Frustrating Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Rebekah." Elena blushed, guessing what was expected of her, "I, I promise to be your good little slut."

"Good girl." Rebekah purred, before using her super speed to shimmy down Elena's body so her head was in between her legs.

Rebekah placed her tongue against bottom of Elena's pussy just as quickly, although she slowed her role for the actual lick so she could savour every wonderful moment of sliding her tongue over Elena's cunt.

She then repeated the process over and over again, beginning to lick Elena's pussy at a slow but steady pace, really getting to enjoy the sweet liquid from the source, the flavour setting her taste buds on fire.

Perhaps best of all she got to enjoy Elena moaning, groaning, whimpering and gasping in pleasure, each sound heavenly to the ancient vampire.

Thanks to her fingers Elena was already close to cumming, but Rebekah was undecided whether she wanted that so soon or not. On the one hand, like she said, there was nothing better than having sweet little Elena Gilbert cumming in her mouth, and many other things to do with this now deliciously weak human.

On the other hand she really liked eating pussy, especially Elena's yummy little pussy, and she really, really loved the sounds Elena was making, especially now they were becoming increasingly frustrated, and considering how frustrating this old Elena Gilbert had been to her in the past it was about time she returned the favour.

So Rebekah spent the better part of an hour licking that cute little cunt, mostly ignoring Elena's desperate pleas for more.

Of course there was only so much Rebekah could take of Elena begging, so now and again she would reward her for her patience by sliding her tongue up to linger on the other girl's clit or down to press against her entrance.

Eventually Rebekah started spending entire minutes on Elena's clit, taking it into her mouth for gentle sucking and more thorough licking before finally giving her girlfriend what she truly wanted.

Her girlfriend. Elena Gilbert was still her girlfriend, that thought making Rebekah blissfully happy. She had come so close to losing her, and it was still hard to believe she hadn't.

That 'boring human' Elena would still give her a chance despite everything she had done to her. It seemed to be too good to be true, but right now Rebekah didn't want to question it.

She just wanted to slowly slide her tongue as deep as it would go into Elena Gilbert's pussy and then after savouring the feeling of her human again girlfriend's inner walls pulsating around her began to thrust that tongue in and out of her, rewarding her for her choice. And that was exactly what Rebekah did.

Elena cried out in relief when Rebekah's tongue finally entered her, whimpered in frustration when the vampire paused and then screamed in pure pleasure when her lover finally began tongue fucking her.

She then whimpered again as Rebekah slowly decreased the speed ever so slightly to prevent her from going over the edge, which was infuriating.

It felt like she had been on the edge for hours, and now she was so close she could taste it and yet Elena could do nothing about it except beg, and even that wasn't much good at this point given she could barely get a coherent sentence together.

Mostly she cried out Rebekah's name, and 'please', over and over again until Elena was sick of the sound of her own voice.

Finally, after who knows how long, Rebekah took pity on her. Not by giving Elena what she actually wanted, but by slowly moving her body around so they were in the classic 69 position, Rebekah clearly telling her that if she wanted to cum she had to work for it.

Elena had no problem with that, grabbing Rebekah's ass as soon as her girlfriend was in position and shoving Rebekah downwards onto her face.

Elena then frantically began licking Rebekah's pussy, the cruel vampire 'rewarding' her for this by increasing the speed of her tongue thrusts ever so slowly, just not enough to make Elena cum.

Ignoring the increasing frustration she felt from all of this Elena concentrated on catching up, at first by warming Rebekah up with frantic licking. Luckily the vampire was plenty wet from everything they had been doing, so it wasn't long before Elena was moving onto sliding a hand in between Rebekah's legs and then a finger into the blonde's cunt.

The cry of pleasure Rebekah let out into her pussy was almost enough to make Elena cum, as was the following cries as Elena began pumping that finger in and out of Rebekah's cunt, increasing the speed and the force and then eventually adding a second finger while the brunette began flicking the blonde's clit with her tongue.

Rebekah's response was to make Elena cum almost immediately, the weak human allowing the pleasure to wash over her and dominate her world for a few wonderful moments before she went right back to fucking the vampire.

