make me believe you want to cum on mine and Caroline's strap-on cocks like the perfect little lezzie whore that I'm turning you into, and maybe, just maybe we'll fuck you nice and hard."

Bonnie closed her eyes, took a calming breath, and then gave up what was left of her dignity, "Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Mmmmmmmmmm, please Mistress Elena fuck my ass! Fuck it hard! Treat it like it's your personal fuck hole, to use however you like. Ooooooooooh fuck me up the ass like the perfect little anal whore. Just please fuck me. Fuck me hard! Ohhhhhhhhhh, you too Caroline, please pound my pussy and make me cum for you. I wanna cum for you both like a perfect little lezzie whore. Please fuck me like a perfect little lezzie whore. Make me cum like a perfect little lezzie whore! Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk yessssssssssssssss, make me your whore! Make me your perfect little lezzie whore!"

Happy with the other girl's response, at least for now, Elena began fucking Bonnie's big black butt as hard as she dared. Which was harder than any regular man or her brother, and certainly more than what her human self could have managed, her hips becoming a blur as she used her supernatural speed and strength to drive her strap-on deep and hard into Bonnie's ass while impaling her on Caroline's strap-on.

Sure, she had to be careful not to use her full strength as that may have torn Bonnie apart, but it was totally worth that moan of frustration to make her powerful friend screaming pleasure and cum from being DP'ed by her and Caroline.

As Elena made Bonnie cum over, and over, and over again, making both herself and Caroline cum in the process thanks to the stimulators on their clits and the sheer joy of being a part of this 'sandwich' it became increasingly tempting for Elena to just use her full strength.

She figured her blood could probably heal any injury she caused, and in that moment any pain she would inflict would be worth it for her own selfish pleasure. But Elena reminded herself that Bonnie still had the power to incapacitate her and drag her back to the Salvatores so it was in her best interest not to give into her darker side. Besides, then she wouldn't get to make Bonnie airtight, and she so wanted to see her black best friend taking a dildo in her mouth, pussy and ass at the same time.

So eventually Elena pulled out and then called out, "Rebekah, it's your turn! Mmmmmmmmmm, come on love, fuck my friend's ass! Fuck it good!"

Rebekah was beginning to think Elena would never stop fucking Bonnie's butt and she would be left watching all night long. The vision in front of her was so captivating, and she got so many good photos from the experience, it almost seemed worth it, especially as if Elena did forget about her she was sure she could use that to leverage a one-on-one with her girlfriend.

Although the realisation that things had got so out of hand that she needed to talk her supposed girlfriend into a one-on-one session was a nasty wake-up call, but before Rebekah could really dwell on it Elena was asking her to do something, and Rebekah wasn't sure she could ever deny Elena anything. At least not now the girl had stolen her heart.

So she quickly got behind Bonnie and then after taking a moment to admire how thoroughly Elena had gaped her best friend's bum hole Rebekah slowly slid her strap-on through that well stretched anal ring and deep into Bonnie's bowels.

That thrust caused Bonnie to cry out in pleasure, providing Elena with the perfect opportunity to introduce her black friend to the taste of her own ass and in the process completely making the powerful witch Bonnie Bennett airtight. Oh it was a glorious sight, Rebekah soon completing her anal penetration and beginning to eagerly bang Bonnie's bottom, gently at first but increasing the pace until she had her new slut cumming again.

"That's it baby, pound that whore ass!" Elena whooped gleefully, holding out her hand for a high-five, "Show that witch who's boss!"

It felt a little geeky, but Rebekah held out her hand and accepted Elena's high-five. She would never understand the popularity of this or other recent additions to culture, but Rebekah wasn't going to dwell on it when she was having so much fun sodomising another girl into submission, this powerful Witch turning out to have a wonderfully tight arse.

Not that it would be that way by the time she and Elena were done with it, Rebekah thought with an evil smile as she once again made Bonnie cum, albeit with a little help from Caroline who made herself useful for a change and pushed upwards into Bonnie's cunt. Sure, that probably just made the orgasm extra hard for Bonnie, but who was counting.