Frustrating Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If Elena, or any of the others, were trying to count they would have had a hell of a job as Elena and Rebekah swapped places for what had to be hours, constantly forcing Bonnie to go ass to mouth while the other vampire fucked her ass.

Towards the end Bonnie was actually getting pretty good at sucking cock, taking almost every inch into her mouth and down her throat as she eagerly sucked and slurped on the dildo, making Rebekah wonder if like Caroline before her Bonnie had become completely broken or she was just drunk on her multiple orgasms. It didn't matter to her much either way, but she couldn't help be a little curious.

Elena was a little curious too, but she didn't really care. That was the best thing about her current situation. She could triple fuck one of her childhood best friends with the other childhood best friend and her girlfriend and she wouldn't really have to worry about how any of them felt, because it didn't matter to her.

All that mattered was with the stimulator on her clit and the sheer joy of corrupting her friends like this, especially Bonnie who was technically more powerful than her, Elena had almost as many orgasms as her with little witch slut until eventually Bonnie passed out with exhaustion.

It was tempting to keep going and fuck Bonnie's unconscious body, but even vampire strength/stamina had its limits, and Elena was pushing hers. Perhaps Rebekah was too, her girlfriend looking almost exhausted as she felt, Elena feeling oddly compelled to move towards her when she finally untangled herself from Bonnie.

Predictably Rebekah quickly did the same and pulled Elena into her arms, the brunette allowing the blonde to press her lips to hers in a long drawn-out kiss. And when Rebekah finally broke it, she smiled at Elena so widely that she couldn't help return it. Then a horribly familiar face appeared beside the blonde and drove a dagger into her heart, causing Rebekah to slowly turn ghostly pale with black veins appearing all over her face.

"I'm sorry sis." Klaus said, almost sounding like he meant it, "But I can't have you sullying our name any longer with this madness."

Putting on a brave face Elena spat, "What did you do that for?"

"Just saving my sister from herself." Klaus explained conversationally as he lay his freshly daggered sister on the ground, "She really does have a terrible habit of falling in love with unworthy people."

"And you're always the one to decide whether there unworthy or not." Elena scoffed.

"But of course." Klaus smiled, "Who else? And let me tell you love, it is one agonising burden, but she's my sister. Hopefully another century or two of sleep will finally convince her to make the right choice. Or at the very least, have time to regret acting like such a slut. Although that may be too much to ask. Regardless, at least she won't be able to interfere with my plans for you."

Whether she worked out exactly what his plans were or not Caroline valiantly tried to help, if only to act as a distraction long enough for Elena to escape. Sadly she couldn't even do that, Klaus breaking her neck without even taking his eyes off of Elena.

For a moment a horrifying smirk crossed his face, then realising what he had just done he dropped the blonde's lifeless body to the floor and snapped at the only other vampire left standing.

"Look what you made me do." He grumbled, in front of the younger vampire in a single second and smashing her head back against the wall the next before his evil smirk returned, "You'll pay for that, I promise you Elena. But you know, I just can't stay mad at you. Not now I'm finally getting my Hybrid army."

"No." Elena whimpered, but the next second the cure was being forced into her mouth and held there by the sadistic Original.

"Turn it back on!" Klaus ordered, not really caring if the compulsion worked or not as although a humanity-less human would be interesting he was sure that one way or another the cure would bring the old Elena back, and either way she'd be useful to him again.

Elena tried to fight but he was just too strong, Klaus forcing her teeth to break the seal and taste the cure to vampirism. It tasted foul, although she barely noticed it as she felt a rush of emotions returning to her and she felt like she was going to throw up.

Every cell in her body was on fire, physical pain which mirrored the mental agony she was in over her choices over the last few weeks. And yet the last thing she was aware of as her overwhelmed mind began slipping into unconsciousness was not fear over her own plight, or thoughts of her friends or the Salvatores. It was of Rebekah.