Thanks to Katherine's training it wasn't long before Elena return the favour, she and Rebekah trading orgasms for the next few minutes as they fingered and tongue fucked each other through climax after climax, only pausing to pull their fingers or tongue out of the other so they could swallow each other's cum.

Of course most of it ended up covering each other's faces, not that they cared. No, they were far too busy pleasuring each other, and enjoying the ecstasy the other was giving them.

Part of Rebekah would have loved to spend the rest of the night fucking just like this. However Elena was a weak and feeble human once again, and sadly didn't have the stamina she had before, so if they continued like this much longer Elena would slip into unconsciousness, and Rebekah wasn't ready for this night to end. Or day for that matter, Rebekah noting that it was actually still daylight, but that wasn't important.

What was important was while part of her wanted to stay like this a bigger part of her wanted to fuck Elena in different ways, so eventually she turned around and gave her girlfriend a long drawn out kiss.

Then in a blink of an eye Rebekah retrieved her favourite toy, strapped it around her waist and stepped into the centre of the room before telling Elena, "That was fun, but now I want to take you like a man. Mmmmmmmmm, and I want to take all your holes, starting with your pretty little mouth. So get over here and give me a blow job."

Elena gave her a seductive smile, slipped off the bed, stumbled over to her on wobbly legs and practically purred, "Anything for you Rebekah."

With that Elena dropped herself down onto her knees in front of Rebekah, grabbed the dildo by it's base and slowly slipped it into her mouth, all without losing eye contact with Rebekah.

For a few long seconds she kept that eye contact as she gently sucked the head of the strap-on, then Elena closed her eyes and began slowly bobbing her head up and down as Rebekah finally allowed a wicked smile to cross her face.

Knowing that she was responsible for Elena being wobbly legged was ego boosting enough, but it was hard not to smile seeing goodie two shoes Elena Gilbert kneeling before her and sucking her cock. Still Rebekah just about held back, wanting Elena to earn her approval, at least when it came to this.

In what was obviously an attempt to get that approval Elena started taking more and more of that dildo into her mouth, lightly choking and gagging as the fake cock obviously entered her throat.

At the beginning of their courtship that normally used to amuse Rebekah no end, but Elena was human now and she worried she would try and push herself too far.

But of course Elena had already told her how Katherine expected her to act like a total whore, so it wasn't surprising that the girl eventually forced the entire strap-on in her mouth and down her throat, which was more than enough to earn Rebekah's approval.

"That's it Elena, take it all you little Trollope!" Rebekah said softly, grabbing Elena's hair and encouraging her head up and down at a slow but steady pace, "Mmmmmmm, take it all the way down your throat. Get it nice and wet for your sweet little cunt. Oh yes, suck it just like that so I can fuck you good and hard and remind you that you're mine."

Rebekah said more, a lot more. In fact she kept up a running commentary for the next few minutes, however she barely paid attention to what it was she was saying. She was far too busy watching Elena like a hawk, expecting the stubborn girl to do something stupid like continue sucking when it became too much for her.

However either because of Katherine's training, or the few weeks they'd spent with each other, or both Elena continued bobbing her head up and down on the dildo, not stopping until Rebekah finally got tired of watching and, resisting the urge to throat fuck the other girl like when she had been a vampire, the Original pulling the human off her dick and giving her a few minutes to gasp and choke.

Then when Elena looked up at her Rebekah said firmly, "That's enough of that, get on the bed on your back. I want to look into your eyes as I take you."

Elena just stared upwards for a few seconds, then she gave a little nod and stood up. Only then did Rebekah let go of her hair, allowing Elena to do as she was told moving to the centre of the bed and spreading her legs.

Rebekah admired the sight for a few seconds, then she slowly crawled onto the bed, positioned herself in between Elena's legs and press the tip of her strap-on dildo to the ready and willing entrance. There was another pause and then Rebekah pushed forwards, gently entering Elena and making her let out a soft cry of pleasure.

"Open your eyes." Rebekah said firmly.

Honestly Elena wasn't even aware that she had closed her eyes, but they snapped open instantly and locked with Rebekah's. What she saw there was actually a little scary, but Elena found she couldn't look away.

She'd heard Rebekah fell in love fast and hard, had even mocked her for it, but to actually experience it for herself was really captivating. And flattering. And definitely scary.

Yet in this moment Elena felt like she had nothing to fear from Rebekah, that the ancient vampire responsible for countless deaths wanted nothing more than to make her feel good. God, it was so fucked up that was a turn on for her.

Luckily for Elena she was distracted from her questionable turn ons by first the feeling of Rebekah slowly sliding the strap-on into her pussy, then the feeling of that dildo begining to pump in and out of her as the other girl began fucking her, making her moan, groan, whimper and cry out in pleasure.

Through it all Elena kept her eyes locked with Rebekah's, which mostly added to the enjoyment she was feeling, although it meant she missed Rebekah's latest command. Or request, or whatever you want to call it.

Elena's response was a fairly intelligent, "Huh?"

Trying and failing to hide her annoyance Rebekah repeated, "Wrap your legs around me."

Elena blushed and then quickly did as she was told, making sure to keep her hesitation to a minimum as not to dissuade Rebekah from fucking her.

Fortunately it had the opposite effect, Elena wrapping her legs around Rebekah's waist, only encouraging the Original to fuck her harder, which made Elena moan more, which in turn made her girlfriend fuck her harder, and so on and so on.

Of course Elena knew from experience Rebekah would want more direct encouragement, and she could tell from the look in her eyes she wanted it now. And Elena had no problem giving it to her.

"Oh God Rebekah, ooooooooooh fuck me! Fuck me Rebekah. Please fuck my pussy!" Elena begged, "Mmmmmmmm, it feel soooooooooooo gooooooooooddddddddddddd, ohhhhhhhhhhhh, I love it when you fuck me like this, ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh, but I need more. I need you to fuck me harder. Please fuck me harder and make me cum for you."

Rebekah was tempted to keep teasing Elena just so she could hear her beg for her. At the beginning of their relationship she would tease Elena for hours if she could, but now she just couldn't resist increasing the pace ever so slightly, just enough so that Elena won't be able to be coherent anymore.

Then when she became slightly coherent again Rebekah would increase the pace even more, the process repeating itself over and over again until she could tell that she had the other girl on the edge of orgasm, Rebekah keeping her on that edge for a few long minutes so she could enjoy the look on Elena's face.

Then as she was worried about speeding up too much and hurting the little human Rebekah slid a hand down to between the crack of Elena's ass and after coating her fingers with the cream which escaped the brunette's pussy, the blonde pushed her index finger into Elena's ass hole.

Knowing how much Elena liked butt sex, thanks to Katherine's training, it was unsurprising that succeeded in setting Elena off, the human letting out the most adorable squeal of pleasure as her holes clamped down on the vampire's finger and cock respectively as the preachy, self-righteous Elena Gilbert came for her, making Rebekah feel very proud of herself.

She felt even more proud as she fucked and fingered Elena through her orgasm and onto the next, Rebekah triggering that by slipping a second finger into the other girl's butt.

After that Rebekah lost track of Elena's orgasms, partly because she leaned down to kiss her girlfriend, and partly because that wonderful kiss was the thing which pushed her over the edge.

To be fair, the pressure on her clit thanks to the stimulator inside the harness and the sheer joy of fucking the old Elena Gilbert this way had done most of the legwork, but to actually have Elena kissing her back while her legs were wrapped around her and her fingers and strap-on were inside her, oh there was just no feeling like it.

Actually that wasn't true. Rebekah could think of something just as good as this. Perhaps even better, at least in ramping up the kinkiness she so enjoyed.

That was of course to switch holes, but before she could seriously consider sodomising this woman she had grown to adore she had to make sure her butt was as loose and ready for her cock as possible.

So she spent a good amount of time fingering Elena's ass hole, moving her fingers side to side and up and down as well as in and out to make sure Elena was loose and relaxed as she possibly could be, giving her just enough orgasms so she would be relaxed about being exhausted.

Then Rebekah removed her fingers from Elena's ass, grabbed onto her legs and gently but firmly pushed them up until they were pressed against the doppelgänger's chest, then she growled, "Keep your legs here!"

Elena quickly did as she was told, grabbing her legs and holding them in place as Rebekah slowly removed the dildo from her pussy and positioned it slightly lower, prompting Elena to cry out, "Oh God yes, fuck my ass! Fuck my tight little ass and make me your anal slut!"

"You are my anal slut!" Rebekah growled, "Now shut up and take it!"

Elena cried out in mostly pleasure as Rebekah began slowly stretching her ass hole. Too slowly as far as Elena was concerned.

She might not have her endurance or self-healing anymore, but she had been taking ass fuckings from her doppelgänger for years before she was turned, so she could handle a rougher anal penetration than this.

However Rebekah had told her to shut up, and Elena was not in the mood to argue, so she laid there and took it like the good little submissive anal slut she had been trained to be.

It wasn't like she minded so much. In fact she loved the sensation of having her butt hole stretching for a dildo. It just made her feel so slutty and hot.

However what made her feel even more slutty and hot was her butt hole stretching wide enough to accept the head of the cock, Rebekah's strap-on sliding past her tight anal ring and into her ass, the perverted sensation making Elena moan in pleasure.

Ok, there was more than an undertone of pain, but that was to be expected, and honestly even that pain was a turn on for her, as was the mixture of pain and pleasure which followed as Rebekah began sliding inch after inch of that dick deep into her ass.

Through most of the penetration Rebekah's eyes stayed locked to were her dildo was slowly disappearing into Elena's bottom, which was something Katherine had done all the time, Rebekah following suit which it made Elena feel embarrassed.

In fact this whole position made her feel embarrassed as she was on display. Of course the emotionless version of herself had openly loved it in a way she could never admit before, even to herself, but she did. But after everything she had just gone through Elena felt ready to embrace her slutty side, with a little help from her girlfriend.

All of a sudden the eyes of that girlfriend travelled upwards over her wet pussy, perky boobs and finally up to her face, Rebekah locking eyes with Elena as she completed the anal penetration.

That look of lust and dominance, combined with a pure submission which must've been in her own eyes, was a powerful combination and the two women just stared at each other for a few long seconds.

Then Rebekah very slowly pulled her hips back, causing Elena to moan and whimper in a mixture of pleasure and disappointment, only to be followed up by a cry of pure pleasure as her lover pushed every inch of the dildo back into her butt.

Rebekah smirked as she officially began butt fucking the old Elena. Oh yes, she had the moral, self-righteous, goody two shoes Elena Gilbert naked and on her back, holding her legs up so they were out of Rebekah's way, but still allowing her to see the other girl's tits, and her strap-on dildo was pumping in and out of Elena's bum hole. She was sodomising the little tramp, and best of all the slut was actually moaning in pleasure.

Moaning in pleasure from getting fucked up the arse, Elena Gilbert exposed for the slut she truly was, completely at Rebekah's mercy. And yet, the weirdest thing wasn't the fact that she truly love this girl.

No, the weirdest thing was that the old Elena loved her, or at least had chosen her, something Rebekah still found hard to believe. But right now she couldn't not.

Well, right now she couldn't really concentrate on anything which didn't involve sodomising her beloved Elena, Rebekah finally breaking eye contact so she could let her eyes roam the beautiful body in front of her.

After all, there was so much to see, from the look of ecstasy covering Elena's face, to her boobs which were beginning to bounce slightly, to that wet little pussy and of course the brunette's butt hole stretching for the cock pumping in and out of it.

Despite all these wonderful things one in particular grabbed Rebekah's attention, prompting her to murmur, "Let go of your legs."

Before Rebekah said that she reached out and grabbed Elena's legs so once her lover let go them so it was easy for her to place them onto her shoulders.

She partly did this because she could tell this position was beginning to become uncomfortable for Elena, but mostly Rebekah did this for a deeper penetration.

In the name of that she waited a few minutes and then lent forward so she was practically bending Elena in half, Elena's lips being so close to her own Rebekah just couldn't resist leaning down further and kissing the other girl for a few long minutes before pulling back and once again establishing eye contact.

By the time she did Elena was getting pretty desperate to cum, or at least receive a harder bumming, but Elena was being a good girl and not saying anything without permission, just like Rebekah had commanded her too.

Part of Rebekah was very tempted to keep gently pumping Elena's arse until the other girl broke and begged for what she wanted. Given Rebekah's supernatural stamina she was confident that she could out last her girlfriend.